Black Adam vs. Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Who takes this?

carver9
Rulk 8/10

BlackZero30x
can someone explain red hulk...

vansonbee
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
can someone explain red hulk... Where have you been? erm

here a gay summery
Rulk sightly stronger then Base Savage Hulk*(good fighter, not limited to brute force) Seem to get weaker after long fighting and exerts heat!

I say a toss up for both side! love

D-Block
Black Adam

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by vansonbee
Where have you been? erm

here a gay summery
Rulk sightly stronger then Base Savage Hulk*(good fighter, not limited to brute force) Seem to get weaker after long fighting and exerts heat!

honestly i have been under a rock lol i haven't read anything hulk in forever...ok well i read some of world war hulk where he fought sentry but thats it for over a year but going on that description id say Black Adam

Philosophía
Bran would kick his ass.

carver9
Where have you been? erm

here a gay summery

Naah, hes stronger then savage and lets not forget that savage has some of the most amazing strength feats out there like holding a 150 billion ton mountain over his head.

Premutos
Black Adam is still one of Johns' pet characters.

Rulk has (apparently) stopped being one of Loeb's.

So Black Adam wins this.

xJLxKing
I though that the red hulk gets stronger by more gamma radiation?
I give this to Hulk

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, hes stronger then savage and lets not forget that savage has some of the most amazing strength feats out there like holding a 150 billion ton mountain over his head. Loeb Savage is so corny, the muscle were too bulky....Originally posted by Premutos
Black Adam is still one of Johns' pet characters.

Rulk has (apparently) stopped being one of Loeb's.

So Black Adam wins this.
Rulk stop being one of Loeb? Did Loeb quit or lost the right to that character?

BlackZero30x
if he gets weaker through prolonged fighting then couldn't adam just avoid him until he gets weak enough to win?...

Premutos

Rulk stop being one of Loeb? Did Loeb quit or lost the right to that character?

No, he just has decided to stop using Rulk as a villainous Mary Sue. So he's in his way to jobberdom already, pretty much like it happened to Doomsday.

fascistcrusader
He killed a Wendigo, killed Abomination, decked a Watcher in the face, beat the crap out of Hulk and made Thor look like a little girl. Then Thor came back and kicked his ass with a little help from savage Hulk.

In short, Red Hulk's a douche.

Badabing
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
He killed a Wendigo, killed Abomination, decked a Watcher in the face, beat the crap out of Hulk and made Thor look like a little girl. Then Thor came back and kicked his ass with a little help from savage Hulk.

In short, Red Hulk's a douche. laughing out loud

Enyalus
I think Rulk takes this.

*hides again*

carver9
if he gets weaker through prolonged fighting then couldn't adam just avoid him until he gets weak enough to win?...

He dont get weak, he over heats but his punches becomes hotter and stronger. He was basically melting hulks skin and lets not forget what heat does to black adam, just picture what martian manhunter did to black adam face, he basically melted it.

I give this to rulk 8/10.

kgkg
He dont get weak, he over heats but his punches becomes hotter and stronger. He was basically melting hulks skin and lets not forget what heat does to black adam, just picture what martian manhunter did to black adam face, he basically melted it.

I give this to rulk 8/10. Rulk started losing once he was getting HOT. It is still not explained that well

But seems like over heating is a Weakness.

BlackZero30x

yea but then adam got pi$$ed and stomped the martian confused honestly i dont know enough about rulk to state my thoughts actually so i will see how things go on here before i decide

spetznaz
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Who takes this?

Black Adam wins this, and it is quite evident why he would for anyone who has read/owns the issue arc of Red Hulk, as well as has read/owned the various depictions of Black Adam (be they in his own series, or in his dealings with the JSA).

This is why Black Adam wins:

Rulk is a beast ...no doubt about that. Think of it, the guy is pure ferocity, and not only that but ferocity that has a mind to it. He is not some mindless beast running amok ...he has a sense of purpose to him, and fights smart (a good example being how he basically took Thor into orbit, with Thor hanging onto the war-hammer Mjolnir, meaning that he by-passed the enchantment that prevented anyone who was not worthy from picking up the hammer. After all, it was still Thor holding the hammer).

However, there are some inherent weaknesses to the Red Hulk.

First of all he is still a one-dimensional brick! Sure, he is very strong, and sure, he has had a couple of cases where he ran very fast and blitzed opponents.

However, Black Adam is also extremely strong! He picked up an aircraft carrier and threw it many miles away with one hand! As for people who say that the Red Hulk can blitz, they need to realize that everything is relative. Red Hulk can blitz opponents who have normal speed ....since he can definitely run faster than the base Hulk (who can run at around 300 mph, faster than any production sports-car). However, that is SLOW when compared to a character that can RUN at a clocked speed of MACH 500 (yep ...running ...at mach 500 ...and that is not even flying).

