Your Darkest Hour rp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
In mysterious being of extreme power has been reportedly traveling around the planet and abosrbing the cosmic energy with it, leaving entire area as nothing but barren wasteland. There have also been reports of it sytemically murdering those indivuals with it flowing in their blood. At the same time as this an influential Yakat warlord is forming an army of the smaller isolated races to wage war against humanity, the rakayat, and the suarians. You can be any one of any race, and can be focuesed on finding this creature of power or stopping the warlord. Or a person just trying to survive in the harsh world.

Tseci and Kiryu walked down the path leading up to the human capital Luxia, it was mostly grassland but passed many dense tree areas. They walked down it in need to gather some info from the city, they began to see a few people walking in the other way so they reached back and put there hoods on to cover most of there faces. The oncoming people looked at them in digust since Kiryu was human and Tsecti was saurian two races that dont normally even socialize. Kiryu just walked on, but Tsecti growled loudly at them and raised his tail up cuasing the people to run away. "Do you always have to do that?" Kiryu said with a sigh.

"yes, If i dont' humans will think I am scared" tsecti said in his deep strong voice. Kiryu just shook his head and kept walking, they soon passed some trees and a loud hissing noise could be heard. They looked up and saw the glowing red eyes of a few bansams but the bansams just stood there since it was hunting time. kiryu and Tsecti's eyes stayed fixed on the trees untill the reached the outside of the City.

Kennedyward
Alleak was one of the humans to pass by. While looking down he was unaware of his surroundings and happend to bump into the one known as Tsecti. Losing his balance, he fell slightly to the ground, but pulled himself up and bowed to the one whom he bumped to show his respect. "S-sorry bout that." he said frightningly.

jalek moye
Tsecti stared down at the man who bumped into him, his eyes a peircing yellow that could be slighty seen from under his hood. he grunted at the abnormally short man and shoved him.

"Watch you're step dwarve" He just assumed that he was by his height. Kiryu just shook his head and sighed.

Kennedyward
"I-i'm sorry sir." Alleak said desparately wanting the one whom he bumbed to forgive him as he started to pass the two now, feeling a bit ashamed at both what he had done and Tsecti's behavor.

jalek moye
Kiryu placed his hand against Tsecti's chest to hold him back and stepped towards the young man. He then reached up and removed his hood from over his head and smiled and he moved a few of his short dreads from his eyes.

"look kid, sorry bout Tsecti he suffers from your typical surain grumpy attitude. But you really should watch where your going people out here can be pretty mean." He then removed his hand from Tsecti's chest who just grunted and turned around to continue walking towards the city.

dragon47
Hitosu flew over the city "hmm i sense 3 strange aura's there really strong i must follow them""Aura Manifest hide me in the shadows" Hitosu
hidden in the shadows went and spied on the strange characters

Utrigita
Zatri signed highly and shaked his head when he turned around and walked out through the door of the bookstore leaving the owner, a small and repulsive man, Zatri had tried for the best of three hours to convince the man that the book that Zatri was so interested in buying really wasn't worth anything but his determination had only had the effect that the owner had increased the price substantially, which wasn't fortunate when Zatri already was short on money.

As Zatri left the store he was immidiately caught by the flow of mixed races that lived in Luxia the large capital, he slowly began making his way through the crowd towards the Inn, that was located on the far end of town near one of the gates, where he was currently staying. He was wondering if he should go back and tell the Owner a couple of truths, but he dismissed the thought all he could do was to get the required amount that the Owner wanted and if he then raised the pay yet again Zatri was sure that he wouldn't stop with a few truths.

Kennedyward
Originally posted by jalek moye
Kiryu placed his hand against Tsecti's chest to hold him back and stepped towards the young man. He then reached up and removed his hood from over his head and smiled and he moved a few of his short dreads from his eyes.

"look kid, sorry bout Tsecti he suffers from your typical surain grumpy attitude. But you really should watch where your going people out here can be pretty mean." He then removed his hand from Tsecti's chest who just grunted and turned around to continue walking towards the city.
Alleak nodded slighty to the words of Kiryu, and decided to continue on his way as the other tow did now. He was sure to keep his head up from here on, hoping to avoid any other trouble.

Wei Phoenix
Naeleth looks down on the earth from Alanfri. He then turns around to view his beautiful city that he has helped flourished. Naeleth walks over to the slaves holding cell and takes one of them out. The slave is fearful for his very life as it appears as if Naeleth is about to do something very malicious. He brings him over the the edge of Alanfri and picks him up by the neck and dangles him over the sky. He waves bye and then drops him. The slave is screaming for his life and it seems as if death is the only way out of slavery, but Naeleth grabs him way before he hits the ground and gently flies him down to the ground.

"Sorry about that, just wanted to leave you with a little joke. Anyway, you've served your time long enough and I'm sure your family misses you. Here is some money for compensation and I'll see you around sometime, but right now I have to go and find your replacement."

jalek moye
Kiryu sped up to catch up to Tsecti as soon as he did he slowed down to a walk and put his hood back on. They continued to walk untill they reached the outskirts of the city where they saw many small huts and people laying down on the ground with nothing but a blanket. Kiryu began to look around "Tsecti, are you sure somone here knows about the amulet of Aset?"

"yea somone here does either in the outskirts or the main part, we just need to ask around" tsecti said as began to0 scratch his chin.

dragon47
Kiryu sped up to catch up to Tsecti as soon as he did he slowed down to a walk and put his hood back on. They continued to walk untill they reached the outskirts of the city where they saw many small huts and people laying down on the ground with nothing but a blanket. Kiryu began to look around "Tsecti, are you sure somone here knows about the amulet of Aset?"

"yea somone here does either in the outskirts or the main part, we just need to ask around" tsecti said as began to0 scratch his chin.

"mulet to Aset it might increase my power but lets see if its for aura"
Hitosu smirked in the shadows "i'll continue my my skilled eavesdrop"

Ordained
Antonio Lombardi was alone. He had no friends; no family, (as far as he was concerned); no money; and no place to stay. And that was just the way he liked it. With none of the aforementioned available to him, he could basically do whatever the hell he wanted to do, go wherever he wanted to go and live his life with no regrets whatsoever.

This was an adjustment at first, true, but once he had gotten used to the way the streets worked and realized how he was going to be treated when people found out his closest kept secret, he learned how to stay a step ahead of almost every thing.

Being homeless had it ups and downs, but Antonio didn't look at his situation that way. He just took it one day at a time and dealt with whatever came his way when it came his way. He ate almost every day and he got to sleep where and whenever he wanted to for the most part, so he had no complaints. Plus, he never really liked people that much so not having to deal with them on a regular basis was a bonus to this whole lifestyle.

Being a vagrant and all, Antonio heard a lot of information through word of mouth. he knew where and when all of the parties were being held, who all of the important were to attend, what business they were to discuss and how situations were going to be handled. And that was the very way he heard about all of the murders, the origins of his secret and the looming war.

jalek moye
Kiryu and Tsecti began to walk up to people to try to figure out what they knew, but as soon as they approached of grou of people they walked away. The same thing was happening with the next few groups, they reconizied them from a few months back. last time they came through this town they got into a fight and killed 25 people of various races. When questioned they claimed that the people killed were actually some type of monster that shapeshifts, but noone belived them and they were ran out of the city. Now it appered as if that came back to haunt them.

