If Kimbo Slice gave you two options...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
...which are to let him rape you for 30 minutes, or let him kick your ass for 1 hour and 15 minutes, which would you choose? Oh, and he's wearing brass knuckles, and you can't run away.

This is him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice

Ax3l
I refuse to answer because he terrifies me.

Rogue Jedi
I'd fight. I'd fight hard. I'd get knocked the **** out but my ass would be intact.

GCG
this reminds me of 'kmc dude'

BackFire
Kimbo Slice sucks. I'd fight him and I think I'd win. He obviously can't take a punch if you saw his last fight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BackFire
Kimbo Slice sucks. I'd fight him and I think I'd win. He obviously can't take a punch if you saw his last fight. Dude you would lose. smile

Wittig
GOpXdexXprQ
Kimbo slice will end you either way.

Ahsoka Tano
I'm ****ed either way. I bet he's huge

Rogue Jedi
I'd land a few punches, MAYBE shake him up a bit IF I am lucky as hell. but in the end I'd get pwned.

Röland
Kimbo just sucks in UFC type fighting.

Either way, I would just run. haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd land a few punches, MAYBE shake him up a bit IF I am lucky as hell. but in the end I'd get pwned.
You wouldn't land any punches.

Rogue Jedi

Scythe
Ha!

AbnormalButSane
I chose A. awesrug

Rogue Jedi

Ax3l
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I chose A. awesrug I think I love you. awesrug

Röland
I chose A. awesrug
Hawt.

May I rape you for 30 minutes? awepedo
I think I would. Not that they would have any effect on Kimbo, but there would be a three to four second gap between him grabbing me and me getting knocked out that he would be wide open haermm
Nah, it would be just one punch and done. haermm

Rogue Jedi

Wittig
I'd land a few punches, MAYBE shake him up a bit IF I am lucky as hell. but in the end I'd get pwned. YOU WOULD DO NOTHING TO HIM! DID YOU SEE THE VID?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wittig
YOU WOULD DO NOTHING TO HIM! DID YOU SEE THE VID? Yeah. His opponent landed quite a few punches, which had little or no effect on Kimbo. So?

AbnormalButSane

Wittig
Yeah. His opponent landed quite a few punches, which had little or no effect on Kimbo. So? Kimbo let him hit him. From the pictures ive seen, you wouldnt even stand a chance against the oponent either.

Röland
It's not rape if I consent. awepedo
Oh snap! awepedo

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wittig
Kimbo let him hit him. From the pictures ive seen, you wouldnt even stand a chance against the oponent either. There were a few glancing blows that hit Kimbo through his guard, and you are right, against his opponent I'd also likely get pwned. As would everyone else here, and most people in the world.

Ahsoka Tano
There were a few glancing blows that hit Kimbo through his guard, and you are right, against his opponent I'd also likely get pwned. As would everyone else here, and most people in the world.

So that means after the first blow, (The one that makes you see triple.) you would rather be beatin' to death for an hour and say, 14 minutes? Better than getting raped for 30 minutes?

Depends how much pride you have as a man I guess.

ragesRemorse
I haven't competed in over six years but i still think i would have a fair chance at beating Kimbo. Of course, he could very easily kill me with his strength but Kimbo is a terrible fighter. Someone who has studied any type of martial arts has more disciplined footing than Kimbo. His size and punching speed is very intimidating which causes his opponents to break their stances and give him ground. Anytime one of his opponents stand their ground they put him down. Kimbo could have been unstoppable if he had decided to get proper training five years ago.

Kosta
I'd stand my ground and most probably get my ass kicked. I'm not one to run from a one on one fight. Plus, he isn't the type of opponent that would keep tooling on you once he knocked you out IMO.

Kosta
Originally posted by Kosta
I'd stand my ground and most probably get my ass kicked. I'm not one to run from a one on one fight. Plus, he isn't the type of opponent that would keep tooling on you once he knocked you out IMO.

What I meant to say is he ISN'T the type of opponent that would keep tooling on you once he knocked you out. It was too late to edit by the tie I realized. stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
A for the hot, raunchy buttsecks

Naz
My answer really doesn't matter because I guarantee I'm faster than he is, so I could just run away and hide and then everything would be good.

occultdestroyer
edit

Lord Knightfa11
is kicking him in the balls with cleats and then running like hell an option?

occultdestroyer
Kimbo slice talks to ELITE about his loss to Seth Petruzelli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPK4524Ilqs&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
So that means after the first blow, (The one that makes you see triple.) you would rather be beatin' to death for an hour and say, 14 minutes? Better than getting raped for 30 minutes?

Depends how much pride you have as a man I guess. I'd rather fight him for that long than get a chocolate beef injection, yes. And who is to say I won't be able to kick him in the nads?

Slay
I heard some stories about Kimbo losing to some guy named Michel Moerland over here. And that he didn't want to fight the guy using MMA rules, only in a boxing match. Apparently there was a vid of it on YouTube but Kimbo requested to take it off. I know that there's a pretty high chance that this is all bollocks, but some guy I know from the gym told me he was there, and I've heard some other people talk about it as well...

