Create an Amalgam to take down Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Choose three characters to makeup the mind/body/powers of the Amalgam. Your choices are limited to one character from each of the "Meta" tier's though(so one high meta, one mid, one low).

Discuss.

darthgoober
Also, consider any equipment to come from your Amalgam's "Mind" character. After all there's no point in having a utility belt if you don't know what's in each of the compartments or a sword if you don't know how to use it.

Entity
Originally posted by darthgoober
Choose three characters to makeup the mind/body/powers of the Amalgam. Your choices are limited to one character from each of the "Meta" tier's though(so one high meta, one mid, one low).

Discuss. do they have to all be atleast Meta level?

For instance if I wanted Batman for his mind is that allowed like in the old tourney?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Entity
do they have to all be atleast Meta level?

For instance if I wanted Batman for his mind is that allowed like in the old tourney?
Yeah you can go lower on some/all if you want, just not higher.

Entity
Kay just checked the tier threat again for a quick sec and I'm going
Abomination for body
Batman 1 Million for mind
And Multiple Man for power

Hell Batman 1M could solo but hey. erm
Batman 1 Million a mid tier? Really? erm

-edit- Oops, my bad I just checked again and he's a "high" mid tier like Abomination so I'll trade him for T'Challa wink

Enyalus
According to the KMC tier system, Donna Troy is high meta...just sayin'.

Karate Kid, Wonder Man, and Northstar.

Basically, someone who is able to strike at light speed with Val's martial arts skills and possesses Simon's raw strength. Plus flight and insane durability.

Entity
Originally posted by Enyalus
According to the KMC tier system, Donna Troy is high meta...just sayin'.

Karate Kid, Wonder Man, and Northstar.

Basically, someone who is able to strike at light speed with Val's martial arts skills and possesses Simon's raw strength. Plus flight and insane durability. All high metas! stick out tongue

Enyalus
All high metas! stick out tongue

Yeah...its nearly 4 AM here. I misread the OP. stick out tongue

Anywho, revised and following the rules now:

Abomination, Quicksilver, and Iron Fist. Same concept as before, kinda.

darthgoober
Kay just checked the tier threat again for a quick sec and I'm going
Abomination for body
Batman 1 Million for mind
And Multiple Man for power

Hell Batman 1M could solo but hey. erm
Batman 1 Million a mid tier? Really? erm

-edit- Oops, my bad I just checked again and he's a "high" mid tier like Abomination so I'll trade him for T'Challa wink
Interesting... but don't you think that WW's speed/lasso would pose a problem? She'd create at least a few dupes with punches, but once she caught on it probably wouldn't take much to wrap them up.

fangirl101
Classic Richard Rider for body. Speed and Strength.
Thuder Strike for Powers. His hammer will amps Richard's body.
Mind. Midnighter.

ultimatethor
Wonderman, Shadow Cat and silver samurai

Entity
Interesting... but don't you think that WW's speed/lasso would pose a problem? She'd create at least a few dupes with punches, but once she caught on it probably wouldn't take much to wrap them up. Well just a few dupes of Abomination with T'Challa's mind is nothing to take lightly as it is.

T'Challa with Abomination's body and strength is just a scary thought IMO. Now take into consideration that before she even realised what was happening there'd probably be at least 5 of them minimum.

All any of them would have to do is snap their fingers to dupe more, and I'd imagine there'd be allot of punches being thrown to take care of that.

Really wouldn't be much of a fight unless she could contain him in the very start of the fight. Otherwise I don't really see how WW could aviod taking on an entire horde of Abominations with Black Panther level intelligence, fighting skills and Vibranium mesh suits to counter blunt force attacks.

In other words, I hope Diana's got a whole lot of rope in that lasso

occultdestroyer
Composite Batman

Silent Master
The Runner
DeadPool
Grunge

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Silent Master
The Runner
DeadPool
Grunge

The runner is not a meta level character. Hed take wonderwoman out himself.

Silent Master
People are mentioning Wonder-man and Abomination, both are considered top tier.

darthgoober
Originally posted by fangirl101
Classic Richard Rider for body. Speed and Strength.
Thuder Strike for Powers. His hammer will amps Richard's body.
Mind. Midnighter.
Amalgam's get their equipment from the "Mind" category so you wouldn't get the mace that way.

golem370
Mind
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/thanos.jpg

Body
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Namor8.jpg

Power
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/flash_1.jpg

or

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-3.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
Mind
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/thanos.jpg

Body
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Namor8.jpg

Power
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/flash_1.jpg

or

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-3.jpg

Idiot.

golem370
explain

darthgoober
explain
Your people are too powerful.

The Great Galen
bait thread.

darthgoober
Originally posted by The Great Galen
bait thread.
How do you figure?

The Great Galen
How do you figure?

sad

golem370
Better?

Mister Sinisters mind
Colossus body
Cannonball's power

darthgoober
Better?

Mister Sinisters mind
Colossus body
Cannonball's power
Still aiming to high. You have to choose one character from each of these tiers...

High
Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, Blob, BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus (U), Crystal, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch (U), Invisible Woman (U), Iron-Man (U), Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Kang, Karate Kid, Living Laser, Machine Man, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic (U), Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner (U), Nico Minoru, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing (U), Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Windshear, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Middle
Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Cyborg, Cyclops (U), Darkhawk, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, Karolina Dean, Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Molly Hayes, Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Ogun, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, Rom, Shadowcat, Shift, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Venom, Victor Mancha, Wonder Girl

Low
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deadpool, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Man-Bat, Marrina (Normal), Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nuke, Omega Red, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man (U), Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Vermin, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wildchild, Wizard, Wolverine (U), Wulfgar

golem370
Nimrod

Modok

Multiple Man

darthgoober
Nimrod

Modok

Multiple Man
There you go...