Thus there are two primary concerns:

The first is that the Red Hulk, just like any Hulk, is a one-dimensional character. Sure, in comics he can be depicted slamming the Watcher, and if Loeb had taken sufficient levels of psychotropic drugs, he could have written the Red Hulk has stronger the Galactus, more powerful than the Celestials, and more potent than the Vishanti! After all, it is a fictional character! However, on KMC we have to use logic.

The second thing is that the Red Hulk, unlike the regular Hulk, has a fail-safe in place, whereby the more angry he gets (e.g. during a fight where he exerts himself) the hotter he gets. This was first seen in his fight with Wendigo (where the heat plume was easily picked up via satellite), and obviously came to bite him in the butt when he fought against the Hulk ....where as the Hulk got stronger, the Red Hulk simply got hotter, turning the surrounding soil to glass (melting silicon and fusing it), and the IRONIC thing is that his own heat generation gave him a heat stroke!

However, there are other reasons that make Red Hulk the loser and Black Adam the winner:

One of these other reasons is what I mentioned ...if Black Adam did not want him to, the Red Hulk could not even lay a finger on him. In one issue of WW3, Black Adam was moving over a hundred miles a second! He is exceedingly fast.

He is also an amazing tactician (meaning that the Red Hulk's tactical mind gives no advantage to him, since the other guy is also a good tactician), and he does NOT hold back at all. On KMC we always assume that characters are blood-lusted and are not holding back ....when it comes to Black Adam, that is not necessary because even in COMICS he never holds back and is always bloodlusted. That means from the second the fight begins, BA will be out to kill the Red Hulk.

Also, it is noted that the Red Hulk can be hurt and bleed. Wendigo bit him and caused pain and bleeding. Now, imagine what a super-strong master tactician who LIKES TO RIP PEOPLE APART and is moving at multiples of hundreds of mach numbers would do the the Red Hulk if he grabbed his head at that speed, and with a strength that can launch aircraft carriers in a simple toss, and ripped it off?

However, there is one more thing about Black Adam:

In WW3 this is what the Martian Manhunter says of Black Adam (when Black Adam is going all over the world defeating an assembled cast of heroes):

" There are those among us who are stronger, or faster, or more powerful. None are more ferocious. Black Adam does not pull punches. He has no fear of death, not even his own. Every blow he lands is meant to kill."

This is NOT a fight. Black Adam will win. After all, the Red Hulk has extreme strength, and a brilliant tactical mind. Oh, and he is very savage.

Black Adam has extreme strength, has extreme speed, has a brilliant tactical mind (which is further boosted by the gods that fuel his powers, meaning that not only is he tactical but he is a genius ...something people forget about the marvel family when they are in their god-fueled forms), can fly, can attack from direct as well as obtuse angles, and is so savage that he disassembled entire teams of opponents, ranging from those who were weaker to some who were (as the Manhunter says) more powerful.

In a KMC fight, Black Adam would very quickly kill (yes, kill ...and yes, I know that the Red Hulk has a healing factor) the Red Hulk.

In the same way that the Red Hulk killed Wendigo with extreme prejudice, is the same way that Black Adam would kill the Red Hulk.

In a comic book it would be a nice fight that went on for many panels and several issues ...on KMC, this is a three panel fight (one showing the two standing apart, the second showing the two moving in to fight, the third showing a blurred motion and a decapitated Red head shooting forth into orbit).

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by spetznaz

well i dident read red hulk but if what you say is truth then i would side with black adam

BlackZero30x
ok so how i understand everything is that red hulk gets hot instead of angry...killed windigo and his own heat can over heat him...his strength is savage hulk...right?

spetznaz
well i dident read red hulk but if what you say is truth then i would side with black adam

Red Hulk was a beast. I think Loeb went too far with it (e.g. the Watcher should not have been knocked out by a physical punch, in much the same way that Batman should not have been able to kick the Spectre, or Black Panther apply an arm-bar to the Silver Surfer).

Howeve, the Red Hulk was a beast, and in the same way that Black Adam and Superboy Prime ran through the DC folks, Red Hulk ran through an assembled cast of Marvelites.

However, every advantage Red Hulk has (e.g. tactician, strength, extreme prejudice when it comes to how savage he is) is either matched or exceeded by Black Adam.

Add to this the other abilities that Black Adam has.

It is like asking me which car can win ...a porsche 911, vs a porsche 911 that has a warp-drive engine in it!