"Cant anybody just help us out for a moment, then me and my human companion will be out of your way" Tsecti shouted in slightly irritated tone

Lycanthrope
Tig'lath, sitting on his Kren (Horse like creature resembling a wingless dragon with no tail) watched from the hill mound as the battle before him raged. "Sek'tah" Tig'lath yelled at a mounted Yakat next to him. "Ride down and find Kydn'zar, tell him that we have won the day and to start taking the Xian alive" (Xian:A Race of cat-like people) Tig'lath continued, "Tell him to bring me the Xian Chieftain I will try to convince him that it is in his peoples best interest to join us.We need all the recruits we can to strengthen our Army . I will convey to the Xian of the situation of this new threat to our World and that unified we can prevail" "As you command Lord Tig'lath" With that the yakat sprinted off to deliver the message

As the sun was setting Tig'lath sat at his War table, drinking distilled brew, surveying the regional maps . He was interrupted by a deep guttural voice "Lord Tig'lath" Kydn'zar spoke as he knelt down to show respect. "Rise my Friend" Tig'lath said, pleased to see his loyal Kil'Koroth survived the day "What news do you have for me" Kydn'zar arose with blood stained teeth showing through his menacing grin "I have the Xian Chieftain here" With a jerk of the chain Kydn'zar pulled the defeated Xian forward. Tig'lath spoke to him condescendingly "I am told you are the Leader of your people" "Yes" The Xian said , bloodied with shoulders slumped and eyes low "Then you must be a man of some Valor and Intelligence. I want you to convince your people that it is in there best interest to pledge loyalty to me. Your men put up a valiant struggle today. You were worthy opponents on the battlefield. We could use brave strong men such as yourself in our Army's" Tig'lath said hoping to win the man over, being of a shrewd political mind. Tig'lath continued "There is a new threat to our world. We must unify and over come this foreign Demon that threatens your people more than I" Tig'lath said confident that his words would strike a cord with the Chieftain "The Yakarats and their human subjects will not be able to appose this new threat. The Yakarats rely to heavily on there technology and domination of the skys. They have grown fat and over confident from the ease in witch they conquered the Humans but, us ground dwellers will be prepared. Our numbers grow in strength daily. No race can appose me. It is my wish that we all combine our forces to Fight the Yakarats and this new Demon that is absorbing the energy from our world. So I implore you...." Tig'lath took a long pause and with a raised voice and fangs showing said "Convince your people to join us or we will Decimate every Xian village in existence" Tig'laths voice had risen to a scream "Make them understand that they must capitulate or be destroyed " after a second Tig'lath turned his glare from the Xian to address Sek'tah "See to it that all Xian who decide to join us have their wounds tended to and are feed.". "As you wish Lord Tig'lath" Sek'tah said leaving to see the task done.

Tig'lath spoke to Kydn'zar "Sit my friend. You must be thirsty from the days Battle" "Yes My Lord,that I am" After sitting and taking a hardy gulp of the brew Kydn'zar turned his attention to Tigl'lath "Will the Xian join us" He said inquisitively "Do they have a choice" Tig'lath said with a grin, pleased at the days accomplishments "What of the Yakarat? We can not reach their floating Cities" Kydn'zar said showing some concern.
Tig'lath replied "We must find the inventor. We will commission her to build us machines that would allow us to reach those loathsome cowards" "What if she will not help us" Kydn'zar said with a degree of annoyance. "She will" Tig'lath replied "She will"

Kennedyward
Devin then approached Tsecti as he had heard his comment from afar. "Maybe it's because of your fashion." he rudely suggested to him. "Try a few other styles along with a smile and maybe you'll get more gratitude like me." Devin smiled a little and started on his way letting out a small chuckle.

jalek moye
Kiryu smirked as he folding his arms and shook his head. "Shouldn't have said that"

Tsecti's eyes shifted over to the man that began walking away, he growled lowly and reached his powerful tail over and wrapped the tip around the man's ankle. Tsecti quickly pulled him closer by his leg and stared down at him bearing his large sharp teeth.
"Do you have any idea who you are speaking to?"

Kennedyward
"A guy with a lovely attitude." Devin jokingly said. He then knifed the tail of Tsecti slightly in hopes of breaking free a bit.

jalek moye
Tsecti smiled and removed his tail from the man's leg, he then raised his hand up and it began to glow a light bluish color. As it began to glow he raised it up higher and a bluish aura appeared around Devins body, he then was levitated in the air. Tsecti then stepped closer to him

"You truly are a fool arnt you, I am Tsecti the greatest warrior and sorcerer of the Dimray Saurians"

Kennedyward
Devin had lifted his left leg on his right and put both arms behind his hed as if he were sitting on a chair. Smiling some he said "Who hasn't been the greatest warriors my friend?"

Utrigita
Zatri continued to push his way through the crowd, towards the exit when he suddenly was completely overrun by a group of people that hurried away, for a second Zatri became annoyed before remembering his manners he quickly reached out and grapped the dress of one of the womens that hurried past him, she almost fell backwards but Zatri quickly caught her, a part of him simply wanted to use his powers to attain the information he wanted but he knew that he wouldn't always be capable of relying on his powers,

"What is wrong?"

He asked in a calm and relaxed voiced, the women looked at him with something close to fear.

"He is back the Saurian is back"

Her voice grew with each word and then the panic caught her, she pulled herself free and rushed onwards, Zatri turned towards the street the women had appear in just in time to see a man being raised into the air with a blue aura around him. Undoubtly a mages doing Zatri thought with interest before beginning to walk down towards the hole that slowly appeared in the crowd that had the courage to gathered around the persons, he could clearly see that the conflict was limited to three persons, two on the ground and the one in the air that was placing himself like he was in a chair. Zatri pushed his way though the crowd and stopped first when he was in the first line ready to see everything.

jalek moye
Tsecti's eyes narowed and he waved his hand to the side, slammed devin into a nearby hut.

"How bout you stop talking and i'll let you off easy, either that or i could eat you" he raised an eyeridge as he spoke

Kennedyward
Devin stood to his feet after being thrown into the hut, with his sword lifted across his shoulder, he looked slightly impressed. "Guess I brought this on myself." He suggested.

Kennedyward
Devin then pulled out one of his spare knives and threw it to Tsecti's left leg slightly annoyed.

jalek moye
The knife struck tsecti but didn't go all the way in his leg from striking a scale, Tsecti began to rauise his hand but stopped as his eyes shifted to the large crowd around them, and he began to growl. Kiryu take him for a moment" Kiryu nodded and held his hand up and it began to glow, as it did Devin's body floating over in front of Kiryu as tsecti's hand lowered. Tsecti then walked over to the crowd and roared loudly at them "Move along now" As he did he stomped on the ground and a large crack began moving towards the crowd cuasing most of them break out in panic.

Kennedyward
Devin threw his sword in the from of a bommerang to the glowing hand of Kiryu as it would have made a slight cut on the arm. Knowing the sword would take a momment to return, he pulled out his last knife for defense.

jalek moye
Kiryu just began to laugh as the sword became suspended in the air by the same blue aura. "Wow man, you're really outclassed here"

Utrigita
Zatri looked calmly at the Saurian as he stomped the ground, he observed with fascination as the crack began approaching him, and he smiled when he lifted himself above the small earthquake, without moving a muscle, avoiding it which was more then could be said about the rest of the onlookers. Zatri saw no reason to try and apply geokinese against the ground as his skills within that field was limited to say the least and their was no immidiate threat to the persons around him, and if there were guards would most likely quickly arrive and try and subdue the fighters the Saurian most likely knew that already but Zatri wasn't sure however recalling the Women he was almost sure that the Saurian wasn't entirely unknown around these parts.

Zatri remained in the air around 10 centimers up while focusing on the battle ahead once again not paying the Saurian any visible concer since he wasn't in the battle any longer.

Kennedyward
Devin crossed his legs in the air again and rubbed his chin remaining calm from his apparent outclassment. "hmm, what to do now then." he said outloud still in his joking mood.

jalek moye
Tsecti walked over infront of Devin as he was floating in front of Kiryu.

"You can walk away and leave us to our job. and we might let you go without killing you"

dragon47
"hmmm looks like a fights about to break out Aura Manifest detach me from the shadows" his shadow form is gone and he was visible "oh no they can find me easily now gotta fly" Hitosu attempted to fly away

Utrigita
Zatri still levitating in the air couldn't control his curiosity any longer, he wanted to know more about these two strangers they fascinated him. Zatri flew slowly to the ground and with a voice just load enough for all three in the middle to hear asked

"What have he done since you desire his death? Stolen from you ore killed one you knew?"

Zatri's voice was relaxed and calm, his head tilted slightly to the left his arms gathered behind his back and his eyes focused on the Saurian, that seemed to be the leader so obviously he expected him to have the answer.