The Great Galen
Still aiming to high. You have to choose one character from each of these tiers...

High
Abomination, Adam Strange, Aquaman, Ares (Marvel), Atlas, Aurora, Batman 1 Million, Battalion (Jackson King), Blastaar, Blob, BOX I (Roger Bochs), Captain Britain, Captain Marvel Jr, Colossus (U), Crystal, Death's Head II, Donna Troy, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider II, Grim Reaper, Guardian II (Heather Hudson), Havok, Hellstrike, Hercules (Mortal), Holocaust, The Human Torch (U), Invisible Woman (U), Iron-Man (U), Jean Grey (sans Phoenix), Jenny Sparks, Juggernaut (Depowered), Kang, Karate Kid, Living Laser, Machine Man, Manbot, Mandarin, Mary Marvel, Maul, Mercer Drake, Metallo, Mimic (Exiles), Miss Martian, Mr. Fantastic (U), Mr. Sinister, Namor the Sub-Mariner (U), Nico Minoru, Nightshade, Nimrod, Northstar, Ocean Master, Osiris, Pitt, Polaris, Power Girl, Psylocke, Radioactive Man, Sand, Sasquatch, Shassa, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Supernova, Temugin, The Thing (U), Thunderstrike, The Tick, Ulik, Ultimo, Vision, War Machine, Windshear, Wonder Man, Zzaxx

Middle
Aegis, Atom Smasher, Attuma, Balder, Beast Boy, Bishop, Blink, Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes), Blue Devil, Bombshell, Booster Gold, Carnage, Cloak, Corrin, Cyborg, Cyclops (U), Darkhawk, Death's Head, Death Wreck, Dust, Electro, Elijah Snow, Farenheit, Flint, Fuji, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze), Ghost Rider(Dan Ketch), Grace Choi, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Hellion, Karolina Dean, Kymaera/Namorita, Lightning Lad, Matua, M.O.D.O.K., Molly Hayes, Moonstone, Morlun, Ms. Marvel, Nova Richard Rider (classic), Ogun, Quicksilver (classic), Ragman, Rogue, Rom, Shadowcat, Shift, Steel, Terra, Thunder, Tiger Shark, Toxin, Vance Astro, Vengeance, Venom, Victor Mancha, Wonder Girl

Low
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deadpool, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Man-Bat, Marrina (Normal), Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nuke, Omega Red, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Speedball, Speedfreek, Spider-Man (U), Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Vermin, Vulture, Warlock (Technarchy/Phalanx), Warpath, Wildchild, Wizard, Wolverine (U), Wulfgar

Mind-Karate Kid

Body-Abomination

Power-Quick Silver

With KK's godly MA ability coupled with abomination level striking power and quicksilver combat speed/blitziing ability it should be a good match.

kgkg
No name Green Lantern(power) + Batman(mind) smile

or did you want to pick from that list?

darthgoober
Mind-Karate Kid

Body-Abomination

Power-Quick Silver

With KK's godly MA ability coupled with abomination level striking power and quicksilver combat speed/blitziing ability it should be a good match.
That's two High's and a Mid, there needs to be one of each.

vansonbee
can we go lower on the chart? street lvl etc?

The Great Galen

The Great Galen

woops doubt post, anyhow just replace KK with bats then. Bruce has epic MA ability even if it doesn't compare to KK.

darthgoober
Originally posted by vansonbee
can we go lower on the chart? street lvl etc?
Yeah.

Huh?

kgkg
can we go lower on the chart? street lvl etc? Nice Sig smile

Enyalus
Oh, I have a very fun one:

Mind: Sabertooth.
Body: Carnage.
Powers: Mimic.

The Carnage symbiote's attributes increase with the wearer bloodlust, right? Well, Sabertooth is that.

golem370
How about Death Metal Cyber & Ghost Rider

The Great Galen
Yeah.

Huh?

I doubled posted by accident.

fangirl101
Amalgam's get their equipment from the "Mind" category so you wouldn't get the mace that way.
OH. I didn't know that. Ok. Let me redo.

fangirl101
Ok I got it Now.

Classic Richard Rider= Body
Power Girl- powers
Thuder Strike- Mind.

That Hammer amping those powers and body should do the trick. Not much on skill, but the durability and amped strength and speed is more than enough.

vansonbee
Originally posted by kgkg
Nice Sig smile
Thanks

Quick Silver // Power

Abomination // Body

Karnak // Mind evil face

fangirl101
Thanks

Quick Silver // Power

Abomination // Body

Karnak // Mind evil face
Quicksilver is waaaay slower than Wondy.

vansonbee
Quicksilver is waaaay slower than Wondy. prove he's real slower then her smile

Quick Silver isn't fast as Flash, but comparable!

fangirl101
prove he's real slower then her smile

Quick Silver isn't fast as Flash, but comparable!
No.

Martian_mind
Captain Marvel Jr = Body

Booster Gold = Mind

Powers = Multiple man.

If someone brings up some BS about Booster not fully utilising the power,then Substitute Batman.

Enyalus
Quicksilver is waaaay slower than Wondy.

Ultimate Quicksilver using combat speed which literally distorts space-time:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_img004.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_img005.jpghttp://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_img018.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.