Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo196/Donten_16/KHR/KK-Wallpaper5.jpg

You all should really check this anime/manga out. My cousin downloaded an episode on a whim, and suggested it to me awhile ago. I've been watching into it for a few months, but haven't thought to inform the masses. Seriously, check it out. Bleach and Naruto fans will dig it for sure, although the plot is much more different than either.

The plot revolves around the life of a young boy named Tsunayoshi Sawada, who finds out that he is the next in line to become the boss of the most powerful Mafia organization, the Vongola Famiglia. As such, the Vongola's most powerful hitman, a gun-toting infant named Reborn, is sent to tutor "Tsuna" on how to become a respectable boss.

Reborn! has become one of the best-selling manga from Shueisha with several of its volumes becoming top-sellers in Japan. Reviewers from the series praised its used of comedy as well as the designs used for the infants characters.

Stealth
My friend suggested this anime to me yet I never got around to check out its synopsis. Thanks Quincy

Quincy
No problem. It's kickass though. There are alot of cool characters.

adventbleach111
Where can I download some episodes?

Quincy
Just search for "katekyo hitman reborn torrent"

Or hit up onemanga.com for the manga itself. Be advised, the serious plot doesn't start in the manga until volume 8, where it becomes more violent, and more shonen than comedic.

adventbleach111
Okay thanks

OgreMan
This is a great manga.

Quincy
Thought I'd post a cool little amv from REBORN to maybe kindle some interest.

KNC3FxkScp0

Quincy
WDisOKYg9ms

Lord Prime
Love this anime

Quincy
Latest chapter was sweet! I'm glad the focus is back on the strengths of the original vongola, not their future versions. Also, Lambo got new powers along with the rest of them!

IppoDLuffy
I think Tsuna is very annoying! but besides that its a cool series

Quincy
Hmmm latest chapter is more closure to the latest adventure than anything else, I'm looking forward to seeing the Vongola throw down some more, but mostly Lambo.

Quincy
So Basil has come to the future now too. Hopefully we'll get to see him in a fight.

adventbleach111
this anime is freakin awsome.

Quincy
I Agree.

j1I3DU2Zztg

Kento
Lol I just watched the first episode. Does Tsuna stay that way? And always loose his clothes? But even though I only seen only one ep I like it so far.

Quincy
Originally posted by Kento
Lol I just watched the first episode. Does Tsuna stay that way? And always loose his clothes? But even though I only seen only one ep I like it so far.

Keep checking it out Kento. Eventually he becomes strong enough to fight with such strength without losing his closes.

Kento
Haha I like Takeshi, and Lambo. And pretty much everybody shown so far except Hibari. But it's only the 4th episode so.

How much different is the manga?

Quincy
Haha I like Takeshi, and Lambo. And pretty much everybody shown so far except Hibari. But it's only the 4th episode so.

How much different is the manga?

Well the art is obviously a little different. A bit more detailed and shadowy. It starts off as a more comedic anime, then around the start of the first real "arc" it becomes a more shonen story with more violent fighting around episode 19.

Not a Hibari fan? True, he is one of those stereotypical "I'm not friends with you people" type of guy, although he does become more interesting later, once you see everybody in action.

Lambo rules.

Kento
I was just wondering if the manga and anime are pretty much the same storywise or if they change things.

I'm just not a big fan of characters like Hibari in general. I didn't like Gokudera at first either. But he's become amusing.

Quincy
I was just wondering if the manga and anime are pretty much the same storywise or if they change things.

I'm just not a big fan of characters like Hibari in general. I didn't like Gokudera at first either. But he's become amusing.

Storywise it's the same. Although there is more in the manga then in the show, in terms of silly little chapters.

Yeah Gokudera isn't as mean and angry as he is during his introduction.

IppoDLuffy
quincy please tell me what episode Tsuna stop whining like a ***** also when does a super awesome fight happen im getting impatient

Quincy
what episode you at?

IppoDLuffy

Quincy
If your on episode 36 and you still dont dig it, maybe it's time to move on.

But the rest of the varia arc has good fights.

IppoDLuffy
Ok ill give it some more times

IppoDLuffy
Does Tsuna have a better fight than his with Mukuro

Quincy
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
Does Tsuna have a better fight than his with Mukuro

Yeah, his fight with the leader of The Varia - Xanxus.

Plus Lambo fights!

IppoDLuffy
Oh yeah Lambo is cool I also like the guy who boxes

Kento
lol Does Takeshi ever get a clue? About anything at all?

