The Last Remnant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MIŠT
Didnt notice a thread...and it comes out next week ermm

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/904861/the-last-remnant/videos/lastrem_preview_111108.html

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/930/930217/the-last-remnant-20081114093445797_640w.jpg

Square Enix turn based RPG and no one notices... nahuh

Quincy
I am very much excited about this game. It looks seriously intense. And its Square Enix! Where can you go wrong?

Nemesis X
What's with the giant fish with the sword? I think people who make fantasy games really overdo stuff kinda like how the guys who made Final Fantasy added a talking cat with a crown and a cape.

Quincy
I am really interested in the way that The Last Remnant plays out battles. Taking control of more than 1 of your party members at a time will be pretty cool, which will lead to awesome battles between armies. check it out!

YpR86ef3sxY

Kosta

NonSensi-Klown
Me neither. They bore the shit out of me,to be honest.

Peach
I love turn-based RPGs, but while I was initially interested in this game it faded. Which is weird, as I also love Squenix.

I'll probably still get it eventually though.

Morridini

MIŠT
Hmm, has anyone played this yet? EB is selling it at normal price for new games, but another store is selling it for half of that, and when that happens it usually means the game is shit and they need to sell it, so I'm a bit skeptical. On the other hand I could just be picking up a sweet bargain hmm

Jmanghan
Got a remaster a few months ago on PS4:

yXp4MAAqqCc
il4cAMv9oPc

Game was part of my childhood, tbh, so glad it's getting what it deserves. Great game.

Kazenji
I remember seeing this game on Steam the original version, It's been taken down from the looks of things

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
I remember seeing this game on Steam the original version, It's been taken down from the looks of things Yup sad I bought it shortly before it got taken down. I also bought the hobbit lego and lego lotr before they got taken off.

Jmanghan
The remaster is coming to the Switch now as well:

VZXkiV1YmTQ
J4z7ViVrnBs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.