Kennedyward
Hearing the voice Devin simply said to himself "I did nothing of th sort, only offer him kind advice."
Devin then looked to Tsecti after hearing his suggestion. He then rubbed his chin again thinking about what to do as he mocked the levitation by maiking himself look as if he were laying on a couch. "This might take a while." he said again to himself.

jalek moye
Tsecti was about to speak when Kiryu interuppted him.

"this man disrespected my friend here"

Utrigita
Zatri turned his eyes towards the Human that apparently was the one holding the other human incapacitated in the air, however Zatri's eyes was the only thing that moved his body position remained the same.

"and that is enough to kill a another human?"

Zatri asked puzzled, while sending the human a confused look.

Mando' Ade
fas stepped forward, walking haphazardly from the small shack that lead into a hollow in the ground. he appeared slightly drunk as he walked into the clearing passed the strangers. he looked behind them for a second then turned to speak. "you guys *hic* know theres a huge bluurd behind you right.*hic*" he pointed towards the thing as it tried to fly away. "if you kill it i'll pay you for the meat *hic*. alooott *hiccup*"

jalek moye
Kiryu rolled his eyes at the notion of the drunken suarian, and turned his attention back to the questioning stranger.

"I don't intend to kill him just get him to leave us be, so that we can continue"

Utrigita
Zatri nodded slowly

"I see that just wasn't the impression I gained from the Saurian"

Zatri shrugged his shoulders while his voice remained calm but it seemed fair enough what the other human was saying, if the guy had been provocking them for a long periode, it was from Zatri's perspective fair enough that they told him in their own way that they had, had enough of him. Zatri quickly turned his head and his eyes towards the newcomer when he spoke, another Saurian and drunk by the looks of it however the Saurian had say something that Zatri in his current situation not could let pass, the possibility to obtain some easy money, however he had to be sure that the Saurian really had the money and at that time the bird, that was slowly trying to fly away, would be gone unless he interfered. Zatri reached out with his mind and found four unique minds that simply was beyond his reach along with the primitive conscioness of the bird he entered it easily and forcing it to stay put.

"How much can you offer me Saurian?"

Zatri had turned his entire attention towards the drunken Saurian and began walking towards him.

Kennedyward
"Don't trust that drunk." Devin said in his joking mood as he still mocked the levitation of the two attacking him. He still had care in the world.

Lycanthrope
As the Sun rose, the carnage from the previous days battle became evident. The stench of rotting corpses filled the air. A smell the Yakat had grown accustomed to from years of battle. Tig'lath, being assisted by Sek'tah, was dressing in his Segmentata when Kyd'zar approached. "My lord" he said with an unusual gleam. "We have the count of Xian who were persuaded to join us" "Excellent" Tig'lath said with anticipation "What is the count" "Over 2000 my lord" Kydn'zar replied with a grin showing his pleasure. "We will know soon weather the Xian Chieftain will be able to convince the rest of the Xian clans to join us." Tig'lath replied with concern "Who did you send with him?" Kydn'zar knowing his Lord too well answered. "He was escorted by 500 of our Sydau'ka Elite Corps" "Good" Tig'lath replied "We should hear something within the next 2 days. According to my maps the farthest Xian clan is with in a weeks ride. Whats our Army's roster count up to now with our losses and the addition of the new troops" Tig'lath said with anticipating "12,000 my Lord" Kydn'zar continued "3,000 Mounted(Yakat),5,000 Sadau'ka(Yakat Infantry), 500 Humans(Crossbowmen), 500 Qrilc(Peoples resembling hairy elves,Archers and peltests) 1,000 Sheikzu(Orc like peoples standing 12' tall with great strength and low intelligence but with a veracious apatite for war) and 2,000 Xian" Kydn'zar concluded. "Good" Tig'lath replied "Its my estimate that if the rest of the Xian join us there will be another 3,000" "What are are plans now my lord" Kydn'zar enquired. Tig'lath replied rhetorical "We will head to the lowlands and replenish our food stocks. We have been campaigning hard for 8 months, the men need rest. We will wait for the news of our new allies" "And once we have rested?" Kydn'zar asked ,anticipating news of the next race to conquer.
"We will ,depending on the Xian ,either subjugate the rest of them or if they comply we will head towards the village of the saurian inventor" Tig'lath replied unsure of the Inventors location. "Do we know where she is?" Kudn'zar asked humbly as to not disrespect his Lord. "I have an idea. I hear tell that she was outcast by the saurians and lives in a village on the outskirts of a Saurian tunnel entrance to the north" Tig'lath answered "Are we prepared to take on the Saurians yet my lord? Our numbers are not great enough yet" "Its a chance we will have to take. I would rather avoid confrontation with them but, I have confidence in our Army's abilities and Leadership my friend" Tig'lath said hoping to boast his Kil'Koroths pride and raise his courage to do the impossible."Now go and make ready the troops for our trek to the lowlands. Leave a garrison for the Sydau'ka's return" "Of course. at once My Lord" Kydn'zar said making haste to comply with his lord wishes.

Kennedyward
"At least i have nothing to worry about." Devin confindently said to himself. "Heh, i didn't make the first attack.
He still floats in the air in a relaxing manner, now looking as though he was about to fall asleep.

dragon47
"Ahh what are you, let go of my wing" the saurian squeezed harder "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' "Aura burst" and aura field opened and obliterated the saurian "ugh this is'nt good thank god for aura i'll manifest it to heal my wing" "here i go aura manifest" blue aura started to heal his broken wing the bones cracked back into place "phew thank god now im outta here"

jalek moye
Kiryu snapped his fingers and Devin fell to the ground, him and tsecti then walked towards the stranger that interuppted them.

"are you from around here?" Kiryu calmly asked him while Tsecti still bared his fangs

dragon47
"no i flew far from the mountains thats where i live ever since the my life crisis i dare not talk about it now". " whats going on here tell me why my wing almost got broken by some freak".

jalek moye
(actually i was refering to Zatri"wink

dragon47
(dont mind my last post please)

jalek moye
(what?)

Wei Phoenix
After searching for hours, Naeleth finally finds an adequate replacement. He then goes over to the man who didn't seem very bright. Now all he had to do was talk the guy into signing on the dotted line.

"You sir, how would you like to earn some money? All you have to do is some extremely hard work around the clock for about 5 years and you'll be richer than any other human on this uh cesspool. It will be extremly hard and you'll more than likely hate the job but in the end, you'll have some money. So you down for a little bit of heavy labor?"

The hapless drunk only hears the promises of money and foolishly signs his freedom away.

Utrigita
Kiryu snapped his fingers and Devin fell to the ground, him and tsecti then walked towards the stranger that interuppted them.

"are you from around here?" Kiryu calmly asked him while Tsecti still bared his fangs

Zatri turned his attention towards the Saurian and the Human yet again, a part of him had become slightly annoyed he was waiting for a answer from the drunk man concerning how much he would be capable of paying for the meat, but until then he could just as well speak with the two strangers.

"No I'm not, I'm from a small village far to the north, may I ask what you are doing here, maybe I will some way be capable of helping you."

Zatri's voice was still calm but his eyes shifted back and forth between the Saurian and the Human, he wasn't sure what their next move would be, the human seemed peacefull enough however the Saurian's fangs that was still bared maked him a bit nervous.

jalek moye
Tsecti quickly closed his mouth and stood up straight as Kiryu began to explain what they are after.

"We are here searching for info on the Amulet of Aset, we need it in order to augment our abilities. have you heard anything of it." Kiryu and tsecti both folded there arms behind their back as the awited his answer, all the while keeping an eye of the young drunk Saurian.

Mando' Ade
fas fumbled around inside his cloak, eventually pulling out a small half full pouch. he opened it, looking inside before responding. "somewhere between 100 and 200 gold pieces,less if you damage the meat." he eyed the creature as it complained about it's wing almost breaking.

dragon47
"Can someone explain what these freaks are please i almost broke my wing fighting"

Kennedyward
Awoken from the fall, Devin stood to his feet. HE then requpipped his personal sword placing it back in the holder on his back. He smiled some at the little incident that had happend to him. He stood there easedropping on the conversations.

