Janemba vs Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Janemba takes on Buu.

Who wins this fight?

Quincy
Hmmm. It's pretty hard to tell. Janemba and Buu could both kick Vegeta and Goku's asses separately, and then got whooped by their fusions.

I'm not sure its possible to know for sure.

Pyron_Express
It depends what Buu you're using, and i believe Janemba is equal to Super Buu.

Wil7
We are using super buu

yungz22
I think Janemba because he hit things from other dimensions. plus he has the best regen i have seen in dbz.

jimBOFH
Well, Buu got beaten by the most powerful warrior in the universe (Vegito), whereas Janemba lost to the 2nd most powerful (Gogeta). That said, they both got absolutely smashed, so that doesn't really help.

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
I think Janemba because he hit things from other dimensions. plus he has the best regen i have seen in dbz. Janemba better regen than Buu?

As for the fight if it's Super Buu then its most likely a stalemate assuming is Janemba's last form.

Darth Raizen
It could be a stalemate, but I'd give it to Buu. He could go inside of Janemba's body and destroy him from the inside out, or absorb him. Otherwise, it could be a stalemate.

BradBalboa
Buu and Janemba are eual to eahc other in ways, stamina/durability apparently ( apart form Buus radical regeneration) Janemba is basically the movie version of Buu they are very similar !! Janemba 2nd Form vs Majin (Kid/Pure/True) Buu would be the best match up as they are considere the twos, true forms !! Both barely talk, both immensly powerful, and both have similar powers. Im goign to have to give it to Buu sicne his destrouction Feats are much higher, and he gets stronger and stronger every second he fights !! Janemba is awosme though

..imagine if Buu absorbed Janemba....

braveheart
i think janemba would win

Slaanesh
i think buu would win

braveheart
how do u figure buu would win

yungz22
Janemba can changes reality

roz88
janemba would win could easily defeat a ss3 and a ss2. goku cud use his ss3 to its highest level was easily knocked baq by janemba. and vegeta didnt do better.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by braveheart
how do u figure buu would win

cuz he is more powerfull..wait..which one is super buu??the one that absorb gohan rite??

roz88
he talking bout jus super buu

Slaanesh
u mean the one that absorb fat buu...ohh...than janemba would probably win..but it will be one hell of a fight...

Pyron_Express
IMO,

Super Buu w/ Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, Chou Gohan absorbed > Janemba
Super Buu w/ Piccolo, Gotenks absorbed > Janemba
Super Buu (the one that fought Ssj3 Gotenks) = Janemba

Any other Buu would get stomped though.

Edit: Also, i believe Janemba is a matter manipulater. Though that was mainly with his presence, not intentionally.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
IMO,

Super Buu w/ Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, Chou Gohan absorbed > Janemba
Super Buu w/ Piccolo, Gotenks absorbed > Janemba
Super Buu (the one that fought Ssj3 Gotenks) = Janemba

Any other Buu would get stomped though.

Edit: Also, i believe Janemba is a matter manipulater. Though that was mainly with his presence, not intentionally.

hmm not sure about that, i think Janemba could take super buu but ones he starts absorbing people hes to powerful !!

Insects Be
I googled this and found this. It would be interesting..Buu has many more forms whereas Janempa/ba has two, but neither characters can go from form to form at will.

Janempa versus Fat Buu I see Janemba winning this (at least in the beginning). Janempa could sit there manipulating Buu into all sorts of things with his mind (and seeing how Buu is flexible that would be easy lol), though Buu has his ki, and while Janempa warping Buu may not kill Buu off Buu probably could, then again, all his attacks would end up turning Janempa into his second form.

Janemba versus...I guess the strongest incarnation of Buu (after absorbing Mystic Gohan). I remember Janemba making a sword out of scrap that sliced through pretty much anything...which would do nothing to Buu considering what Buu is. Janemba had to be turned to dust to lose. Buu on the other hand had to be reduced atomically or to a similar extent. Janemba technically can't take Buu out unless he reduced him completely, and Buu has to do pretty much the same. Slicing Buu is useless and Buu throwing blasts would just be returning to him since Janemba can create dimensional holes (at the same speed DBZ characters fight which you must admit is phenomenal) and send them back...and I think Janemba can heal completely just as Buu can although I'm not sure (though, Buu is the better regenerator of course) thus the match goes on forever.

Overall Buu is the better regenerator, though Janemba I'm sure has better warping powers than Buu's antenna. Both seem to give SSJ3 a hard time...and I almost forgot about Buu's body stealing. I doubt it will work. It failed on Vegito and Janemba is a reality warper...perhaps he could just warp out of the spot before it manages to suck him in, that or he could probably avoid getting absorbed while inside like how Vegito did it. Speculation, of course, not to mention Buu had tons of more screen time than Janemba's 20 or 30 minutes sad. I am more impressed by Janemba's abilities in general.

KAIKAGE
It really depends on what buu your talking about, fat buu would be beaten as quickly as super saiyan 3 goku was by janemba, super buu's base form would be about even to janemba but janemba might still be stronger, as for super buu with super saiyan 3 gotenks absorbed it would definitely be at least an even fight but i would give super buu the edge here, super buu with gohan absorbed would definitely be alot stronger than janemba which means kid buu would definitely be alot stronger than janemba too. Don't forget the fusion reborn movie was set around the time line when fat buu was still around and when goten and trunks first learned to fuse, i mean why else would goku and vegeta still be dead and vegeta not knowing the fusion technique when he does know it around the time super buu gohan arrived.

cdtm
SSJ3 Goku and Gotenks could give Fat, Super, and Kid Buu's a decent enough fight, but Janemba's second form absolutely destroyed SSJ3 Goku. It wasn't really even close, Goku's attacks weren't doing much damage, while Janemba was cutting him up and eventually knocked him out.

Now, if we're talking Buu powered by Gotenks or Gohan, than I'm not sure. Buu pwned Gohan about as well as Janemba pwned Goku, but theoretically Gohan should be the stronger, making Buu's feat more impressive...

Astner
It obviously depends on what version of Buu we're talking about. Mr. Buu, evil Buu, kid Buu and even fat Buu wouldn't be able to defeat Janemba's final form as far as I'm concerned. However, I would bet on super Buu.

cdtm
Come to think of it, we can't even compare the performance of Buu saga SSJ3, because Goku claimed SSJ3 is meant for use in the afterlife, which means the only time we see full power SSJ3 is against Janemba.

I'd still assume Gohan is stronger, but it can't be by too much if Goku thought full power SSJ3 could punk Kid/Original Buu, putting the Buu that beat down Gohan a little closer to Janemba's second form than I initially thought...

deathcon27
well it was pretty easy for gogeta to beat janemba and the same goes for vegito and super buu so gogeta>janemba and vegito>super buu but i probably gotta hand it to buu although janemba has some real good tricks buu's regeneration makes up for that cuz janemba doesnt really have strong ki blasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.