Thor vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The final between the 2, current versions of both with 2 different stipulations.

1. Pure h2h battle

2. A "all out"battle

Who wins?

Zack Fair
1. Thor.

2. No idea. Current Thor is supposed to posess the Odinforce and with it he should destroy Surfer...but he hasn't proven himself yet. Current Surfer is vicious, but MJOLNIR is still one problem Surfer has to cope with. I dunno.

TheBadguy
A battle between Supes superiors. Thor in the first, don't know about the second, so far Surfer.

xJLxKing
They mostly even. In fight one Thor should win, but in fight two they are even. I am leaning towards SS side.

complexbrother
Silver Surfer.

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Great Galen
The final between the 2, current versions of both with 2 different stipulations.

1. Pure h2h battle

2. A "all out"battle

Who wins?
Hand 2 hand with his hammer? Thor

Second might go to Silver Surfer

The Great Galen
nah, pure h2h without any exotic abilites aside from there own skills.

Enyalus
Scenario One goes to Norrin.

Scenario Two goes to Thor.

The Great Galen
I know Thor's MA talent is supposed to be legendary, SS doesn't strike me as a talented fighter.

2damnloud
Surfer in both.

fascistcrusader
1. Thor

2. Norrin

Enyalus
I know Thor's MA talent is supposed to be legendary, SS doesn't strike me as a talented fighter.

No, but he's more than capable of dodging anything Thor throws at him.

occultdestroyer
Current upgraded SS FTW

janus77
Surfer should win in scenario 1. Thor without Mjolnir <<< Hulk. Surfer can cope with that, imo.

I've not seen current Thor demonstrate superior strength/power, especially not when he went up against Rulk. whereas Surfer has demonstrated durability beyond anything he's going to require in either of these scenarios (the UniLord fight, T&A).

all out? hmm, I still say Surfer, the Power Cosmic is just too vast, it makes everything else look miniscule... the only thing that Thor has done that's been impressive is resurrecting the dead, something Surfer has never done... but then Surfer's evolved/manipulated/healed/affected billions of peoples at once without any strain whatsoever, whereas Thor needed Thorsleep after bringing back Asgard....

hmm, imo 1) Surfer, 2) Surfer also.

Avlon

1. Pure h2h battle

2. A "all out"battle

Who wins?

Thor ftw in both scenarios.

Mindship
The final between the 2 current versions of both with 2 different stipulations.

1. Pure h2h battle

2. A "all out"battle

Who wins?
1. Thor. Hey, gotta give the brick his due.
2. Hard to say. If their power remains proportional from pre-upgrade, then Surfer ftw -- provided he's learned to keep his mouth shut and maintain the assault once he gets the upper hand.

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindship
1. Thor. Hey, gotta give the brick his due.
2. Hard to say. If their power remains proportional from pre-upgrade, then Surfer ftw -- provided he's learned to keep his mouth shut and maintain the assault once he gets the upper hand.

Surfer never got an upgrade. He was restored.

janus77
no, he upgraded himself once, during the UniLord saga, then during Annihilation Galactus stated that he was giving Surfer an upgrade (as well as offering to strip away Surfer's conscience).

also, there's the piece of Deathurge or whatever, that Surfer carries around.

Raoul
Go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t292293.html

use the search function in future, thanks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.