Frank Martin vs James Bond (Craig): 3-Round Battle Royale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Transporter takes on 007 in three rounds of mayhem.

Round One is a car race. Bond is behind his beloved Aston Martin while Frank is in his BMW. To make this race interesting, the car race takes place in Miami following the Bad Boys 2 chase route, complete with bad guys taking potshots at them. First one to the finish line wins.

Round Two is a firearms match. Bond has his trademark Walther PPK (classic or new model optional) and Frank has a Browning handgun. Each men also are armed with a submachine gun.

Round Three is a good old-fashioned hand-to-hand brawl. Can't go wrong with a fistfight. First one to get knocked the fvck out loses.

Robtard
Even though I'd imagine Martin is the better driver overall, despite Bond having some impressive car skills on screen, that Aston gives Bond a huge advantage over the BMW 735. Bond wins.

Bond, he has shown far more impressive gun skills.

Bond, he was an unstoppable beast in Quantum of Solace.

Placidity
The dude from Transporter?

He wins this hands down. I mean the guy has humanly impossible feats.

An example of what I mean...

a7BJ74aeKpM

I've only seen Transporter 2 btw.

Darth Martin
Bond takes all three.

Proof: Quantum of Solace

Betterman
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
The Transporter takes on 007 in three rounds of mayhem.

Round One is a car race. Bond is behind his beloved Aston Martin while Frank is in his BMW. To make this race interesting, the car race takes place in Miami following the Bad Boys 2 chase route, complete with bad guys taking potshots at them. First one to the finish line wins.

Round Two is a firearms match. Bond has his trademark Walther PPK (classic or new model optional) and Frank has a Browning handgun. Each men also are armed with a submachine gun.

Round Three is a good old-fashioned hand-to-hand brawl. Can't go wrong with a fistfight. First one to get knocked the fvck out loses.

Ok, you really need to give details, here.

Which 007 is it? Why are these two fighting?

What is the Bad Boys 2 Chase route? Curvy? Long? Urban? Describe it! Do either cars have any special add-ons like nitro or gadgets?

Ok, pick which gun Bond is using. "Classic" can mean all sorts of things as there are many bond films out there and leaving things up to choice kind of is against the reasoning we have fight descriptions- fights are described to set LIMITS. Where are these sub machine guns? Are they mounted to anything? Where is the fight taking place? How many clips are available and how many shots per gun? People should not have to research to decide on a fight.

If you're going to swear, swear. Secondly, what fight styles do both men know? How do they enter the fight? Where are they fighting? Are there potential weapons, higher ground, or other deciding factors around?

Please don't list details, make them into a story! Talk about the smell of the roads, the weight of the guns, how the man are standing, what expressions they use and more. We can't see what's in your head, paint it for us in words. You really need to work a lot more on the fight next time before posting.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Betterman
Ok, you really need to give details, here.

Which 007 is it? Why are these two fighting?

What is the Bad Boys 2 Chase route? Curvy? Long? Urban? Describe it! Do either cars have any special add-ons like nitro or gadgets?

Ok, pick which gun Bond is using. "Classic" can mean all sorts of things as there are many bond films out there and leaving things up to choice kind of is against the reasoning we have fight descriptions- fights are described to set LIMITS. Where are these sub machine guns? Are they mounted to anything? Where is the fight taking place? How many clips are available and how many shots per gun? People should not have to research to decide on a fight.

If you're going to swear, swear. Secondly, what fight styles do both men know? How do they enter the fight? Where are they fighting? Are there potential weapons, higher ground, or other deciding factors around?

Please don't list details, make them into a story! Talk about the smell of the roads, the weight of the guns, how the man are standing, what expressions they use and more. We can't see what's in your head, paint it for us in words. You really need to work a lot more on the fight next time before posting.

In order of asking:

1. Look at the title. You can pretty much guess which Bond I'm using.

2. The Bad Boys 2 chase route is the one where Gabrielle Union is chased by the Haitian gangsters. No gadgets, since that would be cheating. Only pure driving skill.

3. Since Bond uses the classic PPK in the new movie, we'll go with that. As for the SMG, each man has an HP-5.

4. If you looked at their latest movies, you would know.

5. I was in a bit of a rush, so I didn't have time to make a story out of this, since I had to be at work in 30 minutes. You should check out my pre-fight stories on my other threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.