Anyways, Black Adam wins this. Hopefully, once he is finished with the Red Hulk he does not go on another country killing spree (like when he killed EVERY man, woman and child in the country of Bialya ....millions of people killed within a very short-time span, and each killed using invulnerable fists. Black Adam is an even worse monster, in my opinion, than Superboy Prime. At least Emo-prime was just some deluded youngster who was trying to bring back his perfect earth. Black Adam was just some crazed lunatic killing millions of innocent people just because his lover and her brother had been murdered).

spetznaz
ok so how i understand everything is that red hulk gets hot instead of angry...killed windigo and his own heat can over heat him...his strength is savage hulk...right?

I'd rather not get into splitting the different Hulk personalities (due to the shunt that different writers apply to the Hulk, meaning one writer's Hulk can have more extreme feats than another's).

However, I can clearly say this ...the Red Hulk was significantly stronger than the Green Hulk in that particular arc. He thoroughly beat up the Hulk in their first encounter, and could have easily killed him if he wanted when they fought at the bridge. In fact he refused to kill him simply out of spite. Goodness ...he even broke the Hulk's arm and made the Hulk PASS OUT.

However, when they fought again the Hulk won ...simply because while they were both getting angry, the Hulk got stronger with his anger, while the Red Hulk simply got hotter and hotter and hotter.

Thus a bad thing happened to the Red Hulk ...not only did it reach a point where the normal Hulk became stronger, but the heat generated made the Red Hulk swoon.

He got defeated.

cloud102
Classic Adam would lose.
WW 3 Adam would bring the pain. Hard.

spetznaz

Oh, and yes. The Red Hulk killed Wendigo ...he got attacked by the Wendigo while cooking some dinner on a spit, got bitten, bled, threw the beast off, faced him, and then grabbed his machete and cut off its head (hmmm ...I guess Loeb made the Wendigo succeptible to machete attacks LOL).

Then he jumps away and leaves the headless Wendigo laying on the ground.

However, it is shown that there are more Wendigos, because a small group of other beasts emerge from the trees.

BlackZero30x
Red Hulk was a beast. I think Loeb went too far with it (e.g. the Watcher should not have been knocked out by a physical punch, in much the same way that Batman should not have been able to kick the Spectre, or Black Panther apply an arm-bar to the Silver Surfer).

Howeve, the Red Hulk was a beast, and in the same way that Black Adam and Superboy Prime ran through the DC folks, Red Hulk ran through an assembled cast of Marvelites.

However, every advantage Red Hulk has (e.g. tactician, strength, extreme prejudice when it comes to how savage he is) is either matched or exceeded by Black Adam.

Add to this the other abilities that Black Adam has.

It is like asking me which car can win ...a porsche 911, vs a porsche 911 that has a warp-drive engine in it!

Anyways, Black Adam wins this. Hopefully, once he is finished with the Red Hulk he does not go on another country killing spree (like when he killed EVERY man, woman and child in the country of Bialya ....millions of people killed within a very short-time span, and each killed using invulnerable fists. Black Adam is an even worse monster, in my opinion, than Superboy Prime. At least Emo-prime was just some deluded youngster who was trying to bring back his perfect earth. Black Adam was just some crazed lunatic killing millions of innocent people just because his lover and her brother had been murdered).

i agree...i mean ww3 was insane...i loved it lol...i wont lie BA is like my fav char in dc but i was trying to get the facts before i stated anything because i dident want to seem bias...i loved his mini...and i cant wait for him to make his apprence in the jsa books again in a few months but knowing adam and not hulk would have been aginst the rules for me to post so going on what i have now id say BA

vansonbee

Black Adamn aint no puss* he doesn't avoid! evil face

what this weakness of heat people been talking about in this thread toward Black Adam?

BlackZero30x

and also my theory is still correct in a way because honestly if ba decided to he could stay long range long enough to make rulk over heat the come in and throw him to outer space...thats if adam wanted to

BlackZero30x
Black Adamn aint no puss* he doesn't avoid! evil face

what this weakness of heat people been talking about in this thread toward Black Adam?

i never said he was all i said is he could do it if he wanted...ooh and the one guy said that because mm used his heat vision on him to hurt him rulk would hurt him when he got hot...but it dident it only made him mad so idk

Avlon
I'd rather not get into splitting the different Hulk personalities (due to the shunt that different writers apply to the Hulk, meaning one writer's Hulk can have more extreme feats than another's).

However, I can clearly say this ...the Red Hulk was significantly stronger than the Green Hulk in that particular arc. He thoroughly beat up the Hulk in their first encounter, and could have easily killed him if he wanted when they fought at the bridge. In fact he refused to kill him simply out of spite. Goodness ...he even broke the Hulk's arm and made the Hulk PASS OUT.

