Cloud, Xemnas, and Ansem vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Cloud, Xemnas, and Ansem with all of there abilities

vs

Sephiroth with all of his abilities

Who wins?

Hewhoknowsall
Cloud is more or less equal to Sephiroth.

Add in the other two, and it's a curbstomp.

Wil7
I don't think Cloud is near equal to Seph at all. Sephiroth has toyed with him every single time they have fought. Plus, Sephiroth didn't use any of his abilities against him. I say Seph deals with Ansem, and Xemnas with ease, and Cloud is the toughest opponent, and yet, Sephiroth deals with Cloud quickly.

Burning thought
How is Cloud the toughest lol? from what ive heard of Xemnas he is far beyond Cloud what with his speed, laser weapons, light saberlike melee and minor reality warping

Wil7
Originally posted by Burning thought
How is Cloud the toughest lol? from what ive heard of Xemnas he is far beyond Cloud what with his speed, laser weapons, light saberlike melee and minor reality warping

Yeah, but in KH2, I had a harder time with Cloud, than I did with Xemnas.

Burning thought
.....well your experiance with the characters in gameplay is hardly a bar with which to represent your view in a game VS......

Hewhoknowsall
Cloud can at least hold off Sephiroth, and Xemnas can just turn into that huge dragon and devour him.

8CTZF6
Regarding all of Xemnas' abilities I don't see how Sephiroth (KH or FF7) will prevail. Why someone decided to throw in Cloud (KH version or not) and Xehanort's Heartless I have no clue. Xemnas does not turn into a dragon nobody but he commands one (he sits on the throne), and having a harder time defeating Cloud does not prove Cloud > Xemnas at any rate. Gameplay-wise Squall is harder to beat than Hades.

Xemnas' respect thread. Somewhere on the first page I list his abilities and videos displaying them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464273.html

Terryc250
Cloud isn't close to Sephiroth

Dark-Jaxx
Xemnas alone can at least rival, probably surpass Sephiroth.

This thread sucks.

GenomeFrozener
Sephiroth > Xemnas.

9F8B32
Sephiroth does not have as much showings as Xemnas in that respect thread. Xemnas has a wider range of abilities as well (intangibility, dimension crossing, BFR'ing, energy manipulation as well as cloning). Respect thread pretty much lists everything.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Sephiroth > Xemnas. Provide some evidence for this please. smile

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Provide some evidence for this please. smile

*Slaps*
I don't need proof son.

PPDFJ2
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Xemnas abilities: (I'll be posting the vids in which the abilities are shown)

1. Energy manipulation (can turn his energy into energy sabers, projectiles, energy fields, electricity waves and shields). (Last fight)

2. Can cover himself in darkness and become intangible. (First fight)

3. Create a doppleganger. (Last fight)

4. Superspeed.

5. Flight.

6. Drag people to realms he can create. (First fight).

7. Telekinetically control everything in the final realm he created (commanding all the organization weapons and tossing buildings at Sora and Rikku with the use of his mind). (Second to last fight)

8. Create a black hole. (Second to last fight)

---

First FightLXBROkzqanw---

Second to Last fightBWo5kJJPms8---

Last Fight-8EPvG1pgCo

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
*Slaps*
I don't need proof son. Then your argument is poop.

Xemnas has proven to be more versatile and powerful.

Keollyn
Cloud solos.... again.

4B6T4M
Pretty sure creators said Cloud was outclassed and won miraculously.

Wil7
Squareenix has already stated that out of all of there games that they have made, including KH1, and KH2, Sephiroth is the best creation that they have ever created, and that there is enough to say that Sephiroth is superior to Cloud, Xemnas, and Ansem in every way. And if you have played KH2, and have read the guide, you would know this, and it states Sephiroth is the toughest opponent in the entire game. Seph wins.

NonSensi-Klown
Gameplay mechanics

Do. Not. Apply.

Wil7
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Gameplay mechanics

Do. Not. Apply.

Doesn't matter. Who did squareenix say was there best creation, and who wins this fight:

Sephiroth

NonSensi-Klown
Best does not equal strongest.

