Brainiac 13 and Cyborg Superman vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No wiping them out of existence etc....

No UN.

Fight near Galas ship.

Who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Bump

Harbinger
Big G for a solid majority. I think Henshaw could do some damage if he were able to interface with Taa II and take a pair of wins for the team, but can Brainiac 13 do anything here? Erads sonned him with ease, and I would imagine that Big G's tech is far more advanced than Erad's.

Endrict Nuul
Would a different version Brainiac be better?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Would a different version Brainiac be better?
Galactus is too advance smile

G Stomp team!

Allankles
Originally posted by vansonbee
Galactus is too advance smile

G Stomp team!

Galactus tech isn't too advanced for Braniac in fact their tech is quite similar. Braniac has no problems interacting with any kind of technology. From extremely advanced world ships like War World to relatively primitive tech like Earth's.

ultimatethor
Galactus one shots them both at the same time with his hands tied behind his back and both of his eyes closed.

Allankles
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Galactus one shots them both at the same time with his hands tied behind his back and both of his eyes closed.

That could well happen but if either one merges with Galactus ship, it's huge problems for Big G.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Allankles
That could well happen but if either one merges with Galactus ship, it's huge problems for Big G.

Oh and i forgot to add, while hopping on one leg and smoking a cigar.

Red Hulk
Galactus's ship?

It says Galas ship.

Also, Doom says stuff on Galactus's ship can't defeat Galactus:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/secret_wars07_13.jpg

And Galactus could do this if one of them started pulling solid:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/secret_wars07_14.jpg

Allankles
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Galactus's ship?

It says Galas ship.

Also, Doom says stuff on Galactus's ship can't defeat Galactus:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/secret_wars07_13.jpg

And Galactus could do this if one of them started pulling solid:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Mind%20and%20Senses/secret_wars07_14.jpg

To be fair Cyborg and Braniac don't need to skulking around Gal's ship like Doom. All they need is access to a terminal or any piece or section of machinery in the ship and they can control it. The ship itself may not have the capacity to defeat Galactus but Cyborg (especially) and Brainy do transform technology when they control it.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Allankles
To be fair Cyborg and Braniac don't need to skulking around Gal's ship like Doom. All they need is access to a terminal or any piece or section of machinery in the ship and they can control it. The ship itself may not have the capacity to defeat Galactus but Cyborg (especially) and Brainy do transform technology when they control it. No, but as soon as they come near his ship, or enter it, they can be torn away right away.

As well as they have to get by Galactus first.

And I don't see how Cyborg would improve it; things over his power have only been manipulated as far as I recall.

rotiart
The last time a cyborg/android interfaced with the worldship... that person became a virtual god. Michael Korvac sound familiar to anyone?+-

Red Hulk
Originally posted by rotiart
The last time a cyborg/android interfaced with the worldship... that person became a virtual god. Michael Korvac sound familiar to anyone?+- Ya, he absorbed infinite knowledge, but he had time to accomplish this.

That's assuming he was anywhere near Galactus as well.

occultdestroyer
The duo wins.

Cyborg Supes can integrate the Mothership and other tech from Galactus into his body.

Brainiac 13 is intelligent enough to exploit a weakness from Galactus. Sooner or later, he will find out that Galactus' power is proportional to the amount of planets and other forms of energy he consumed.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
The duo wins.

Cyborg Supes can integrate the Mothership and other tech from Galactus into his body.

Brainiac 13 is intelligent enough to exploit a weakness from Galactus. Sooner or later, he will find out that Galactus' power is proportional to the amount of planets and other forms of energy he consumed. How will that help Brainiac beat Galactus?

quanchi112
Galactus wins this easily.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
How will that help Brainiac beat Galactus?
Well, for one, Brainiac 13 could teleport Henshaw and himself light years away from the battefield.
They wait for Galactus to become hungry again, then they attack him.
Henshaw has the ability to integrate any tech into his body, so he could easy manipulate this tech and/or upgrade himself.
Plus, Henshaw could also integrate the tech suit that envelops Galactus.

quanchi112
Well, for one, Brainiac 13 could teleport Henshaw and himself light years away from the battefield.
Henshaw has the ability to integrate any tech into his body, so he could easy manipulate this tech and/or upgrade himself.
Plus, Henshaw could also integrate the tech suit that envelops Galactus. What?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by quanchi112
What? What what?

vansonbee
So they're not gonna fight and wait for how long? lolz

and Galactus is gonna stand there and do nothing while they try to integrate his tech!

