Léon vs Bob Lee Swagger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman

Rogue Jedi
Sarah? Leon has a frag grenade? Service model 1911?

Utrigita

Robtard
When he was teaching Matilda, he has her start off with the sniper and he mentioned the knife (closest, most dangerous to use) was the last weapon she'd learn once she mastered every other weapon, so it's implied he can snipe and is skilled.

But yes, Swagger is supposed to be a sniper of unbelievable/silly ability, so I doubt Leon's more realistic abilities can compare when it comes to sniping.

Leon was shown to have some impressive and deadly stalking abilities, he did take many armed gangsters and got close enough to put a knife to his targets throat. He also took on and took out a multitude of SWAT guys. So I say Leon has the ability to get close enough to Swagget and take his hillbilly ass out.

Rogue Jedi
No doubt. BUT.....h2h? Swagger pwns, we see Swagger taking out two cops h2h, we don't see Leon going h2h. It's been a while since I saw Leon, does it show him in h2h combat?

Sniping, Swagger pwns. Handgun battle, shyat......Leon pwns.

Placidity
Normally Swagger should win easily. However, in your scenario Leon has the advantage as he probably has already set himself up in a good position, and the battle also starts out with Swagger in his sights.

I'd say Swagger 7.5/10.

Rogue Jedi
But Leon misses, Swagger disappears into the tree line, THEN the fight starts.

Ahsoka Tano
OH NO! Not this shit again!

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But Leon misses, Swagger disappears into the tree line, THEN the fight starts.

Leon still saw where he went and probably knows where he might pop up. Still an advantage IMO.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Leon still saw where he went and probably knows where he might pop up. Still an advantage IMO. Not really, because Swagger is no longer a target, he is concealed, in his element in a sniper battle. Leon needs to get up close and personal or he is toast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.