However, when they fought again the Hulk won ...simply because while they were both getting angry, the Hulk got stronger with his anger, while the Red Hulk simply got hotter and hotter and hotter.

Thus a bad thing happened to the Red Hulk ...not only did it reach a point where the normal Hulk became stronger, but the heat generated made the Red Hulk swoon.

He got defeated.

Well made points in which I agree with all of them.

I will add that the heat of re-entry at high speed AND landing in the desert out of all places certainly didn't help his heat issue any.

cloud102
Adam does not scatter. I love Adam.

BlackZero30x
i think ppl are takeing what i meant out of context...i simply meant it was only something he could do...i didn't mean he would

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon

I will add that the heat of re-entry at high speed AND landing in the desert out of all places certainly didn't help his heat issue any. Being in the desert at night isn't hot.

And compared to heat of re-entry it's negligible.

Dark-Jaxx
(hmmm ...I guess Loeb made the Wendigo succeptible to machete attacks LOL). Since I feel like nit-picking a small point of your post I would like to say that given Red Hulk's physical strength and the sharp edge of the machete, it is quite logical for him to be able to decapitate Wendigo.

EDIT: Oh and Black Adam for the easy win.

Mindset
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Since I feel like nit-picking a small point of your post I would like to say that given Red Hulk's physical strength and the sharp edge of the machete, it is quite logical for him to be able to decapitate Wendigo. And it wasn't The Wendigo with actually feats, it was just a random one.

Just like the Wendigo's Joe Fixit was beating.

zeel
Originally posted by D-Block
Black Adam

YUP if green hulk can beat red hulk then black adam can most definitly do it NP and im not talking bout WWIII BA either.

Leobama
Someone tell me, how strong is black adam? Is he stronger than superman?

Badabing
Originally posted by Leobama
Someone tell me, how strong is black adam? Is he stronger than superman? Captain Marvel tied Superman in an arm wrestling match. I'd assume BA is on par with Supes and Billy.

Leobama
Originally posted by Badabing
Captain Marvel tied Superman in an arm wrestling match. I'd assume BA is on par with Supes and Billy. Really? I'm not really a dc fan, but black adam is cool. Has he ever fought superman?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Avlon

I will add that the heat of re-entry at high speed AND landing in the desert out of all places certainly didn't help his heat issue any.

Don't forget Red Hulk was not 100% on the 2nd fight with green Hulk..

Thor was what looked like to be one blow away from killing him until green hulk wanted in.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Leobama
Really? I'm not really a dc fan, but black adam is cool. Has he ever fought superman?

sort of...action comics 30 something...they fight but in the end ba just kinda turns his back to superman

spetznaz
Originally posted by Badabing
Captain Marvel tied Superman in an arm wrestling match. I'd assume BA is on par with Supes and Billy.

Correct, Big Blue, the Big Cheese, and Black Adam are basically tied in the strength department.

One could argue that Superman could be stronger because when he really needs to he seems able to amp his strength levels, and one could say Black Adam may be stronger because if Superman and Cap Marvel tied, and Cap Marvel is almost always not possessing the full power of Shazam (since he shares it with Mary Marvel and Cap Marvel Jr) while Black Adam on the other hand almost always has the full power of his Egyptian gods (apart from the time that he was sharing his power with Osiris), then a non-sharing Black Adam should be stronger than a sharing Captain Marvel.

However, whoever may be stronger than the other (possible, with a weighing towards a Superman who is going all out), the fact remains that they are all peers when it comes to strength. Thus they can be considered equals.

guy222
Rulk FTW

Charmander
Black Adam doesn't care about anything the Rulk does.

BA wins

zeel
sort of...action comics 30 something...they fight but in the end ba just kinda turns his back to superman

Ba wasnt in the mood to fight, and still took it to supes, by the end of the fight supes outfit was torn up and cape tattered. BA is more then a match to supes and is his peer. However when supes lost it in the end ba turned his back on him, thus supes refused to hit him from behind. If supes hit him he would have went to the moon haha. the fact that he had time to turn on supes tells me he could have moved outta the way. Supes would have never even hit him. Supes overall has the ability to over power adam under the right conditions but it will be very hard.

to my knowledge supes and ba have never beat each other.

Enyalus
Originally posted by zeel
to my knowledge supes and ba have never beat each other.
PC BA kicked PC Superman's ass multiple times, however.

ankur29
BA ftw

much higher base strength

Enyalus
Originally posted by ankur29
much higher base strength
Or not.

ankur29
Originally posted by Enyalus
Or not.

?
BA threw of of these
http://www.magnegas.com/images/Warship.jpg

with one hand effortlessly, no sweat, like to another country confused

i dont think red hulks base strength is remotely close

carver9
Red hulk 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.