Blue superman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the superman that stalemated a very powerful angel, that can grow 100's of feat, move faster then the flash, dented imperex, and has basically been stated as one of the most powerful beings in dcu, which I agree.

I give him the edge in this fight, a big edge but others might disagree and we do have good debators that is convincing.

Who takes the majority.

Wei Phoenix
Thanos wins.

carver9
How

Wei Phoenix
Thanos is still smarter and has versatility and technology. His powers should be able to stop him. Galactus has been able to affect Galactus and got the upper hand on him a few times, who is equal if not better than the angel you just mentioned.

carver9
But there is nothing from stopping this superman from pouding on thanos since he has the ability to get past thanos shields and this superman is as much as versatile as thanos, could be more versatile and powerful then thanos.

Wei Phoenix
How will he get past his shields?

Bentley
Thanos has crazy absorb feats, that should be useful here.

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How will he get past his shields?

You know that ability that martian manhunter has, blue superman has that as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
You know that ability that martian manhunter has, blue superman has that as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Thanos is just going to stand there? What is stopping him from going on the offensive?

Enyalus
Um...when did Superman Blue dent Imperiex? Superman was back to his normal self by then.

Strange Visitor looked like Supes Blue during that arc...

Erm, anyhow, Superman Blue could barely handle Cyborg Superman. I really think he's out of his league against Thanos.

GahLakTus
What feats does blue supes have?

Avlon
Unless Thanos gets some one sided prep or Blue fights exceptionally stupid, Supes ftw.

Shields are nigh useless since it's just energy for Blue to absorb or turn against him. Blue can turn off powers, he's in the same speed league as flash, can fight intangible and at the same time use Thanos strength/force against him (as he easily did to WW) etc.

Bentley
Thanos absorbs energy, I mean, for real. Isn't that like, dangerous against Supes?

ultimatethor
Thanos wins easy.

Avlon
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos absorbs energy, I mean, for real. Isn't that like, dangerous against Supes?

In the beginning it was. Blue got damn good with it by the end of his run. Half his respect thread is him reversing or absorbing all types of energy.

xJLxKing
Not to mention he is faster then Flash

Enyalus
I'm pretty certain that like Superman, Flash has been upped over the years. Supes Blue was like, 96-97 wasn't it? I mean, in 93 (Death of Superman) they were comparing Doomsday's speed to Flash.

Just food for thought.

Bentley
Originally posted by Avlon
In the beginning it was. Blue got damn good with it by the end of his run. Half his respect thread is him reversing or absorbing all types of energy.

I know, that's why I didn't talk about energy manipulation used against him, but Thanos absorbing is really out there. Arguably his best ability.

Blue is good, but I don't think he suddenly destroys Thanos as he has faced lots of energy attacks (Odin level) and regular Supes would be hard pressed to beat him down physically.

Avlon
Originally posted by Bentley
I know, that's why I didn't talk about energy manipulation used against him, but Thanos absorbing is really out there. Arguably his best ability.

Blue is good, but I don't think he suddenly destroys Thanos as he has faced lots of energy attacks (Odin level) and regular Supes would be hard pressed to beat him down physically.

He wouldn't have to even fight him with his own strength. He could easily reflect the force of Thanos blows right back at him while remaining intangible.

Bentley
Thanos could absorb him if that was the case, couldn't he? Also, a high-level matter manipulator like Thanos could probably deal with intangibility.

How does it work though? Other dimensions, molecular movement or something else?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos with ease

carver9
I honestly give thanos the edge against a lot of supermen but I just cant see him beating this one. Just my opinion though.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos with ease

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tell me how you see the battle playing out Carver? What is Blue going to do to Thanos?

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Enyalus
I mean, in 93 (Death of Superman) they were comparing Doomsday's speed to Flash.

Yeah, keep repeating that comparison when the one making it is Booster Gold and not someone like Wonder Woman.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Tell me how you see the battle playing out Carver? What is Blue going to do to Thanos?

Thanos trying to blast a guy that is basically intagible and superman fly up to thanost and land a punch but hits a forcefield instead. Thanos then land a blast which sends him flying; superman then decide to try that same approach, attack thanos but try it in a different way, he actually turn his hand intagible and land a lick on thanos. Thanos realizing that his shields is pointless against superman basically has to fight him on a physical level and blue superman has no weakness so basically thanos would get over whelmed.

There ya go.

Zack Fair
I don't see Thanos beating Blue Supes.

ultimatethor
Thanos trying to blast a guy that is basically intagible and superman fly up to thanost and land a punch but hits a forcefield instead. Thanos then land a blast which sends him flying; superman then decide to try that same approach, attack thanos but try it in a different way, he actually turn his hand intagible and land a lick on thanos. Thanos realizing that his shields is pointless against superman basically has to fight him on a physical level and blue superman has no weakness so basically thanos would get over whelmed.

There ya go.

Thanos is still far too durable plus vision coudnt phase through Thanos forcefields when he encased him in one. And what do u mean by he has no weakness? Last time i checked aside against drax, thanos has no weakness either.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Yeah, keep repeating that comparison when the one making it is Booster Gold and not someone like Wonder Woman.

Meh, but it's backed up by other people. Maxima (I think), and Supes as well. Talking about he's so fast they didn't see him, etc. etc.

quanchi112
Thanos in a glorious stomp.

Red Hulk
I honestly give thanos the edge against a lot of supermen but I just cant see him beating this one. Just my opinion though. Heh.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't see Thanos beating Blue Supes.

Blue superman has basically the same powerset (yes, including intangibility) the surfer does, minus say..cosmic awareness.

Why would blue supes be more of a threat than surfer, who thanos can and does manhandle on a regular basis

Zack Fair
Because Supes is not going to job. =)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.