Gog vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The version of Gog is from 'The Kingdom'

This respect thread has info on this version of Gog:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=496044

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/392878-16266-magog_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/613597-ss_super.jpg

DigiMark007
No useful feats from Gog yet. Surfer by default.

Endrict Nuul
SS

DigiMark007
And it's Magog, btw. Gog is the dude that granted him his power.

Starscream M
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And it's Magog, btw. Gog is the dude that granted him his power. I forgot to specify the version of Gog...I've edited the OP to clarify

DigiMark007
The thread you linked to covers various versions of Gog. But saying it's from 'The Kingdom' helps.

Still Surfer. No decent feats, just speculation.

vlaaad12345
The kingdom gog does have feats like one shoting supermen and myx....he stomps all over surfer.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
The kingdom gog does have feats like one shoting supermen and myx....he stomps all over surfer.

Agreed.

Harbinger
If this is the Gog that blew a hole in Mxy, the he wins. That staff was uber.

Allankles
Yeah Gog takes this. He is one of the Supes villains that wrecks Kal El consistently and Kingdom Gog is well above top tier, he is a veritable skyfather (possibly more powerful than that).

iceman24567
Thats Mangog in the pic but Gog stomps on Surfer.

DigiMark007
Wait. The Kingdom. Is there another arc by that name? I'm guessing yes by the comments. Not Kingdom Come, btw. Because The Kingdom is a JSA arc that Johns is writing, that has yet to come out.

Enyalus
Wait. The Kingdom. Is there another arc by that name? I'm guessing yes by the comments. Not Kingdom Come, btw. Because The Kingdom is a JSA arc that Johns is writing, that has yet to come out.

The Kingdom is the sequel to Kingdom Come. It sucked. Don't read it.

lol

xJLxKing
Is this the same Gog that can summons thousand of copies of himself? If so SS wont be winning anytime soon

vlaaad12345
The kingdom has been out for 10 years,then came kingdom come,now thy kindgom come is coming out I believe.

Allankles
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Kingdom is the sequel to Kingdom Come. It sucked. Don't read it.

lol

QFT

guy222
Gog

Deathstroke
Gog from The Kingdom wrecks shop I believe.

Avlon
Any version of Gog FTW.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Any version of Gog FTW. lol

vlaaad12345
Can't really think of any gog that would lose honestly...maybe kingdome come gog,recent gog took the entire jsa on for extended periods of time and still technically didn't lose due to their power...gog wars gog can pull infinite numbers of himself to fight surfer so he would win through attrition,the old god gog obviously wins...kingdome gog stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Can't really think of any gog that would lose honestly...maybe kingdome come gog,recent gog took the entire jsa on for extended periods of time and still technically didn't lose due to their power...gog wars gog can pull infinite numbers of himself to fight surfer so he would win through attrition,the old god gog obviously wins...kingdome gog stomps.

Kingdom Come was Magog, wasn't it? And he'd lose. I also think Surfer would have a good chance against the JSA Gog (herald), as well. Most of the team fought him like idiots. And Citizen Steel embarrassed him.

vlaaad12345
They did as good as they did because they kept dividing his attention...it would be a very hard fight for surfer when its just one opponent considering how long he lasted against the entire jsa which has atleast 2 herald level people on it.

Enyalus
I agree there.

Galan007
Gog. Easily.

Endrict Nuul
Is this Magog the Herald or Gog the God??

Enyalus
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Is this Magog the Herald or Gog the God??

Neither. It's Gog from The Kingdom arc circa...1999 (?), which was the sequel to Kingdom Come. This version of Gog had powers from every member of The Quintessence and could pull an infinite number of himself out of the timestream to attack at once. Had enough power to flash-fry KC Supes, etc...numerous times.

Endrict Nuul
Gog wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.