Just let you know Galactus suit keep his power in check, so it wouldn't be pouring out like crazy.

**Even tho we don't use cross overs. Henshaw was raped easily and beg him for power!** evil face

quanchi112
What what? You are acting like they have the option of waiting. They dont. Galactus wins.

Bentley
Galactus for the stomp.

Avlon
It depends on the tech in galans ship.

If Henshaw takes over the UN, it's a wrap for Galactus.

Braniac could potentially absorb Galans energy, BUT he would need for Galactus to be severely wounded first.

In all, I'd give 7 to 8/10 to Galactus.

Red Hulk
Plus, Henshaw could also integrate the tech suit that envelops Galactus. Self BFR... good idea.

no expression

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Self BFR... good idea.

no expression
Well, Brainiac 13 is a lot smarter and processes data faster than I am, so he could probably hatch up a more carefully devised plan than that scenario I created.

Still, Henshaw would go a frontal assault and absorb the UN and manipulate the Mothership.

vansonbee
Well, Brainiac 13 is a lot smarter and processes data faster than I am, so he could probably hatch up a more carefully devised plan than that scenario I created.

Still, Henshaw would go a frontal assault and absorb the UN and manipulate the Mothership.
Galactus can manipulate it back smile, UN is part of him. HE took it back from Abraxas!

occultdestroyer
Galactus can manipulate it back smile, UN is part of him, almost like his heart!
Well, if The Source couldn't manipulate the chunks of Source Wall that Henshaw absorbed, what makes you think Galactus can manipulate the UN back?

Bentley
I thought this thread clearly stated "no UN".

Red Hulk

Still, Henshaw would go a frontal assault and absorb the UN and manipulate the Mothership. Lulz

So... he just goes intangible/something, travels through Galactus, and goes to the Worldship without Galactus knowing?

Epic fail.

vansonbee
Well, if The Source couldn't manipulate the chunks of Source Wall that Henshaw absorbed, what makes you think Galactus can manipulate the UN back?
Are you downplaying The Source? The source has its reason to allow Henshaw to be manipulated! laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
It depends on the tech in galans ship.

If Henshaw takes over the UN, it's a wrap for Galactus.

Braniac could potentially absorb Galans energy, BUT he would need for Galactus to be severely wounded first.

In all, I'd give 7 to 8/10 to Galactus. Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
No wiping them out of existence etc....

No UN.

Fight near Galas ship.

Who wins? No un.

occultdestroyer
Are you downplaying The Source? The source has its reason to allow Henshaw to be manipulated! laughing out loud
facepalm

vansonbee
clap

AlmightyKfish
Galactus for the curbstomp.

They get in his ship, he can detect them and remotely vaporise them.

Just like he did to Harrow in the recent Nova arc.

kevdude
Big G should win, Brainiac 13 while very powerful had tons of prep for what he did in OWAW, if Darkseid or Imperiex Prime knew his intentions he would have been killed easily.

guy222
Big G

Enyalus
Originally posted by rotiart
The last time a cyborg/android interfaced with the worldship... that person became a virtual god. Michael Korvac sound familiar to anyone?+-

I was thinking that myself, but then read Red Hulk's counterpoint and am inclined to agree. Galactus should take at least 9/10.

fascistcrusader
Galactus in a rapestomp.

Red Hulk
Galactus throws a train at them
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/FF123-07.jpg

Stoic
These robots vs Galactus thing are getting pretty funny, they can't defeat a well written Galactus, he'd probably add them to his tech somehow, or make Brainac realize that he would be better off serving Galactus than fighting against him.
Even if they wouldn't join him Galactus is an essential part of the universe, and they are far out of their league here, he'd drain them both as easily as he did to Ultron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.