Emil Blonsky vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
This is Blonsky with the power-up but before he turned into Abomination. Just saw the movie and he looked pretty impressive. Also this is Blade at the end of Trinity.

Impediment
Set up the scenario. Give us plot details.

Wei Phoenix
oh sorry bout that. Emil wants to test out his new powers so he lures Blade to a football field at night. this is a strict H2H fight.

jalek moye
Blade. Emil didnt show any thing too impressive, and he showed no h2h skill

Placidity
He seems more agile than Blade, being able to dodge Hulk, and the Hulk was pretty fast. But Strength and durability goes to Blade.

Dark-Jaxx
Blade IMO.

NonSensi-Klown
Blade's got better feats in almost every way.

Dark-Jaxx
Don't know about that, he was able to run circles around Hulk pretty easily and showed better healing than Blade, in like a day, he healed from a state where his bones were "powder."

Darth Martin
He'll shit on if he goes H2H with Blade.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Don't know about that, he was able to run circles around Hulk pretty easily and showed better healing than Blade, in like a day, he healed from a state where his bones were "powder."

Hulk in the Norton movie wasn't as fast as his Ang Lee counterpart, fast but not quite, and Blade's still faster. He dodged a bullet at one point.

That was after he got doused with even more radiation I believe. I don't think Blade realy has a healing factor in the movies though; just a ridiculous amount of durability.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Hulk in the Norton movie wasn't as fast as his Ang Lee counterpart, fast but not quite, and Blade's still faster. He dodged a bullet at one point.

That was after he got doused with even more radiation I believe. I don't think Blade realy has a healing factor in the movies though; just a ridiculous amount of durability. True, but he was still very fast for his size, and was trying to hit him with huge chunks of metal for gloves. Blade dodged a bullet?

No it wasn't actually. He only got more radiation when he turned into Abomination. Blade like all vampires had a slight healing factor, not a big one though. Takes weeks to regrow a hand.

Darth Martin
Takes weeks to regrow a hand. Flynn regrew his in a matter of days.

Dark-Jaxx
Huh wut?

Placidity
^ I think he's referring to Blade 1, where this Vampire dude was messing with Blade's sword, and then the anti-mess-around mechanism came on and took his hand off. I'm guessing Martin is saying it only took that guy days to grow his hand back.

Robtard
Blade does have a healing factor, what does it matter though, neither has a healing factor fast enough to matter in a fight to the death, unless you expect this to go one for a day or more.

Blade wins this.

dadudemon
IMO, they both have similar endurance abilties. Emil wasn't out of breath after outrunning everyone for a distance and I don't remember blade being out of breath in any of his lengthy fight sequences.

I've got to give this to blade, though, because blade has more uber fighting moments. More radtastical skill moments. Remember when he took on those vampire ninjas? Yeah, that alone far suprasses any fighting feats Emil has.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
IMO, they both have similar endurance abilties. Emil wasn't out of breath after outrunning everyone for a distance and I don't remember blade being out of breath in any of his lengthy fight sequences.

I've got to give this to blade, though, because blade has more uber fighting moments. More radtastical skill moments. Remember when he took on those vampire ninjas? Yeah, that alone far suprasses any fighting feats Emil has.

Ninjas are a better feat than dodging Hulk? True the ninjas are faster when fighting the Hulk its like a life or death situation, one hit and you're gone.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ninjas are a better feat than dodging Hulk?

Defeating elite ninja assisin VAMPIRE ninjas is a much better feat. DUH!

True the ninjas are faster when fighting the Hulk its like a life or death situation, one hit and you're gone.

Faster and much more intelligent. Each of the ninja vampires, individually, are skilled enough to take down Emil.

Darth Martin
Yea there's no question Blonsky is stron/fast but he lacks in skill. And he's pretty stupid.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea there's no question Blonsky is stron/fast but he lacks in skill. And he's pretty stupid.
strong? he didn't show any strength feat at all.

Placidity

Yea, don't think Blonsky is stonger. And Blonsky definitely has skill, why do you think he got picked for the operation?

Blade

- Stronger
- Seems more durable to me
- Like someone said, more radtastical moments.
- More skillz

Blonsky

- Has superior agility and speed feats
- Better Healing Factor - that won't significantly affect outcome of battle.

I'd like to note that Blonsky's Healing factor is much more potent than Blades because I really don't see Blade healing up like Blonsky in such a short time if he had all his bones broken in his body. My opinion of course.

However, it's not like he has a Wolverine level HF, so it's not going to matter that much. But he might recover from a punch or something more quickly. Won't help in the case of stab/shot wounds though.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Placidity
^ I think he's referring to Blade 1, where this Vampire dude was messing with Blade's sword, and then the anti-mess-around mechanism came on and took his hand off. I'm guessing Martin is saying it only took that guy days to grow his hand back. Nope, that happened in Blade 2 actually, in Blade 1, a vampire had his hand cut off by Blade, and it took like a week or more to fully grow it back I think.

Wei Phoenix

How is Blonsky stupid? That makes no sense for a seasoned soldier like him to be stupid. Why would Ross bring in someone with little to no intelligence?

Darth Martin
Anybody who intentionally walks up to a pissed off Hulk and asks him "Is that all you got" and justr stands there waiting to be put in a hospital IMO is dumb.

Wei Phoenix
Anybody who intentionally walks up to a pissed off Hulk and asks him "Is that all you got" and justr stands there waiting to be put in a hospital IMO is dumb.

Well I'm so sure, Superman, Juggernaut, Thor, Thanos and plenty of other characters would do the same thing. Is that stupid? You do realize that it was enhanced Blonsky that did that? Regular Blonsky ran from the Hulk.

Dark-Jaxx
Well I'm so sure, Superman, Juggernaut, Thor, Thanos and plenty of other characters would do the same thing. Is that stupid? You do realize that it was enhanced Blonsky that did that? Regular Blonsky ran from the Hulk. Difference is all of those people can take a hit from Hulk. no expression

Placidity
Nope, that happened in Blade 2 actually, in Blade 1, a vampire had his hand cut off by Blade, and it took like a week or more to fully grow it back I think.

Dunno if it happened in Blade 2 again, but that definitely happened in Blade 1.

Dark-Jaxx
Nah ah

Placidity
Nah ah

really...?

Dark-Jaxx
Well if it is a movie mistake...then why is it being used as a point?

Placidity
Well if it is a movie mistake...then why is it being used as a point?

lol, doesn't mean it didn't happen. The mistake is:

DestinyGuy678
I dont see why dodging te hulk is a better speed feat....jsut because a hit form the hulk would kill you, doesnt mean the movements are of any speed Blade hasn't matched...in fact blonsky was basically jumping all around hulk easily

...plus if you want to be techincal about it, it was revealed that when he was outrunning the other soldiers he was in fact moving slower tha npeak huma nspeed (usain bolt moved faster laughing out loud )

Placidity
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678

...plus if you want to be techincal about it, it was revealed that when he was outrunning the other soldiers he was in fact moving slower tha npeak huma nspeed (usain bolt moved faster laughing out loud )

Interesting, could you please post the source?

snoopdogg
Didn't Blade heal a 12 gauge shotgun blast to his knee?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.