Utrigita
(Okay I have completely misunderstood something here, I thought that the bird was a NPC not Dragon47... Sorry about that)

Zatri's eyes shifted between the pair infront of him and the drunk Saurian's purse, the gold was tempting but had he known that the "bird" he attacked was a shapeshifter he would never have thought about doing something so disgusting as selling the meat, Zatri was almost sure that if he had killed him, the shapeshifter would almost immidiately have returned to his true form leaving Zatri in one bloody mess with a body and in the company of two half wanted criminals.

"I'm sorry but the deal is off I'm not going to kill a human being Saurian, if you have another way for me to earn some of your gold I'm open to suggestions."

Zatri bended his head his voice filled with both shame and regret, but a quick shaking of the head and he was ready to concentrate on the two infront of him, the Saurian seemed less indimidating which made Zatri feel alot better.

"No I have never heard of it, I'm sorry however I might know one that have but his service has never been free"

Zatri's eyes rested on them awaiting their reply.

jalek moye
Tsecti smirked and began to wave his large tail behind him and he nodded. Kiryu stood still and waved his hand motioning for Zatri to continue.

dragon47
(im not a bird read my profile http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=497197&pagenumber=1 loo k at the link of my pic)

"I better get ready aura manifest" Hitosu's aura surrounded his body he then took out a blue orb "Aura manifest into this orb and give me my aura sword" a blue sword formed and materialized into his hand "now im ready to fight"

Tela

DangerousBeauty
There was the sound of dogs barking as a fiery red headed woman ran through the outskirts of Luxia. She was following her nose, though her eyes studied every surian she saw. She was badly out of breath and sweat rolled off her body like a river. Soon she found the man she was looking for. "TSECTI!" She skidded to a halt and hunched over, trying to catch her breath. She lifted a hand and pointed back the way she came. "Monster... *gasp* destroying.. *gasp* everything... Never seen.. Anything like it.." She closed her eyes and winced as she struggled to calm herself. She had ran all the way from her home forest to this very spot.

jalek moye
Tsecti and Kiryu looked over at the woman who was lcearly out of breath. Kiryu raised and eyrbrow and looked over at Tsecti.

"Who is she?"

"I use to watch out for her when she was a few years younger i guess she felt she needed me again" tsecti shrugged and walked a little close to her placing his hand on her shoulder.

"now what are you on about?"

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and straightened herself. "Still a grumpy old snake huh?... You know you miss me." She took one last breath before describing what she saw. "I was busy trying to get the pack out of the den but what little of it I saw was frightening. It was a cross between and man and a bull. It was huge! Taller then an oak tree. It was on fire, but nothing burned when he touched it. He was destroying everything. I dont know what it is or where it came from but last I saw it was heading towards some small towns... I think it was anyways."

jalek moye
Kiryu sighed heavily as he heard her speak, and Tsecti's eyes narrowed.

"So the rumors are true then. Well its good that t didn't kill you like the others" he then nodded to Kiryu who looked at maiden and began to speak

"I think you'd be safer staying here once we leave, incstead of following Tsecti"

DangerousBeauty
She rolled her eyes and shook her head at what Tsecti said. "You're so cold hearted to me I dont get it. After all I did for you... Reptiles.. If your gonna be like that grumpy them I'm just gonna head back to my little hut and forget about taking you to find that thing." She crossed her arms and eyed Kiryu. Tsecti would recognise this silence as she sized up a person. It was a dangerous silence.She tossed what looked like a pebble down between his feet and started off the way she came. "Encantu." The pebble would start to shake then branches would fly up at Kiryu. A full adult maple tree would spring up from the seed and form beneath him, taking him up and entangling him in its branches.

jalek moye
Tsecti chuckled as the branches formed around Kiryu's body. Kiryu grunted and moved inbetween some branches before jupming out of the tree unto the ground. he stared coldly at maiden as she walked away then he raised his hand and she was surrounded in a blue aura and pulled towards them. Tsecti then walked infront of her and looked down at her face.

"What are you refering to?"

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and struggled to free herself. "Let me go!" She sighed and stopped herself, eventually calming down enough to answer him. "I can sense it. I felt it coming and the trees told me something big was hurting them. The forest knows a lot more about it then I do.. I tried stopping it.. But nothing worked... Now its all gone.. Everything that I've protected and watched over, all those years ago when I planted hundreds of trees.. My home... It's all gone. But I know where it is and if you wont stop it then I'll kill it."

jalek moye
Kiryu snapped his fingers and she fell to the ground as the aura vanished. Tsecti then stared into her eyes for a few seconds silently.

"If you do you will die, and if me and Kiryu do we shall die as well. We need to gain more power before we face it if we can.... But wait why did you come to me about this" he riased an eye ridge

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and shrugged, looking sadly into his eyes. "Who else could I go to? You're the only person I know.... Besides.. I grew up at your side so.." She shrugged and sighed softly.

Tela

jalek moye
tsecti and Kiryu noded towards Zatri and waved goodbye as they began to walk towards the inner city. Tsecti briffly turned back towards Maiden and sighed.

"So what are you saying you wanna follow us around or something?" Kiryu just shook his head and chuckled at the thought

Tela
(Who is zatri?)

jalek moye
(zatri is utrigas character)

Badwolf
Kassandria put down her tools as she heard the door to her hut close. She turned around to see a woman with beautiful blond hair and garments that kassandria wished she could afford to buy. She noticed the jewels encrusted on her gown and she knew instantly who this lady was.. She bowed to the lady.

'Ma'am, how can i be of any assistance to you?'

'I have a job for you, A paying job, but first you will need to pack your stuff and follow me.!' The lady said to kassandria

Utrigita
(Yes Zatri is my Character but I have just completely overview of the situation, of this since I doesn't quiet get Dragon47's post about his character)

Zatri just nodded towards the Saurian the Human and the newcomer, that from what she had done appeared to be a form of a druid, as they made ready to leave the area, he wasn't entirely sure that they would have been happy by his response thinking that he was mocking them when he would have suggested that they sought out the Grey Seer ore perhaps visited the Merchant that Zatri had been with earlier. But right now it wasn't important he had evaded a eventual battle, next time he would remember to keep his mouth closed when asked if he knew artifacts that he had never heard of.

"It was a pleasure meeting all of you"

Zatri said calmly bowing both towards the group and the person that in the beginning had caused the disturbance, before resuming his walk straight over the open market place towards the inn, Zatri quickly sunk back into deep thoughts wondering how to obtain the money that he needed the Drunk Saurian appeared to be a little distant at least, the group with the two mages where he in the beginning had thought that he perhaps could gain a small fee by helping them with information could have turned into a lethal situation if they thought he made a joke of them. He reminded himself to be more careful the next time.

dragon47
(okay Hitosu is not a bird he is a human but with wings an agel wing and a devil wing he is not a bird as you confused him with either way he can't shape shift although im thinking about making that a future technique for him)

Hitosu gripped his sword and started to swing at the saurians the sword's swing started making very strong aura slash's which started slicing and destroying everything in place once the swinging stopped the whole entire land was barren no rocks or cliffs just dust of the rocks he had pulverizied "phew seriously what are these freaks and what do they want with me" Hitosu then flew away from the barren wasteland he created in his battle

Lycanthrope
Tig'lath walked the camp greeting and talking with his troops to insure their moral was up and ready for the next campaign when a human approached "My Lord Pahu'Takh" the human said quickly bowing on one knee ,one fist down, one behind his back. "Rise warrior,what is it you have to say" Tig'lath said trying to hold back his detest for the human, after all ,he needed their crossbowmen to fight for him. The Human arose and said shakily "Is it true that we are going to attack the Suarians?" Tig'lath, annoyed at how the gossip traveled so fast through the camps,answered him. "We are not planning to attack the Reptiles yet. I have other schemes" Tig'lath said, not wanting to risk the humans fleeing camp in the night "but" He continued "If it should happen that we do confront them ,will you make me proud of my Human allies and fight Like a Yakat? Will you be brave and fight next to me and if need be, Die next to me?" Tig'lath said hoping to inspire some courage in the man "Aye my lord we will" The Human said smiling confidently , sure of himself now knowing his Lord Tig'lath's abilities in strategy. The Human continued "You have always won the day and you have been good to us, sharing the spoils of war as you promised. I will convince the men to stand fast and take on any challenges you give us" "You and your men are a credit to your race" Tig'lath said putting on his best political front.

