Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Spiderman
venom
wolverine
thing

vs

Deathstroke
Green Arrow
Batman
Nightwing
Manbat
Killer Croc

who wins?

fangirl101
Team One All day.

Enyalus
Marvel.

guy222
marvel

MightyEInherjar
I think team two could pull a few wins if they match up right.

I'm sure either Green Arrow or Batman have something in their inventory that could take down or at least immobilize Venom. Deathstroke can go ***-for-tat with Wolverine for awhile, playing keep away if he has to.

Meanwhile Manbat and Killer Croc keep the Thing occupied as long as they can, hopefully long enough to position the Thing up on the battlefield to get cheapshotted by another teammate.

Nightwing and Batman go after Spidey, trying to dodge as much as they can until one of them sneaks in a punch or kick to the back of the head. After that Batman is free to go help Green Arrow take down Venom with his tech, and Nightwing can either help Deathstroke trick Wolverine into doing something stupid, or help Manbat and Killer Croc keep from getting pulverized by the thing.

I'd say Team 2 could take 3 wins out of this. A few of them have already worked on a team before, and I would count them as the more tactically minded team. I believe with the proper set up, Team 2 can trick their way to some wins.

comicfan11
Team one though team two could take a win now and then

guy222
marvel for the majority

[EC] Icarus II
DC Street levelers have been outmatched a lot lately.. erm

IMO, DC gets around 2-3/10. Although DS could fend off Wolvie for quite a long time, Bats and NW can't do much to Spidey. Pete's just too versatile. Eventually, it'll be Wolvie and Pete vs DS, which will end poorly for 'stroke. I don't think Manbat and Croc can handle the whole Marvel team minus Venom. Does Ollie have sonic arrows?

In the few instances where DC wins, I'd say its by Bats and NW using gadgets really well against Spidey, Ollie taking Venom out with sonic arrows and then, it'd be too much for Wolvie Pete and Ben.

DC 4/10 bein generous.

iceman24567
Marvel has a huge advantage they win 9/10

guy222
Killer Croc

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9332/batmanandtheoutsiders13vs6.th.jpg

Bentley
Batman could at the very less, gas Ben.

cloud102
Originally posted by Icarus II
DC Street levelers have been outmatched a lot lately.. erm

IMO, DC gets around 2-3/10. Although DS could fend off Wolvie for quite a long time, Bats and NW can't do much to Spidey. Pete's just too versatile. Eventually, it'll be Wolvie and Pete vs DS, which will end poorly for 'stroke. I don't think Manbat and Croc can handle the whole Marvel team minus Venom. Does Ollie have sonic arrows?

In the few instances where DC wins, I'd say its by Bats and NW using gadgets really well against Spidey, Ollie taking Venom out with sonic arrows and then, it'd be too much for Wolvie Pete and Ben.

DC 4/10 bein generous.

All of those aren't street levelers, though. Venom, Thing, Wolverine, etc... don't qualify to be street levelers, IMO.

We should add someone like Vixen, Freedom Beast, etc... on the DCU side to make things even.

Premutos
Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.