Today I try to KILL a cop (www.injusticedocument.com)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnifAbib

Lord Knightfa11
i don't get it. RANDOM PIC TIME!! http://dreme.co.uk/uploaded_images/silly-701566.jpg

The Grey Fox

MIŠT
Hey guys,

My name is AnifAbib, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are passive, law abiding , citizens who spend every second of their day being a slave to government. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever tried to kill a cop before? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than trying to determine what exactly is reckless and/or unavoidable.

Don't ignore me. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I just posted a document about injustice and I am trying to get a new law created. What sports do you play, other than "following the current justice system"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot document (I just wrote it; shit was SO opinionated). You are all peaceful and should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my nonsense.

Lord Knightfa11
lol, tgf that's what I was going to say until i realized that I didn't even understand what he was talking about.

Piggle Humsy

Lord Knightfa11

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Yeah... good luck with that...

MIŠT
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Um..... you are um... really, I don't have a word or an idea that discribes you. oh, wait, um... yes I do.... Stupid? You hate us for NOT killing someone? killing an innocent someone would be an INJUSTICE. Oh, and I've killed every cop I've tried to, so you fail, good sir. The cops are placed above us after years of education and training, and are meant to keep assholes like you from killing other people. Good day, sir.

EDIT: and I have cop freinds. kill one of them, and I will find you and shove fistfuls of broken syringes in every hole in your body until you die.

2nd EDIT: Including your vagina.

awebrow

GCG
So the cops commit injustice and killing a cop, indiscrimintly would be justice?

Note: 'a cop'

Kosta

Lord Knightfa11
either way, kiling a cop is a BAD idea, and you SHOULD NOT try it at home. This thread should be DELETED.

Actually, i lold but then realized what he was trying to say and was taken aback by horror as I decided to lose my temper and post a rave. SO YA ^_^

Kosta
either way, kiling a cop is a BAD idea, and you SHOULD NOT try it at home. This thread should be DELETED.

Actually, i lold but then realized what he was trying to say and was taken aback by horror as I decided to lose my temper and post a rave. SO YA ^_^

awebrow

BakaXero

BakaXero

Actually, i lold but then realized what he was trying to say and was taken aback by horror as I decided to lose my temper and post a rave. SO YA ^_^ Originally posted by Kosta
awebrow

I'm slow.... awebrow
I blame Mist no expression

Scythe
I found a paper that said "no"

Ax3l
Um..... you are um... really, I don't have a word or an idea that discribes you. oh, wait, um... yes I do.... Stupid? You hate us for NOT killing someone? killing an innocent someone would be an INJUSTICE. Oh, and I've killed every cop I've tried to, so you fail, good sir. The cops are placed above us after years of education and training, and are meant to keep assholes like you from killing other people. Good day, sir.

EDIT: and I have cop freinds. kill one of them, and I will find you and shove fistfuls of broken syringes in every hole in your body until you die.

2nd EDIT: Including your vagina. Hahaha.

Rogue Jedi
miEqj8Ga4BE&feature=related

Mywi

2nd EDIT: Including your vagina. I do have a strong belief MIST was joking and also that youre a tad retarded

=Tired Hiker=

BruceSkywalker
where is bruce willis when you need him??

AngryManatee

AngryManatee
ACK ack ackk!,

Ack aaack ack, ack ACK ACKKK ACKKK, Ackk ack ACK ACK ack-ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack ack Ack, aaack, ACK, ACK ACKKK ACK ACK ACKKKK ACKK ACK!!! ACK ack ack-ack ackk ack. Ack-ack, ack ACK ACKK Ackk? Ack, ACK ACK aack ACK ACK ACK ACK ack ack-ACK-ack ACK ACK ACK ack-ack ACK, ack ack ACK ACK ACKKK!!! Ack ack ackkkk-ack ACK ACK AAACK ACK ACK Facebook.

Aaaaack ack ack ACK-ACK ack aaaack ACK ACK-ACK-ACK ACK, ack. Ack ack ack. ACK ack ACK. ACK ack ack ack (ack ack, ack ack ACK), ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack aaaaack? ACK ack ACK ACK, ack ack ack aaaack ACK-ACKK (Ack ack ack ack; ack ack ack ACK). Ack ackk ack ackk ACK-ACK ACK ACKKK!! Ack ack ack.

ACK ACK ack-aaack: Ack ack ACK ACK ACK!!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/0c/Ackack.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Groves Street foo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.