As Tig'lath started to walk away Kydn'zar approached and spoke "My Lord, The Sydau'ka have returned" "What news do you have for me" Tig'lath said anxious to hear. "While some resisted" Kydn'zar informed him "Most Xian complied. They were told of your generosity and enticed by the wealth you promised, have vowed their loyalty " "Excellent!!" Tig'lath exclaimed "What are the numbers we acquired" Tig'lath said in hopes that it would be large "2,700" Kydn'zar answered, wishing it were more "This is good news my friend. We will strike camp in the morning and head to the Suarian tunnels. We must find the Inventor" "What of the Suarians there my lord?" Kydn'zar asked "What of them" Tig'lath said sarcastically "They will join us or we will kill every last one of them as usual" Tig'lath and Kydn'zar shared in a deep throated laugh.

DangerousBeauty
Maiden's eyes narrowed and she ran to catch up to them, walking beside Tsecti but as far away from Kiryu as possible. "Why? I know the forests better then either of you. Besides I'm strong enough to look out for myself. What makes you think I shouldnt come?" She looked sadly up at him. His words hurt. She thought Tsecti would be happy to see her again.

jalek moye
A Yakat in a dark blue cloak approached the camp witha spear in hand. He stood tall and shouted out at them.

"Will the leader of this army come out at once" his shout was loud and aggresive and he was bearing his fangs .

Tsecti looked down at her and raised an eye ridge.
"He is just asking, personally I don't care if you come. It will be eaiser to keep an eye on you that way"

He then looked over as He noticed all of the people on the outskirts beaing brought in the main city by armed human guards and two rakayat soilders. once they were in the large gaates slammed shut, and one of the Rakayat spoke using a device that amplified his voice throughout the city. "It is getting Late, the sun is going down and no one else can leave or enter the city. We have reason to belive that the bansam may be hunting tonight." The people in the cities began yelling back at hm about whether the city was safe or not as the began running to their homes. He flew to the center and spoke again "The city is secure the bansam arent the type to take the risk of trying to break in for some food, they should pass us"

DangerousBeauty
Maiden raised a brow and shook her head. "Bansam? You're securing the city for Bansam?" She rubbed her eyes and whistled, the alfa of her pack ran over to stand beside her. She smiled at Tsecti and started walking. "You coming?"

jalek moye
Tsecti and Kiryu shrugged and started walking with maiden. The rakayat looked down at her and made a loud hiss like noise. "These arn't your ordianry Bansam these have been changed by the cosmic forces they are stronger faster and smarter and much greater in number."

Wei Phoenix
Naeleth grabs the drunk by the throat and begins to laugh in his face. He then jumps in the air and starts flying back home while talking to the drunk, who isn't feeling so drunk anymore and a little more unconscious. They quickly make it back and he throws the unconscious man in a cell with a bunch of other slaves. Naeleth slams the cell gate shut. He then leans in towards the gate and laughs at them all.

"Rejoice human, for the next five years you will be a dedicated worker, you shall help me achieve my dream, my vision...my destiny. All of you should be happy, in a few more years your contract will be up, for some it will only be a few more months and I'll release as promised."

Naeleth then leaves the room and retreats to a secluded area from most eyes. He has to think about how he is going to explain the latest "missing" slave. Perhaps he should just go with the usual "Worked to deat" excuse, but he feels as if that is getting too old.

DangerousBeauty
She grinned and glanced up at him. "Then I'll just have to be faster then you if they attack." She reached down and gave the wolf a scratch behind the ears. "What have you been up to since you left Tsecti? I miss your company."

jalek moye
The rakyat soilder just shook his head and continued on his business. Tsecti smiled and pointed to Kiryu.

"Been traveling around with him. and why would u miss me?"

A loud voice could be heard over a strange device on the wall.

"naeleth come to the King's chambers at once. You needed at this very moment" the device then shut off and went silent

DangerousBeauty
She shrugged and smiled sweetly up at him. "Why not? I spent years at your side. The forest is quiet and lonesome without you. So who is this guy anyways?" She raised a brow and bent forward a bit so she could look over at Kiryu. "Must be an interesting tale to how you two came to be friends."

Wei Phoenix
Naeleth sighed deeply. His king demanded an audience with him. Naeleth loved his home and the people, but he found most of his bretheren to be too one-dimensional. He knows that the only reason why he is even allowed to live is because of his brilliant mind and busines skills but behind closed doors they all talk about him and look at him as some sort of abomination to their kind. He decides to take his time and walk instead of flying. Naeleth eventually arrives to his destination and bows to his king.

"You've summoned me oh great one?"

jalek moye
Kiryu shrugged and smirked at her.

"Not really we just fought some things then realized we could be of use to one another" he then smiled at tsecti "Whos she your human sex toy?" he strated laughing loudly as he followed them

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Naeleth sighed deeply. His king demanded an audience with him. Naeleth loved his home and the people, but he found most of his bretheren to be too one-dimensional. He knows that the only reason why he is even allowed to live is because of his brilliant mind and busines skills but behind closed doors they all talk about him and look at him as some sort of abomination to their kind. He decides to take his time and walk instead of flying. Naeleth eventually arrives to his destination and bows to his king.

"You've summoned me oh great one?" The Rakayat king Gerluk sat atop his large jewel encrusted throne surrnded by many female Rakayat. He held his hand up and they all flew away from them. He then stared at Naeleth nodded for him to rise.

"Do you know why I have called you here?"

DangerousBeauty
Her eye twitched and she straightened back up, biting her lip as she struggled to keep her mouth shut. She got the hint.. She was going to shut up now.

jalek moye
tsecti grunted and began to protest when Kiryu put his hand over Tsecti's mouth.

"Wait I think I struck a nerve in her. What did u have something to say girl?"

DangerousBeauty
She glanced at him and smiled sweetly. "Hm? Oh I'm sorry were you talking to me? Because last time I checked I had a name." Her cheeks were pink from a blush that she was trying really hard to hide. "Let Tsecti go you ignoramus. He was my protector."

Kennedyward
"It's good to watch a little cat fight once in a while." Devin said outloud as he sat on the ground with his sword put away. He then watched the argument.

Wei Phoenix
Naeleth rose and put on a simple smile, he humbled himself before his king as he began to speak, but the humbleness began to disappear as he continues

"No my lord, if only my intelligence was vast enough for telepathy then I would know, but that would be impossible seeing as my knowledge will never surpass yours my lord. I mean you are the king and you are not the ruler of us all because of your looks even though they as well are godly and surpass even my own, but my lord I am intelligent enough to guess."

Naeleth then begins to pace around with a smart smile barely visible on his face.

"Perhaps you need my specific multi-lingual skills in brokering another deal or trade with an alien race seeing as I am the best when it comes to business and marketing. Maybe I am needed in the military department, true I am not the strongest of our kind seeing as my human side holds me back but there is none among us who can hope to match my tactical mettle and skill. Do you need a message delivered as soon as possible? No doubt that I am the fastest of our kind despite only two wings. Trading muscle mass for pure speed was one of my best decisions. Perhaps you need me to help with a decision that affects not only us but another race seeing as I have also studied other cultures and politics, but as I said before my lord I can't read minds and I can never speak for you without hearing your wise words and wishes first."

jalek moye
gerluk stood up and walked over to a nearby window, and began to stare out of it. he watched as the sun slowly set and let out a sigh

"I need you to investigate a strange bansam problem in luxia, i will need you to report to the rakyat siolder there an he will fill you in"

-----------
Kiryu let Tsecti go and smiled at Maiden

"Well arnt you scary, this shall be afun night"

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and looked down at her feet, walking in silence beside Tsecti with the wolf on her other side. She reached down and gave the creature a loving scratch as she ignored Kiryu.

Wei Phoenix
"Bansam problem? Sounds like a situation where I may have to get physical...I hate getting physical, but for you my lord I will venture out and investigate this problem. Is there anything I should bring that would be helpful in case of a bansam attack? Surely I will need some defensive and maybe even offensive gadgets to help me."

jalek moye
Gerluk nodded and pointed out of the window towards a large building with warriors flying around it.

