Marik Ishtar vs. Itachi Uchiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
This is Yami Marik
KetB2xp1W5U

He gets his Millenium Rod and deck but no Ra.

vs.

Itachi
pieQQDVFa1M

Dark-Jaxx
...I'm confused how this is supposed to work...

Anyway, Itachi uses Tsukiyomi for instant and easy win. no expression

Kento
While Itachi does Tsukiyomi to Marik...he doesn't realize two people in habit the body, Marik breaks out, and send Itachi to the shadow realm. Or Yami Marik just lets Marik get destroyed by Tsukiyomi, takes over body, send Itachi to the shadow realm after he challenges Itachi to a game that Itachi is destined to loose because only Yugi can defeat Marik. Even though Joey came close.

Ridley_Prime
Joey came more than just 'close'. He would've won completely if he hadn't passed out at the last second due to PIS.

And against someone like Itachi, Marik's screwed without Ra.

Kento
That would still be close. Cause he didn't win even though he had Marik wide open.

And really..even with Ra, seeing how it's just a card these days, he should still loose. Unless the fact that two souls are in Marik's body can break him out of Tsukiyomi..but he doesn't have the whole manipulate chakra thing.

Dark-Jaxx
...Fine then, Itachi uses Amaterasu to burn Marik and all his cards.

Kento
Hmm I wonder how well Itachi could deal with a shadow game since normal humans can't survive in one for that long. And him killing Marik wouldn't get him out of it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Fine then, Itachi uses Amaterasu to burn Marik and all his cards.

Why can't Itachi just walk up to him and slap him for foolishly challenging him? He could just wait for one of those huge veins to bust.

Luminatus
In the anime, Millenium Items could make the monsters real like when Bakura uses his Ring to summon that Man-Eater Bug to take out Pegasus' goons.
Also, Yami Marik and Pegasus both said the monsters are real in Shadow Games; that whatever happens to you in one of them happens to you in the real world.

I really don't like Yami Marik though. Regular Marik was cooler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.