Greetings!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dragon Bard
Greetings and salutations, brethren! My name is Wesley, and I'm out of a little place called Logan County Kentucky. I enjoy writing stories and maintaining civilty as per debates and arguements. I am a frequenter of Star Wars, as well as several other things, anime nonwithstanding. My gaming is what keeps me sane, from the bountiful World of Warcraft, to the crisp Socom Confrontation, you may catch me.

But I digress. Thank you all for your kindnesses in turn for, to be honest, I may not check this thread again. I leave it to the good people who protect the interests of others to defend my name lest the need arise and if I am unable to bear the second click of returning here.

Thank you all!

guy222
welcome

gefallen_engel
welcome to the insanity

Gideon
This gentleman also has a somewhat legendary fondness for farm animals.

Keep an eye on him...

NonSensi-Klown
I know a Wesley. He used to be my best friend.

He married my aunt.

BruceSkywalker
No spamming plz

welcome to a place called Arkham

Faunus
I don't know a Wesley. Or a Jessiah. Or an Isaiah. Or a Bruce (yes, I know).

You guys need more mainstream names, although I'm not one to talk.

Hello and welcome, btw. World of Warcraft is for queerbuses.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Hello and welcome, btw. World of Warcraft is for queerbuses.

So you play often, then?

Dragon Bard
Thank you Faunus. If I really wanted to know your opinion on what I do in my past time, I would have posted a thread in the gaming section.

Less with the sucky, more with the greety! (not sexually btw)

Stealth
Welcome happy

Dragon Bard
I knew a person that used the name Stealth once...

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
So you play often, then? Nothing's changed since I last told you that no one likes you.

Haha "past time." Like "in the past," instead of "what I do for/as a pastime."

I hope you are a happy happy person.

I've never posted here before... hm.

Stealth
Originally posted by Dragon Bard
I knew a person that used the name Stealth once... So did I. stick out tongue

Dragon Bard
Oh wow... I enjoy that you attacked my mistake in type, Faunus. As if it was a blow to my yet-to-be-established reputation or something.

Nay, my aforementioned statements were mere acts of jest, so please don't go running for the gun just yet.

Stealth
I didn't mean anything by it. I really did know a Stealth once. sweatdrop

Anyway, have a nice time at KMC.

Dragon Bard
Originally posted by Stealth
I didn't mean anything by it. I really did know a Stealth once. sweatdrop

Anyway, have a nice time at KMC.

No no my Apologies... I forgot to quote Faunus lol.

Gideon
lol

Miscommunication ftw!

Faunus
No.

Gideon
No.

Oh yes.

Faunus
That's what she said. *Wit*

Gideon
If you're referring to your mother, yes. She's said it quite often. *Wittier*

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
haha funny*Whiter*
Surely.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Dragon Bard
Oh wow... I enjoy that you attacked my mistake in type, Faunus. As if it was a blow to my yet-to-be-established reputation or something.

Nay, my aforementioned statements were mere acts of jest, so please don't go running for the gun just yet. chill out dude, faunus is just screwing with you. frequenters of the versus forum (myself included) are often a bunch of emo, defensive, insecure, bitchy little girls. This is their idea of humor.

Gideon
He was, um, kidding...

Faunus
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
chill out dude, faunus is just screwing with you. frequenters of the versus forum (myself included) are often a bunch of emo, defensive, insecure, bitchy little girls. This is their idea of humor. I find it amusing - and grammatically confusing - that you include yourself in the category of "emo, defensive, insecure, bitchy little girls" yet distance yourself from what should also be your idea of a sense of humor, especially when he gets it.

Lord Knightfa11
I find it amusing - and grammatically confusing - that you include yourself in the category of "emo, defensive, insecure, bitchy little girls" yet distance yourself from what should also be your idea of a sense of humor, especially when he gets it. I am emo defensive, insecure and bitchy, and sometimes I act like a little girl, but I'm defenitely have a different idea of a sense of humor, lol.

Dragon Bard
There was no harm intended in the earlier statements. And yes, it was merely a jest. I thought I said that, but I guess not. In either case, there is nothing more that needs to be discussed on this thread. I am here now, and other people require the time of day to be spent on them on their own greetings.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.