"Go to the armory and take anything you think you might need, i reccomend one of the new firearms."

jalek moye
Tsecti laughed and began to stroke miadens hair and he walked.

"You'll get used to him, hey you may even start to like him" He shrugged. It was steadily getting darker at this point if you payed attention you could hear the demonic screeches and clicks of the bansam walking arounf the nearby areas.

DangerousBeauty
She rolled her eyes but enjoyed the feel of his hand stroking her hair again. "What ever you say. You two wanna stop and make camp or would you rather keep going?" She looked in the direction the noises were coming from. "Those poor creatures.. They must be in pain." The wolf at her side growled softly, moving to walk closer to Maiden.

Wei Phoenix
Naeleth makes his exit and heads towards the armory to grab a few things. He takes the latest developed gun, his trademark silver lance, a med-kit just in case and a low level shield and individual forcefield just in case this Bansam proves faster than him.

"Now I do hate using guns, they are so boring."

He then leaves with his arsenal and heads towards Luxia. When Naeleth arrives he locates the soldier that was described. He walks over to him and begins to talk in a sarcastic tone to him.

"Hello my fellow...Rakie...I have been ordered by his majesty to investigate a Bansam around these parts. I know that you are competent enough to brief me on my mission."

jalek moye
The rakayat siolder laughed at his misunderstanding

"its not a Bansam its a grou of Bansam. hundreds of them by our evidence." He pointed out to the nearby forest to indicate thats where they come from

Wei Phoenix
"Hundreds? So the king must hate me now for some reason. No biggie though, a brilliant mind is more than enough for any number of enemies. Can you give me a briefing on these things? Strengths, weaknesses, what attracts them how they act and attack, speed etcetera...etcetera...et....cetera..."

jalek moye
The soilder laughed again

"you must not know your real duty, you are gonna be a guard for the night. and in an hour or so you'll know all yo uwant to about them"

Wei Phoenix
"So you lack the intelligence to inform me on my enemy? Without proper knowledge on one's enemy he will almost surely fail. Know thyself and not know thy enemy then you shall only find victory in only fifty battles. Allow me to lower myself to your level of logic and intellect. If I have no idea what my enemy is then it is safe for me to assume that they can possibly do anything that my imagination may conjure up i.e. like shapeshifting into a fellow Rakie and posing as a guard in order to inform its bretheren on how to break in which could make you a Bansam standing right before my very eyes. Is it not my duty as a guard to kill you where you stand in order to protect this city? Judging by your words that I'll know all I want to know about them in an hour further proves my thesis of you being a Bansam who knows of a pre-emptive strike on Luxia, so tell me again why are you alive?"

Naeleth just broke down his fellow Rakayat's logic and turned it against him. He then gripped his lance in preparation to slay the accused Bansam.

Badwolf
'A job, what kind of job and what do i need?' Kassandria asked The grey seer.

'Well just point out to my assistant who is outside what you need, and he will follow us shortly. But come we must make haste, time is most important.' She turned on her heel and said. 'You will need your hooded cloak, I can not have the people see you with me, so we must travel hooded, and use the underground tunnels. It is dangerous for us both, so I advise you to carry a small dagger.'

kassandria blew a piece of hair that had fallen onto her face. 'Seen with me? Why because I have lizard blood in my veins. She said with hatred in her voice.

'No, I do not judge people by their race or skin colour, we are all here for a purpose in life and your purpose is to invent, am I correct?'

'You are but..?' Kassandria said to the seer

'Then we must go and fast, time, I fear is on the enemies side, i will explain more when we get to my chamber.'The seer opened the door to the hut 'Come quickly.'

jalek moye
They shrugged and Tsecti spoke up

"Why don't we just sleep in an Inn or somthing, I'm not entirely sure we should sleep utside with the possible bansam attack"

The gueard quickly put his hand down and pulled up a small weapon shaped like a dragons head with an open mouth. His talon resting on the trigger by the back of it, as he pointed it at Naeleth

"Bansam don't shapeshift, they are humaniod creatures that hunt any living creature they can find. They have razor like teeth and their hands are sharp bone hooks. Some species have dlade like edges on the hooks aswell"

DangerousBeauty
She rolled her eyes and smiled faintly. "You've grown soft in my absence Tsecti." She said this with a hint of sarcasm in her tone. She looked down at the wolf at her side. "Keep an eye out. If anything is out here then wake me ok?" The wolf's eyes sparkled with an understanding of her tongue. He started off into the shadows of the town to keep watch over its people.

jalek moye
Kiryu rolled his eyes
"is there any specific one you'd rather go to?"

DangerousBeauty
She looked over at him quietly and shook her head. "No... What about you?"

jalek moye
Kiryu shook his ehad, then looked over at Tsecti. Tsecti sighed and scratched his head for a second, he then pointed to one acorss the street.

"How about that one"

DangerousBeauty
She shrugged and smiled sweetly. "Looks fine to me." She started off towards the inn. "Come on boys."

jalek moye
They walked across the street and up to the inn. once ther Kiryu opened the door and everyone in side stopped and stared and began whispering t one another. The guy behind the counter had nervous look on his face as they approached and shakingly spoke.

"mmmay i h-help you" he asked while shaking. Kiryu just smiled

"In light of the lockdown, we will need to stay here for the night." the man just sighed and tossed them a key with the room number 32 on it. They walked up the stairs and up to the room, Kiryu unlocked it and opened the door showing a decent sized room with 2 beds and a primitive bathroom installed by the rakayat soilders around . Kiryu smiled and raised his hand "I call dibs on sleeping with the girl"

DangerousBeauty
Maiden rolled her eyes and walked over to the window, taking a quick look around before sitting down on the bed. She hadnt said anything that would be considered a hell no in response to what he said. But the look she gave him said 'I dare you to try something... See what happens.'

jalek moye
Kiryu then bagan to laugh and spoke with a sarcastic tone.

"O yea i forgot she'd rather sleep with the lizard man and have freeky scaley human babies.

DangerousBeauty
She raised a brow and studied him quietly, wondering if the comment she was coming up with was even worth the effort. She sighed and looked over at Tsecti. The displeased look on her face would say it all. It said something along the lines of 'Really Tsecti?.. You willingly hang around with this guy?' She shook her head and laid back on the bed, not in much of a mood for a screaming match.

jalek moye
kiryu shrugged
"cant you take a joke" tsecti just walked over by the window and stared outside at the sunset silently.

DangerousBeauty
Maiden smiled and watched Tsecti at the window. She had won that battle. "You still dont sleep at night huh?" She smiled and scooted over to the farthest side of the bed. "Well if you wanna lay down there is plenty of room. Maybe a little sleep will help with how cranky you always are." She grinned up at him playfully as she snuggled under the blankets.

jalek moye
tsecti never took his eyes off the window but still spoke to her "I'm watching out for them"

Kiryu eyed her as she lay down, he hadn't seen his wife in over a year and was fairly certain he never would a again and it was hard for him to be in the room lovlely lady and not try anything. He sighed and walked over by her.

"You know, i would love to take his place since he is on watch duty"

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and closed her eyes. "You're so stubborn Tsecti." She frowned and looked quietly up at Kiryu, thinking over what he was asking. She eventually shrugged and closed her eyes. "Alright. But watch your hands or I'll smother you in your sleep."

jalek moye
Kiryu smiled and sat down on the bed looking at her.

"Here that Tsecti, i get to sleep with your girl" he turned his head and smirked at him, he was trying to make the best of the situation with harmless jokes.

Lycanthrope
A Yakat in a dark blue cloak approached the camp with spear in hand. He stood tall and shouted out at them.

"Will the leader of this army come out at once" his shout was loud and aggresive and he was bearing his fangs .

