Can Pre-DOTNG/FC Darkseid ever be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Defeated by a Top tier without some form of Source power hitting him first? I.E. Omega Power, Astro Force, or Alpha Bullets(HF's Staff?)

Red Hulk
Good vs thread.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Good vs thread.

Enyalus
I'm not sure I understand the question...

But Doomsday should probably be on the list if I do. Also, you know, Despero would put up a helluva fight. And on Marvel's side, Genis-Vell comes to mind. Thanos. Etc, etc.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm not sure I understand the question...

But Doomsday should probably be on the list if I do. Also, you know, Despero would put up a helluva fight. And on Marvel's side, Genis-Vell comes to mind. Thanos. Etc, etc.
Those are all Above the Top Tier. Top tiers are Orion, Superman, Thor etc.

I'm saying, is it possible to defeat DS in a str8 up face to face battle without him first being injured by Directly linked Source powers?

Eel O'Brien
Supes did it in Apokolips Now.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Supes did it in Apokolips Now.
No. he didn't.

Enyalus
Originally posted by fangirl101
Those are all Above the Top Tier. Top tiers are Orion, Superman, Thor etc.

I'm saying, is it possible to defeat DS in a str8 up face to face battle without him first being injured by Directly linked Source powers?

Ah, so you want, like, high-herald and nothing above that?

Surfer could do it. A non-CIS Firestorm should be able to as well. Ditto for Flash. And Zoom. And Count Nefaria if he's allowed.

fangirl101
Ah, so you want, like, high-herald and nothing above that?

Surfer could do it. A non-CIS Firestorm should be able to as well. Ditto for Flash. And Zoom. And Count Nefaria if he's allowed.
Has anyone ever done it?

Enyalus
Has anyone ever done it?

You're the New God expert. I'm not sure. I know Superman's done it, but he was sunamped at the time. So, above top tier.

Flash and Zoom should be able to dust him, easily. Punches harder than Superman with speed enough to outrace his OB/OE and anything else he can throw at them. Firestorm's got insane energy and matter manipulation abilities to take a win (probably not a kill though). Surfer has that and the strength/speed. And Nefaria is a physical beast with incredible durability.

Do you have anyone?

fangirl101
You're the New God expert. I'm not sure. I know Superman's done it, but he was sunamped at the time. So, above top tier.

Flash and Zoom should be able to dust him, easily. Punches harder than Superman with speed enough to outrace his OB/OE and anything else he can throw at them. Firestorm's got insane energy and matter manipulation abilities to take a win (probably not a kill though). Surfer has that and the strength/speed. And Nefaria is a physical beast with incredible durability.

Do you have anyone?
Ds has never been put down by a top tier without being first harmed by Source backed powers.

Starscream M
H/P DD would wreck him

===

lulz at the thread title

Enyalus
Ds has never been put down by a top tier without being first harmed by Source backed powers.

...Right...doesn't make it impossible. And those are the people on my list to do it. stick out tongue

Bentley
Didn't Doomsday own him without help? Because his physical power is not THAT much above top tier.

vlaaad12345
Hunter prey doomsday...who was practically unstoppable...and you have the whole ds using avatars thing...its highly debated.

Bentley
If it has been stated that it's an avatar, there are not two ways around it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
If it has been stated that it's an avatar, there are not two ways around it.

Meh, I think DS was lying when he spouted the BS about all of his loses being his avatar forms. stick out tongue Compensating for something else, ya know?

Anywho, H/P DD's strength was above an amped Superman AND Darkseid's physical strength. I'd say that puts him at above top tier. Plus he's got the whole insane speed going on and nigh-immunity to energy attacks (like the OB).

Eel O'Brien
Supes beat him in Apokolips Now. You can argue that DS got hit by his own Omega Beams, but the fact is he was still fighting with no problem.

Supes just plain beat him 'til he gave up. Deal with it.

DigiMark007
FG keeps throwing around "top tier." Do you mean High Herald? At least be clear. The tiers are in place on this forum for a reason.

Also, Orion and Genis certainly aren't above HH.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Supes beat him in Apokolips Now. You can argue that DS got hit by his own Omega Beams, but the fact is he was still fighting with no problem.

Supes just plain beat him 'til he gave up. Deal with it.
Um. Are you kidding me? Let's be clear. Without the Omega Beams Hitting DS, Superman would have never gotten the upper hand. He was still fighting but seriously injured. I guess you don't know the history of the character. Because that's been the only consistant way to defeat him is by finding a way for the omegas to hit him.

Enyalus
Um. Are you kidding me? Let's be clear. Without the Omega Beams Hitting DS, Superman would have never gotten the upper hand. He was still fighting but seriously injured. I guess you don't know the history of the character. Because that's been the only consistant way to defeat him is by finding a way for the omegas to hit him.

Or stairs.

fangirl101
Or stairs.
I thought he was sick in that arc. He wasn't?

Enyalus
I thought he was sick in that arc. He wasn't?

Yeah. smile He was. He lost his Omega Powers while inside the Source Wall.

Eel O'Brien
Supes beat his face to a pulp and DS gave up.

Are you saying that without DS getting hit with the Omega Force, his face is resistant to being beaten to a pulp?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.