Do you understand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Very thought provoking. I make a thread of its own because I don't want it to be lost in the sea of other random clips in the video thread. Merge if you feel the need to, mods.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=94NN_cgY2X8

In b4 fail thread please. Watch the damn video and post your count.

Mine is 76. Please be honest. yes

I don't know how to make it so you can actually see the video in this thread, so if you do, please feel free to do so, and explain to me how to, so that I know in the future. Thanks.

Strangelove
I got 80.

Kosta
Originally posted by Strangelove
I got 80.

Nice. yes

MIŠT
Err....wasnt sure what they meant 'understand'. Like, the map of Japan, do I win because I 'understand' its Japan, or do I need to know something significant about Japan? It said early in the vid theres a difference between 'recognise' and 'understand' so I dunno....srug

Kosta

Because I can
...got 79

but i think i'll watch it again erm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Kosta
For that one I just gave myself a point, as I'm fairly familiar with the culture, and some of the history surrounding it. Yeah, I had kind of a loose definition of "understanding" for the whole thing.

~Wålshy~
i got 7

Because I can

Mywi
This video is not supported in your country

O well.. my country fails again ermmnone

Kosta
Originally posted by Mywi

That's a tad strange... erm There's nothing that could be deemed offensive in it. Anyone else from England not able to view this?

If anyone has a server they should pop this up so Mywi can have a look, if they can be bothered that is.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Because I can
...you serious? no expression it real hard!

Because I can

Kosta

Because I can
You're pulling the piss, right? stick out tongue Come on.
Mmm i think he is

~Wålshy~
yeah, i got 100 really

Kosta
Mmm i think he is

I'll go with that idea... I think stick out tongue.

Kosta

Because I can
LIES! mad

The Grey Fox
Whoah, 89. I'm quite proud of myself.

Because I can
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
big grin
awesome

Kosta

You are the prodigal child raver

I'm pretty disappointed with my 76. I only watched it once though... Maybe if I... nah... I'm lame. No use denying it. stick out tongue

The Grey Fox
You are the prodigal child raver

I'm pretty disappointed with my 76. I only watched it once though... Maybe if I... nah... I'm lame. No use denying it. stick out tongue I bet if you watched it again you'd get more. I had to re-watch the first minute or so because I lost count, and I realised I 'understood' more of the stuff shown that time through.

I bet nobody else understood the cartoon one with the bridge and the little blue people. stoned

Kosta
I bet if you watched it again you'd get more. I had to re-watch the first minute or so because I lost count, and I realised I 'understood' more of the stuff shown that time through.

I bet nobody else understood the cartoon one with the bridge and the little blue people. stoned

Actually I did. I used to play that game big grin

The Grey Fox
Actually I did. I used to play that game big grin w00t Wow, I never thought I'd meet someone else who'd played Zoombinis. I loved that game as a kid!

Because I can
Actually I did. I used to play that game big grin
Mmmm i thought i recognised it but i may be wrong

i love crappy children computer games

The Grey Fox
Mmmm i thought i recognised it but i may be wrong

i love crappy children computer games It was not crappy! uhuh It was very subtle and took genius to solve the puzzles stoned

uhuh

Kosta
It was not crappy! uhuh It was very subtle and took genius to solve the puzzles stoned

uhuh

Yup. I loved it. We had it in primary school. big grin

Because I can
It was not crappy! uhuh It was very subtle and took genius to solve the puzzles stoned

uhuh
big grin
Yup. I loved it. We had it in primary school. big grin
haha

GCG
Originally posted by Mywi

Me Too confused

Kosta
That blows... erm

GCG
i even tried using a proxy:

I get to the page allright. but the video wont show up. Damn Them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.