Tig'lath, standing over his table, was planning the route to the Suarian Tunnels when Kydn'zar entered his tent. "My Lord" He said out of breath as if he had been running. "There is a Yakat outside the camp Demanding for you to come out at once" Kydn'zar said with a smirk. "Come out at once huh" Tig'lath replied semi amused at the brazenness of this Yakat. "What would he hope to gain by demanding anything of me" Tig'laths amusement faded quickly as he grew angrier at the arrogance of this insubordinate rogue. "Go" Tig'lath said to Kydn'zar "Tell this Yakat that I adhere to no ones demands and if he seeks an audience with me he will do so with respect, by requesting it and, if he does not" Tig'lath continued, his anger now elevated to a rage "Then RIP HIS THROAT OUT" Tig'lath , trying to regain composure, continued with a sarcastic tone "and you can add his pelt to your collection." "I will be pleased to inform him of your response my Lord" Kydn'zar said with a snarl,steel fangs glinting.

Utrigita
Zatri froze in his tracks the second he heard the voice ringing through the street, he had never encountered the type of beast that the Guard spoke of but he was relative sure that he inside the city was safe from attacks by the creatures but when he saw the terror and fear that had become visible on the faces around him he became unsure and was strengthen in his thoughts that they was to be feared even if a large stone wall separated them, the citizens had every right to be afraid, where Zatri knew that he had the powers and skills to defend himself, Zatri was sure that most of the villagers hardly knew how to wield a regular sword.

Zatri continued his walk until he reached the inn where he was staying as expected it was filled with people, none paying attention to Zatri entering they were obviously in deep thoughts concerning the sudden threat that had been placed on the village. The air in the room was thick and heavy by smoke that originated both from pibes and from Saurian patrons. Zatri couldn't help but to notice that the races in this situation wasn't separated by their dislike for each other. Zatri increased his steps towards the Disk in the center of the room sending a smile to the barmaid that almost in a trance placed the two beers on the disk before reaching down taking the key and reaching it out to Zatri her head one big smile, he nodded gently towards her before turning around and proceeding towards the stairs that was located roughly 3 meters from the disk.

Badwolf
Kassandria tried to keep up with the seer, and noticed how the seer floated and not walked.. she hated this place. She smelled the air and turned her nose up. It smelt of dead rats and fish. She put her hand over her mouth to stop her from being sick and wrapped her cloak around her some more. She hated these lizard people. She was an outcast to them and she knew one day they would pay.

jalek moye
The Yakat still stood out there shouting loudly with a voice full of anger.

"You all are a discrace to our mighty ancestors, we are meant to live in peace with the others not destroy them."

----------------

A bansam walked out in front of the city Luxia into the light right as the sun fully set. It was about 6 foot and of humniod shape it hade bony protusions on its body and razor like rows of teeth with its long blade like done hooks where hands should be. It Began making strange clicking noises when one of the outside guards throw his spear through the beasts forhead. The bansam fell to the ground shrieking as it slwoly died, the guard then ran up to the body and pulled the spear out. The rakayat soilder that made the announcement shouted out to him.

"You fool don't go that far out, come back" But as soon as the man tried to start walking back the bone hook of one pierced his chest and he was pulled into a tree and ripped to shreds. After a few seconds hundreds of bansam ran out in the clearing and swarmed the outside guards ripping the to peices and devouring them. The ones that werent eating were standing there shrieking up at the city gates.

The rakayat soilder spoke back into his voice amplifier to the city, as he turned his head in disgust.

"The bansam have killed the outer guards and hundreds of them are outside the city, I urge everyone to stay inside. I will alert you all if they breach the walls"

Ordained
~I'm hoping you reply, Jalek.~

Antonio was not a fighter nor a people person but for some reason, he felt like he had to do something once he found out about all of those people with "special gifts" were being killed. He had power and all of a sudden, he felt like he was being selfish by not doing anything with it.

Once he heard the announcement about something called the bansam killing the outer guards, Antonio raced to the gates of Luxia and told one of the guards, "I can help."

The guard took one glance at Antonio and laughed despite himself. "What can a bum like you do against creatures like that," he asked as he pointed to what Antonio could only guess were the bansam.

"I can do something a lot of your people can't," he replied. He held up his hand as a glowing blue globe encased it. "Now do you want to take me to your captian or not?"

The guard's eyes grew wide as he looked from Antonio to his hand and back again. "Follow me," was all he could say as he weaved his way through the guards that were prepared to protect the city. As the two made it to the announcer, the guard said to him, "Sir, this man said he can help." He looked back at Antonio then back to his leader, "He has cosmic blood."

Lycanthrope

"You all are a discrace to our mighty ancestors, we are meant to live in peace with the others not destroy them."

Kydn'zar approached the yelling Yakat,many Sydau'ka elite behind him.
"Stop your Yelling you ignorant fool!" Kydn'zar exclaimed. "Do you have any idea how close to death you are?" He said snarling,showing his cold steel fangs. "What business do you have? State your purpose for this suicidal tirade you insist on pursuing." Kydn'zar waited for a response ready to pounce and rip to shreds the, thus far, unidentified Yakat.

Wei Phoenix

----------------

A bansam walked out in front of the city Luxia into the light right as the sun fully set. It was about 6 foot and of humniod shape it hade bony protusions on its body and razor like rows of teeth with its long blade like done hooks where hands should be. It Began making strange clicking noises when one of the outside guards throw his spear through the beasts forhead. The bansam fell to the ground shrieking as it slwoly died, the guard then ran up to the body and pulled the spear out. The rakayat soilder that made the announcement shouted out to him.

"You fool don't go that far out, come back" But as soon as the man tried to start walking back the bone hook of one pierced his chest and he was pulled into a tree and ripped to shreds. After a few seconds hundreds of bansam ran out in the clearing and swarmed the outside guards ripping the to peices and devouring them. The ones that werent eating were standing there shrieking up at the city gates.

The rakayat soilder spoke back into his voice amplifier to the city, as he turned his head in disgust.

"The bansam have killed the outer guards and hundreds of them are outside the city, I urge everyone to stay inside. I will alert you all if they breach the walls"

"Oh dear, I suppose that'll teach him to raise arms against me, maybe the next guard will be smarter and provide me with vital information instead of assuming that I'll be ready for it when it attacks. Still I digress, how I do hate fighting and seeing these hideous beasts will steal what little joy I could hope to attain from protecting the humans."

With that he takes to the skies and readies his spear for any attack. Though he doesn't show it, Naeleth prays that no innocent blood is shed seeing as it would only decrease the population and total revenue of Luxia. He then begins to observe the battlefield and tries to come up with the best tatical decision for minimal damage and civilian casualties. One tries to break through the gate and Naeleth quickly fire a warning shot right before him. He then descends closer to the ground drawing their attention.

"Up here you feral ingrates. Allow me to be the one meal of the day, but I think that you'll all find out soon enough that I'm one hard meal to catch. Now know that you face Naeleth the smartest being throughout the land."

DangerousBeauty
Maiden's eyebrow twitched and she sighed heavily. "Hush... Get some rest." She sighed and put a pillow over her head. Soon a low howl rang out through the town. Maiden jumped up and ran to the door without saying a word to Tsecti or Kiryu.

jalek moye
The rakyat announcer, looked down at nealeth and called him back to him

"Come back, we are gonna need you inside because they will break through When the alphas get here i don't need you tired." He then turned his head and faced the human who appred before him. He sighed

"Fine boy, you will be on the inside of the front Gate any break through handle them"

--------
Tsecti and Kiryu both saw Maiden leave but dint really acre they just kept to themselves waiting.

-----------------

A gang of young adult saurians(young for them atleast) walked through the same tunnels as the seer and the inventor. They had made themself a little base donw there and were on their way back to it when the saw the two girls in the distance. The quickly drew there swords and walked towards them.

"Well if it isn't the little half breed"

(i'll respond to yours lycan, once you respond to my post in the regetration thread.)

Tela

DangerousBeauty
Maiden sighed heavily and poked her head back into the room. She stared at them blankly. "We have company." She paused for a moment, waiting for them to get what she meant before running back out.

jalek moye
Tsecti looked up and walked out into the lobby, where he saw the female Saurian arguing with the inn keeper. He walked over by her and stood next to her, being a male saurian he was a few inches taller and alot more mucsled.

"Whats wrong, more human bigotry?"

-----

The yakat that stood outside the camo throw off his cloak and showed his fur had many glowing symbols on it.