Quincy
lol Does Takeshi ever get a clue? About anything at all?

haha yeah pretty much during the Varia Arc. But he is still the lovable guy throughout the rest of the story.

Kento
I don't know if that's sad or not. lol The greatest thing so far about him bein oblivious was during the zoo trip when Haru picks up the cobra, that is moving, and he's all petting it and saying how life like it is.

Quincy
I don't know if that's sad or not. lol The greatest thing so far about him bein oblivious was during the zoo trip when Haru picks up the cobra, that is moving, and he's all petting it and saying how life like it is.

He ends up having a great fight in the Varia arc.

Kento
I think the Lanchia/Tsuna fight was pretty cool. Or whatever the fake Mukuro's name is. And Hibari is starting to grow on me a little.

Though is it just me or does ten year older Lambo look a lot older than 15?

Kento
Yamamoto and Gokudera don't become like most other shonen support characters do they? An in completely useless for the most part? Cause I started the Varia arc, and while Tsuna gets beaten also those two get taken out with one hit.

And lol Yamamoto can dodge bullets? And wow never knew Tsuna's father was actually alive. Didn't see that coming when his mother said he was coming home soon.

IppoDLuffy
Tsuna versus xanus wasn't bad

Kento
No it wasn't at all. A bit drawn out though. They didn't need a 10 min recap every episode during that fight.

Hibari getting his own ring was awesome though, and Lancia returning...briefly. I'd have liked Hibari to kill Bel though. Viper and Bel were the two I hated the most outta Varia and they got so far. Though Ryohei's opponent was plain annoying.

Quincy
And what about Mukuro Rokudo - the guardian of the mist?

Kento
I liked his fight with completely dominating Viper but I don't really like him. Sure he has his reasons for things he's done, and he's not completely evil. But the whole liking Lancia thing, and what he did to him just makes me not like him yet I can't seem to dislike him either. lol

Kento
Wow. Gokudera using cigarettes to light his bombs, and Yamamoto about to kill himself because of breaking his arm in the manga. And some of the things that happen later in the anime happen sooner in the manga with a few changes.

Quincy
Wow. Gokudera using cigarettes to light his bombs, and Yamamoto about to kill himself because of breaking his arm in the manga. And some of the things that happen later in the anime happen sooner in the manga with a few changes.

Yeah the manga is pretty damn sweet.

IppoDLuffy
Yes the manga is better the anime has too many edits

Quincy
Plus there is the scene with haru and kyoko naked.

Kento
lol Kyoko's dying will mode was pretty funny also.

IppoDLuffy
Man Tsuna is actually getting cooler also to Quincy and kento you both should try this manga called Fairy Tail

Kento
Tsuna's getting cooler. What episode does that start? Or the manga?

What's that about?

IppoDLuffy
After his fight with Xanus it made him cool in my book and fairy tail is about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Tail

Kento
Eh the only time Tsuna seems cool is when he's in his Dying Will Mode. And during this whole future arc he's being more annoying imo when out of it.

IppoDLuffy
Yeah your right he is only cool in dying will form good thing Ryohei covers up for that

Kento
lol I'm wanting Past Ryohei to appear. His future self is already there. He's amusing still but not as amusing as his past self because he seems to keep the whole extreme thing toned down just a bit more.

Do they show Yamamoto's training with Reborn?

IppoDLuffy
hmm thats a good question we will have to wait for Quincy to answer that

Kento
It'll suck if it doesn't. I want to know what Reborn has in mind if he told Yamamoto to remember his smile and if he can still do it after the training is done.

IppoDLuffy
I want to see reborn as an adult also I want Hibari too lose just a bit of the Sasuke vibe he is giving me

Kento
Me too, with the Hibari thing. He has cool moments, and the whole Hibird thing is funny but still. I want to see Future Dino. Dino is awesome.

IppoDLuffy
Dino is beyond awesome i want to see him fight Tsuna

Kento
I'd rather actually see the fight between Dino and Hibari fully through instead of bits of pieces that aren't much fighting.

Quincy
Past Ryohei shows up at some point.

i believe you do see some of yamamoto's training with reborn.

The future Varia show up, including Xanxus fighting a surprising person.

And future Dino actually made an appearance in the latest chapter.

Kento
Cool.

Eh don't care much for Varia though. But Future Dino will be cool to see.

Kento
Wow Yamamoto's training with Reborn is barely shown and doesn't even seem to warrant Reborns phrase. Unless the manga changes that.