Moosey
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
...which are to let him rape you for 30 minutes, or let him kick your ass for 1 hour and 15 minutes, which would you choose? Oh, and he's wearing brass knuckles, and you can't run away.

From what I've seen, I doubt Kimbo Slice COULD kick my ass.

DustinTsure
Looks like he takes steroids. That shit cause penis shrinkage. I bed his d!ck is small. I could handle the 30 minute raping. At least I would be able to pick up chicks with my not mangled face later.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Moosey
From what I've seen, I doubt Kimbo Slice COULD kick my ass. An Average Joe like you or I, or Bardock, or TH, or most other guys here, yes, he would wipe the floor with us. If you watch the fight he lost to that Seth Pettsumthin guy, Seth kicked Kimbo's leg out, then he was ON him. The blows he landed didn't look like much, but a friend of mine who is really into that shit showed me a SloMo of the fight, and MAN that shit looked like it hurt. Dude was a seasoned martial artist though, he obviously knew how to hit and where to hit to cause maximum damage.

Ripper Jacc
Who the f*ck is Kimbo Slice? haermm

No, seriously. no expression

Rogue Jedi
youtube it, man.

dadudemon
Option 4/D

I kick his a$$. Once he sees me go Kiao Ken, he will sh*t his pants.

Rogue Jedi
I'd show him my Aztec warrior, holmes.

Cpt. Valerian
I would be able to kick this guy's ass. Seriously. His only outstanding asset is his sheer strength and size and his resistance to punches. Other than that, there's nothing impressive about him.

Most skilled, seasoned martial arts masters would be able to defeat this guy.

Mywi
Originally posted by DustinTsure
Looks like he takes steroids. That shit cause penis shrinkage. I bed his d!ck is small. I could handle the 30 minute raping. At least I would be able to pick up chicks with my not mangled face later. i bet his dick is huge as ****.. hes a ****** after all..

This is him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice dunno which would hurt more

Bardock42

Would he use lube?

Also, my sig of Constantine is much better than RJ's.

JacopeX
I would choose the second option and Fight him. I can use the eight limbs. wink

Bardock42

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Dude, he'd drop him. that's the guy who'd take out Batman with a handgun.

Such smartassery...

weep

Reminds me of Chill.

weep

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
I would choose the second option and Fight him. I can use the eight limbs. wink

Liar.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano

Depends how much pride you have as a man I guess.

You're not factoring in the pink vs brown factor. If Kimbo rapes you, it'll most likely be vaginally. Kimbo rapes RJ, it has nowhere to go but up his ass.

Röland
Dude, he'd drop him. that's the guy who'd take out Batman with a handgun.
haermm

Rogue Jedi
Dude, he'd drop him. no

yes

Robtard

yes

If Batman were real and all he's done transfered into real-life events, you'd just end up on the floor crying with that gun lodged firmly in your colon, same as every other day. Batman being fictional aside.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
If Batman were real and all he's done transfered into real-life events, you'd just end up on the floor crying with that gun lodged firmly in your colon, same as every other day. Batman being fictional aside. Sure I would haermm

Röland
Not this shit again.

Look Batman is a f*cking master of the f*cking shadows. He'd f*cking get the goddamn jump on your f*cking ass and severaly beat you down RJ. You wouldn't have a f*cking chance, enjoy that gun up your ass.

I mean come on.

HE'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN!

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Christian-Bale1.jpg

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Learn to take a joke.

Oh wait, I didn't post smileys so it must mean I was serious...right?

Rogue Jedi

Röland
I know it's a joke, it has been a joke for quite some time now, hence MY use of smilys. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm talking about your reply to my first paragraph.

Rogue Jedi
Oh well. I lost interest.

KharmaDog
Kimbo couldn't beat you down for an hour and 45 minutes. He's usually gassed after 3-5 minutes. If you could just keep moving you'd tire him out. Sure you take a beating, but not as bad if you went toe to toe with the guy. Use your head for christ's sake. You're not trying to win, just survive.

Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
I would be able to kick this guy's ass.

Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Most skilled, seasoned martial arts masters would be able to defeat this guy.

Shades of master bruce. Awe master bruce, he was freakin' awesome with his ninja talk. laughing out loud

Robtard
Negro is 6'1" 235lbs, knows how to throw a proper punch and has brass knuckles. He only needs to hit you once to drop.

Rogue Jedi
Negro haermm

Robtard
Negro haermm

46% of those who voted would take it up the ass from Kimbo, have to wonder if we have mostly female voters in here or if we're surrounded by a bunch of puffs.

Rogue Jedi
46% of those who voted would take it up the ass from Kimbo, have to wonder if we have mostly female voters in here or if we're surrounded by a bunch of puffs. Cocoa puffs.....get it?

Bardock42
46% of those who voted would take it up the ass from Kimbo, have to wonder if we have mostly female voters in here or if we're surrounded by a bunch of puffs. I didn't vote, but I am pretty sure that I'd rather take it up the ass for a while. Obviously only of those are the only two option.