"I am Colt, and i am pleading with you to stop this assualt"

DangerousBeauty
Maiden looked up from where she was in the doorway, her wolf had met her outside of the inn and right now she was listening to his report. As she looked up her heart sank, and her cheeks flushed. She felt sick seeing Tsecti. With a heavy sigh she shook her head and stepped out onto the street.

dragon47
Hitosu flew over at the inn "ah a place to relax" Hitosu descended to the front door and entered "do you have any rooms availible?" Hitosu's wing accidentally softly hit Tsecti "oh sorry about that sir"

jalek moye
Kiryu eyed Maiden leaving and his body began to glow, he then appred in front of her.

"Whats wrong with you

Tela

Wei Phoenix
The rakyat announcer, looked down at nealeth and called him back to him

"Come back, we are gonna need you inside because they will break through When the alphas get here i don't need you tired." He then turned his head and faced the human who appred before him. He sighed

"Fine boy, you will be on the inside of the front Gate any break through handle them"

--------
Tsecti and Kiryu both saw Maiden leave but dint really acre they just kept to themselves waiting.

-----------------

A gang of young adult saurians(young for them atleast) walked through the same tunnels as the seer and the inventor. They had made themself a little base donw there and were on their way back to it when the saw the two girls in the distance. The quickly drew there swords and walked towards them.

(i'll respond to yours lycan, once you respond to my post in the regetration thread.)

Do you know what you are doing? Removing me from the battlefield. Tell me what do you think will happen out there? The Bansams are fighting Yakats, Saurians and wielders of cosmic blood. Tell me what is going to happen and I trust that you aren't that dense. I pray that those Bansam break through those gates and leaves their opposition crippled."

DangerousBeauty
Maiden jumped and glaired at him for a moment. "Nothing's wrong... You just scared me." She rubbed her arms and looked back at the inn.

jalek moye
Tsecti nodded and smiled

"I am Tsecti the strongest warrior of the Dimray clan." He opened his mouth wide showing his large dagger like teeth.

"What brings you here?"

jalek moye
The rakyat soidler just pointed forward and seven larger Bansam known as Alphas swere seen approaching. They were about 8 feet tall and much more muscled they leap forward at the gate and began to hack at it with ther're hooks as they did the smaller ones began to jump up and attempt to crawl up the walls.

"I told you we need you up here"

Tela

Wei Phoenix
"Fall back and let them through. Anyone that is not a Rakayat should treated as lightly dispensible. I don't want them to die, just incapacitated. I say let them through, fall back and it should be easier. The non-Rakayats fail to stop them and the city of Luxia is in even more danger. Then we spread our wings and go on the offensive. What do you say?"

jalek moye
The rakyat soilder looked at naeleth in disbelief as he shot one of the bansam and flew up in the sky. Just as he did he heard a large crash as the alphas put a hole in the gate. He quickly spoke throught he sound amplifier.

"Attention they have breache dthe gates all people of combat capabilty get ready" He then began firing shots down at them with his dragon shaped firearm.

The people all began panicing as they locked there doors and tried to hide hte silder in the city rushed to the street were they tried to fight , with most getting dragged out of the city or just ripped to shreds.

----
Tsecti heard the anouncment and sighed heavily having just met someone interesting.

"I'll have to explain later but now my talents are needed" He nodded to Xiana and he ran out side Where he saw Kiryu and maiden. "Come on you two we have to help"

Wei Phoenix
"Ah such a beautiful sound, find me after the battle and I will explain my madness. For now I will serve as a distraction while you and the others lay the pain on them."

And with that Naeleth takes out his two guns and falls back to the battle shooting and distracting the Bansams. A few tries to strike him down but luckily his speed is too great to be hit while focused.

Tela
Xania nodded. She knew what was expected of th male she had just met. Pity, he seemed interesting, with a shrug she headed towards her room. She would probably not be called upon.

DangerousBeauty
Maiden looked over at Tsecti quietly as he spoke. She shrugged and slowly started off towards the gates. She said nothing... Didnt want to say anything... She felt too sick to even force a smile. Oh well. This was going to happen no matter how hard she tried.. Oh well. She closed her eyes as she walked, listening to what the trees had to say to her.

jalek moye
Kiryu reached back and pulled his two axes out and ran towards a few bansam that were farther away. Tsecti just looked back at maiden before he began firing blasts of magical energy out of his mouth at nearby bansam. The ones they dropped didnt matter though since more and more came in. In a short amount of time they had filled the inner city tearing down doors and dragging civiliins off. Kiryu tossed and axe into the forhead of one and thrust his palms forward casuing a glowing segemnt of ground to raise up to knock some away from him.

"There are so many, no matter what we do there are still more" He shouted as a bansam leaped on his back and slashing him with its bone hooks, before tsecti raised his hand and levitated it off and slammmed it into the ground.

The rakyat soilder still fired his projecticle at neaby bansam everynow and then grabbing one with his talons and hurlling it back at others.

DangerousBeauty
Maiden bit her lip as she thought, dodging each and every swing with extreme grace. She looked like she was dancing with her opponent. When she hear Kiryu she smiled and tossed a seed far into the group. "Watch out! ENCANTU!" Suddenly some vines lashed out from the base of the wall and wrapped themselves tightly around some of the creatures. Other vines blocked the entrance so no others could easily get in.

Badwolf

The seer who was cloaked well bowed to the younguns and spoke in a soft husky voice. 'We do not mean you any harm, my daughter and I are in need of some supplies from the town and we would like to use the tunnel with your blessing.'

She hoped it would work.. but she had a plan in case it didnt..

Tela
Xania had been on hr way back to the lobby with sword in hand. She had heard several screams.They were still going on. That is when she saw them. Several Bansam grabbing the humans. She did not need this today. She waited to see if one would notice her.

It did not take long for them to. A huge lizard blocking the already overflowing hallway was hard to miss. Soon Xania was spinning and slicing. She knew she had to help out the childrens more than the adults. She had made a pretty dent until she felt something slice both her achilles tendons. She let out an extremely loud roar before she hit the ground.

She continued swinging fom where she sat, but it was too late. It took a few of them, but the bansam managed to pick her up kicking and screaming and disarm her. They then continued to drag her off with the rest.

jalek moye
Kiryu held his axes together to block a few slashes then he crouched to kick them off of him. He looked over as Tsecti who had just thrown one into a few others. Tsecti looked over as he heard a roar and saw bansam dragging people out, then at closer glance he saw that xiana was being dragged ou too. He growled and thrust his hand upward causing the groudn to hurl many bansam in the air, He then jumped up and grabbed Xiana from the air. He looked at her as she was in her arms while Kiryu covered him from harm.

"Can you walk?" he said

The kayat soilder from earlier landed by the tree to make an annoucement "I figuredo ut how to stop them, all you have to do is..." he was cut short as a loud cracking noise was heeard and the large hook of an alpha piced through the tree and his back he was then pulled out, as the 7 large alphas walked in. surrounded by many smaller ones.

---------------
The gang of saurians began to luagh at the woman. They then walked closer to them growling as they did.

"Ha a human and her half breed daughter, well you no what we do when we find those walking around our base" He pointed over to a opening by a tunnel wall that had human bones propped against it.

Wei Phoenix
Naeleth sees the soldier dies before explaining how to defeat them. How convient for him? Now he observes the battlefield even more and he notices the warrior known as Tsecti who is tending to his hurt friend. Naeleth flies down through the hordes while shooting down any in his way. He eventually makes it over and regains his calm composure. He sticks his spear into the ground and begins to speak.

"Ouch, she looks to be in a lot of pain there. I would hate for her to die here or for you to get killed while distracted with tending to her."

A bansam begins charging behind Tsecti and Naeleth picks up his spear and chucks it deep into it's face. Naeleth then laughs a bit and delivers a cocky smile.

"And it seems as if I just proved my point and saved your life and proved myself right at the same time. Forgive me though, where are my manners? My name is Naeleth Kilvas and I offer your friend here a med-kit. She seems cut badly but this should at least heal her to the point of being able to retreat on her own. All I ask in return is a small harmless favor."

jalek moye
Kiryu ran over and shot o a wave of energy out as he waved his hand borned many of the nearby bansam.

"We shall give you no such favor birdman, just hand the meds or you'll become our enemy as well" tsecti just grunted to him

Tela

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>