Quincy
bah this weeks chapter was kinda lame. Although it does layout how the next big battle will look.

And someone is getting a bike? Nice.

Kento
Hah I like the reference to Lambo and Spanner being the same VA when Tsuna wakes up and hears Spanner talking before realizing it's the guy he was fighting.

Pyron_Express
New chapter is out..and uuh, apparently Tsuna's box is a fox..

Quincy
Latest chapter was pretty sweet. They announced who would be tutoring each of the guardians.

I'm excited to see Gokudera train with Ryohei and Lambo, mostly because I want to see what Lambo is capable of.

And apparentely Yamamoto is going to be badass after he trains, with who most likely will be Future Squalo!

Pyron_Express
Basil's box fits him<3

And it seems we will see the Varia.

Quincy
LAMBO OPENED HIS BOX - BADASS

Quincy
This shit needs more fans.

Kento
yes it does...i also need to continue watching it..I haven't watched it since Yamamato battled the mist guy who made him run into a wall. Haven't read past since they first get to the future either....Not sure why.

Quincy
Get back into it baby!

Gotta make the Vongola of KMC

Kento
lol I'll watch something constantly that's been on for a while to catch up then I'll get bored with it so I stop watching and just forget to continue. Just like with Prince Of Tennis. I forget what episode that was at...oh well.

Kento
Wait Bel's brother lives?

Kento
Well that was a disappointment. I was hoping Bel would fight his brother. But I'm just about caught up on the manga.

Quincy
Bel is pretty badass.

Kento
I like the new Illusionist in the Varia. Fran or whatever his name is.

Quincy
ha yeah - with his frog hat and shit?

Kento
lol Yea, and he's all talking about how he can't open a box unless he's able to do a super hero pose, and he can't with it.

Also think it's cool how Xanxus is willing to help even though he hates Tsuna because they are all Vongola and will stand united against anybody trying to destroy them from the outside.

Kento
Sweet Mukuro has appeared at last...er well in his own body. It would seem anyway.

Quincy
I liked when Squalo unleashed his box Shark and Lambo yelled "A Salmon!"

Kento
Yea, that was great. Though I was expecting more of a rounds type fight in that battle. With everybody getting a fight, the way it was but like best two out of three rounds type thing, and Lambo doing something. Like unleashing his box after getting hit.

Kento
Poor Squalo, and his Salmon.

Quincy
Yeah he's getting wrecked

Kento
So I wonder would The Phantom Knight truly be able to beat Squalo in a straight up swords fight? Squalo was able to see through his illusion and everything but the dude was taking it to Hibari.

Quincy
Lambo ftw

Kento
Hahaha looks like you got your wish.

Endless Mike
I'm currently reading this manga and I'm only on chapter 140 or so so don't spoil me please

Quincy
enjoy it man, it's awesome

Kento
Yea it is. I think I'm starting to like Xanxus.

Quincy
Yeah the Varia are all pretty solid.

Kento
Yea they are.

Kento
That dude just messed with Hibari. That usually turns out to be a big mistake.

Quincy
Oh great and just like that, Lambo is done. That's shitty.

Anyways yeah, messing with Hibari is usually a bad idea. Think he'll be busting out new moves? Or resort back to his Vongola box. Handcuffs are a cool idea for a weapon. Wonder what other kind of stuff he can do with it.

These last few chapters were just like, one shot battles where each Vongola busts out a new weapon, and then use it for like a minute. It's ridiculous.

Kento
Yea, that was kind of a let down. He should have done more. And Ryohei is probably about to get outshined by Hibari being..well the strongest.

I hope for some tonfa action. But this is all about box weapons, and all that so I doubt it'll happen.

I wish they'd devote more than just like one chapter to these fights. They could probably ended up being much better. And more Lambo action.

Kento
Why do I think that Tsuna is going to fail against Ghost..

Quincy
I have no idea. I dont exactly know what the deal is with this battle. Is it the final fight of this arc? I mean, are the other funeral wreaths all dying right now?

Everyone is there EXCEPT Byakuran. What a puss. Xanxus should go and **** him up. Also Mukuro.

Kento
Yea I'm not sure either what's going on. It's seeming rushed while at the same time being dragged out. That makes no sense but that's the only way I can describe it... Byakuran seems to just do nothing, if he gets beaten without even fighting that'll be kind of a let down. lol Just Mukuro. He needs a rematch in his own body to show Byakuran his true power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.