Kosta
Negro is 6'1" 235lbs, knows how to throw a proper punch and has brass knuckles. He only needs to hit you once to drop.

I thought he was bigger than that. He looked bigger. I'm about the same size, or WAS rather. Am 210lb and 6'2. I know how to throw a punch, but am way better at grappling. I might even stand a chance if I got him to the ground... probably not though... laughing out loud

I didn't vote, but I am pretty sure that I'd rather take it up the ass for a while. Obviously only of those are the only two option.

Why not take punch and pretend to get knocked out instead, rather than having your anus repeatedly and brutally penetrated by a black mans huge dong, till he deposits himself inside you?

dadudemon
Why not take punch and pretend to get knocked out instead, rather than having your anus repeatedly and brutally penetrated by a black mans huge dong, till he deposits himself inside you?

....buuuuuut, if you're "knocked out", what's to stop him from teh rapez anyway?

Kosta
Originally posted by dadudemon
....buuuuuut, if you're "knocked out", what's to stop him from teh rapez anyway?

Hopefully a referee... with a gun. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi

Why not take punch and pretend to get knocked out instead, rather than having your anus repeatedly and brutally penetrated by a black mans huge dong, till he deposits himself inside you? laughing

Robtard
I thought he was bigger than that. He looked bigger. I'm about the same size, or WAS rather. Am 210lb and 6'2. I know how to throw a punch, but am way better at grappling. I might even stand a chance if I got him to the ground... probably not though... laughing out loud

He's 6'2", I was off by an inch. Unless you're a skilled brawler or MMA, he's knocking you the **** out, dude knows how to fight and take a hit, may not be pretty and fancy, but he can fight.

Because Bardock wants to play submissive to a muscular black man, it's one of his fantasies.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Bardock42

Because the scenario said he's going to beat the shit out of me for 1 hour and 15 minutes and nothing else. I am actually pretty sure I'd be dead after an hour and 15 minutes of beating me...wishing to be anyways.

And what Robtard said.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah but at least by fighting him you have a slight, if only miniscule chance of winning.

Bardock42
Yeah but at least by fighting him you have a slight, if only miniscule chance of winning. It doesn't say "do you want to be raped or take your chances fighting him", it says "beat up or raped". If I chose raped I could also fight back, so that's quite illogical to assume anyways.

Robtard
Yeah but at least by fighting him you have a slight, if only miniscule chance of winning.

RJ vs Kimbo

RJ: Goes in bobbing, weaving and jiggling. Throws a punch, hits Kimbo in the face.

Kimbo: Grimaces after being hit, throws a punch, the brass knuckles shatter RJ's teeth, he chokes of the remnants of his once not-so-pearly whites as they fly to the back of his throat, his knees buckle and he falls.

The next hour+ is RJ being punched and stomped on.

FACT

Rogue Jedi
RJ vs Kimbo

RJ: Goes in bobbing, weaving and jiggling. Throws a punch, hits Kimbo in the face.

Kimbo: Grimaces after being hit, throws a punch, the brass knuckles shatter RJ's teeth, he chokes of the remnants of his once not-so-pearly whites as they fly to the back of his throat, his knees buckle and he falls.

The next hour+ is RJ being punched and stomped on.

FACT More like me running around for an hour or so until he tires out and collapses like a Bantha after some hard core Tattooine buttsex.

Rogue Jedi
It doesn't say "do you want to be raped or take your chances fighting him", it says "beat up or raped". If I chose raped I could also fight back, so that's quite illogical to assume anyways. Better to fight a horny black man than an angry black man, right? wink

Robtard
More like me running around for an hour or so until he tires out and collapses like a Bantha after some hard core Tattooine buttsex.

Kimbo obviously trains, and while be may not have the stamina of a marathon runner, what makes you think you do?

Robtard
Better to fight a horny black man than an angry black man, right? wink

There's a difference to that when it comes to the Negroes?

Bardock42
Again, I don't see this scenario have a magical "you are allowed to fight back" option in the beaten up part, but not the rape part. Why is this silently agreed on?

Rogue Jedi
There's a difference to that when it comes to the Negroes? Straight to hell dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kimbo obviously trains, and while be may not have the stamina of a marathon runner, what makes you think you do? Dude, panic would take over. The only way I would stand my ground is if cornered. Hell, maybe I will run across a baseball bat or a 2 x 4.

Kosta
It doesn't say "do you want to be raped or take your chances fighting him", it says "beat up or raped". If I chose raped I could also fight back, so that's quite illogical to assume anyways.

Fair enough... I guess wither way, we get ****ed. sad

Rogue Jedi
X48Z-R5THG4

Rogue Jedi
wait, shit I think that was posted already.

Dorian Belmont
who the fukk is kimbo slice ?

Rogue Jedi
Bardocks wet dream.

Rogue Jedi
This guy could take Kimbo:

IBZHuyawgu4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.