Celestials Vs New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
They all fight, everyone down to the last character. Who emerges victorious?

Nihilist
celestials in a stomp

Harbinger
Way too many Celestials.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
celestials in a stomp

guy222
Celestials

Knowsbleed33
Celestials for the shitstomp.

Allankles
Originally posted by Harbinger
Way too many Celestials.

How many celestials are there? Has Marvel ever given a number?

Utrigita
Celestials for the win.

occultdestroyer
Celestials

golem370
Skyfather with a 1,000,000 years of prep couldn't stop the celestials.

Bentley
But, but... The New Gods draw energy from the Source!

Nestical
but but they still get their faces rubbed in the dirt.celestials ftw

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
But, but... The New Gods draw energy from the Source! Originally posted by Nestical
but but they still get their faces rubbed in the dirt.celestials ftw

KuRuPT Thanosi
Celestials rape

Bentley
The Source is an infinite power that created the universe! Yuga Khan blocked the access to the Source to the other New gods, which, huh, means he is VERY UBER!!!!1

And the Source is an aspect of the Presence, mmh, infinite, very infinite and hence beyond Celestials!

celestialdemon
Celestials win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Bentley
The Source is an infinite power that created the universe! Yuga Khan blocked the access to the Source to the other New gods, which, huh, means he is VERY UBER!!!!1

And the Source is an aspect of the Presence, mmh, infinite, very infinite and hence beyond Celestials!

So, it will be all the more impressive when the celestials put it in their butt?

Bentley
Despite feats Ng are Galactus level beings, just imagine, hum, the likes of Yuga and DS.

Has a Celestial ever pulled the Multiverse down with himself? Huh? Probably not, right?

kgkg
New Gods know the Source(and utilize it's power) they win shifty

UKR
The source is BS, how often do you see New Gods being omnipotent? And that thing about them being Galactus level and pulling down the universe is crap too, I mean even when Darkseid was a respectable villain he had trouble with Superman and got his ass kicked by Doomsday. The New Gods aren't really beyond any other pantheon, DC-wanking fanboys just think they are.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by UKR
The source is BS, how often do you see New Gods being omnipotent? And that thing about them being Galactus level and pulling down the universe is crap too, I mean even when Darkseid was a respectable villain he had trouble with Superman and got his ass kicked by Doomsday. The New Gods aren't really beyond any other pantheon, DC-wanking fanboys just think they are.
Dc facts say they are,go read some new gods because right now your just being ignorant.

kgkg
Originally posted by UKR
I mean even when Darkseid was a respectable villain he had trouble with Superman and got his ass kicked by Doomsday. Thats not when he was a respectable villain sad that's when people started looking down on him.

Knowsbleed33
Celestials easy.

Stoic
How in the world did the Source get involved in this thread... does this go against forum rules?

Celestials dig in that a** ftbw

UKR
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Dc facts say they are,go read some new gods because right now your just being ignorant.

I'm not being ignorant, that stuff happened. You don't see DS or even Yuga destroying galaxies like Odin did, but even Odin got his butt whooped by Celestials. In fact him and two other skyfathers put together were gnats to a Celestial.

UKR
Originally posted by kgkg
Thats not when he was a respectable villain sad that's when people started looking down on him.

No, I'm talking 80s and 90s DS, back then he was respectable but he still had to take Superman pretty seriously. And even in those days Superman did actually beat him once as far as I remember. New Gods aren't and have never been the uber-omnipotent such-and-such that fanboys make them out to be. 80s or 90s 'Seid lost badly to a hungry Galactus. This isn't much of a fight.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by UKR
No, I'm talking 80s and 90s DS, back then he was respectable but he still had to take Superman pretty seriously. And even in those days Superman did actually beat him once as far as I remember. New Gods aren't and have never been the uber-omnipotent such-and-such that fanboys make them out to be. 80s or 90s 'Seid lost badly to a hungry Galactus. This isn't much of a fight.

When Pre-crisis Superman visited Supertown in New Genesis he was pretty much overwhelm by the powers of the New Gods.

Yeah, you read that right...Pre-crisis Superman.

kgkg
Originally posted by UKR
No, I'm talking 80s and 90s DS, back then he was respectable but he still had to take Superman pretty seriously. And even in those days Superman did actually beat him once as far as I remember. New Gods aren't and have never been the uber-omnipotent such-and-such that fanboys make them out to be. 80s or 90s 'Seid lost badly to a hungry Galactus. This isn't much of a fight. I was just reply to what you posted

which said when was respectable and feat such as Doomdays and Superman was mentioned.

I never claimed New Gods are unber-omnipotent, and Darksied vs Galactus was a non canon comic.

UKR
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
When Pre-crisis Superman visited Supertown in New Genesis he was pretty much overwhelm by the powers of the New Gods.

Yeah, you read that right...Pre-crisis Superman.

No doubt you're mentioning a story written before Crisis. And I don't want to hear that utter nonsense about how the New Gods were unaffected by Crisis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.