A new hope is on TV ! NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Star wars EP 4 is on right now !!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Jovan
... good for you.

queeq
Err.. gues this thread's outdated in less than two hours.

coolmovies
empire is on next sunday

Elite Hunter
Meh, Spike TV has been showing a lot of star wars lately so it is not really a big deal when there on.

queeq
Nope. Blu ray is what we want.

sweersa
Star Wars is on TV? Now way!

Let me get out the DVDs, skip to the part the TV left off on so I don't have any commercials, hahaha.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by coolmovies
Star wars EP 4 is on right now !!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Yippee

steverules
Originally posted by coolmovies
I'm wearing my moms underwear right now !!!!!!!!!!! eek!

And so the inevitable truth finally reveals itself

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jovan
... good for you.

yeah my sentiments exactly,who cares.who wants to see it when we have to sit through the commercials? dont think you will see anybody raise their hands.

Scarlet Fox
...if its not that big of a deal why is everyone posting here? lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
...if its not that big of a deal why is everyone posting here? lol

Not many people post in the OT section...yet everyone here hates the Prequels...funny huh?

sweersa
Originally posted by sweersa
Not many people post in the OT section...yet everyone here hates the Prequels...funny huh?

My point exactly...

Hahaha.

queeq
There's not many words left to say when in the presence of greatness. When something is a bummer, there's a lot to complain about.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
There's not many words left to say when in the presence of greatness. When something is a bummer, there's a lot to complain about.

Time heals all wounds. The OT has been through a lot of time.

Jack Daniels
my hd plugin is f**ed up cant watch blu ray till I get new tv...sucks to cause its a 52 inch that werks great if not high def...guess gonna be bedroom tv now

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
my hd plugin is f**ed up cant watch blu ray till I get new tv...sucks to cause its a 52 inch that werks great if not high def...guess gonna be bedroom tv now

Maybe you can get it fixed somehow? Do you still have it under any service plan?

Jack Daniels
nah its been over a year

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
nah its been over a year

Oh, bummer.

queeq
Darn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.