Wil7
Best does not equal strongest.

Best, the best thing they created that no one can beat that they have created. Squareenix says it themselves that there is not a single creation that they created that is at the same skill as Sephiroth. They also said Seph could have killed Cloud right away if he wanted to, Seph is extreamly fast, and if he tried, he could take all of FF, that is if he wanted to, with the speed he has, and with one meteor, that is if the lifestream isn't accounted for.

So I think if Squareenix admits all of that, Seph in a stomp over Xemnas.

WO Polaski
Originally posted by Wil7
Best, the best thing they created that no one can beat that they have created.

I don't believe that you said they said the best not the best that no one can beat. Post rpoof please I think you're making things up.

Wil7
Originally posted by WO Polaski
I don't believe that you said they said the best not the best that no one can beat. Post rpoof please I think you're making things up.

Nope, I read it in a magazine, it was an interview with the producer of FF, and he said that if I remeber correctly

"Sephiroth, no one can match his speed, and strength. He has the ability to absorb a planets energy, and then destroy a planet. Sephiroth could have stabbed Cloud in the head in Advent Children, and kill him, but he didn't. I don't think anyone that we have created is even near Sephiroth's skills."

Also, there is an interview with the producer on Advent Children.

NonSensi-Klown
That sounds like BS to me.

MadMel
me too..
i thought ultemecia was stated to be the strongest erm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MadMel
me too..
i thought ultemecia was stated to be the strongest erm

Didn't play that game but wasn't she supposed to be like the world or galaxy from what I think I recall from my friend?

Nope, I read it in a magazine, it was an interview with the producer of FF, and he said that if I remeber correctly

"Sephiroth, no one can match his speed, and strength. He has the ability to absorb a planets energy, and then destroy a planet. Sephiroth could have stabbed Cloud in the head in Advent Children, and kill him, but he didn't. I don't think anyone that we have created is even near Sephiroth's skills."

Also, there is an interview with the producer on Advent Children.

More than likely bulljive but even if it isn't, the dude said that he doesn't think there is, which doesn't mean that there isn't someone stronger than him.

Hewhoknowsall
Squareenix has already stated that out of all of there games that they have made, including KH1, and KH2, Sephiroth is the best creation that they have ever created, and that there is enough to say that Sephiroth is superior to Cloud, Xemnas, and Ansem in every way. And if you have played KH2, and have read the guide, you would know this, and it states Sephiroth is the toughest opponent in the entire game. Seph wins.

I think they made him tougher just for fanboy treatment. In reality, Sora stalemated him but it took Sora and Riku together to beat Xemnas. And even if he is tougher, can he take on all 3? Two of which can control time? NO

Dark-Jaxx
That's bullshit in every way shape or form, based on both statements AND feats, Ultimecia is the single strongest Final Fantasy character to ever exist, the thought that Sephiroth is above a being who can compress time and absorb existence is nothing short of laughable.

SpadeKing
Xemnas? he was lame, I had more trouble with seph and those lame one hit & 2 hit kill techniques

if Xemnas ionno if i was just me but xemnas is just out of league with these two guys, i sadly had more trouble with ansem and cloud

and i never got to fight ultemcia cause my PS2 fried way back and then i lost my memory card

Dark-Jaxx
Gameplay difficulty doesn't matter.

NonSensi-Klown
Game mechanics do not apply people...

I beat Sephiroth on my first try and I was only level 45 erm It took me more tries to beat Xemnas first time around. So, is Xemnas > Sephiroth because I beat Sephiroth so easily?

Dark-Jaxx
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2 was deathly easy, yeah.

Kingdom Hearts 1 Sephiroth was at least 4 times as difficult.

Wil7
Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2 was deathly easy, yeah.

Kingdom Hearts 1 Sephiroth was at least 4 times as difficult.

That is up for debate.

KH2 Sephiroth was actually way more difficult than KH1 Sephiroth. Might not be as strong as KH1 Sephiroth is swinging his sword, but KH2 Sephiroth was easily faster, and teleports way more often, and KH1 Sephiroth has like 6 bars of health with alittle bit of armor, those bars don't take long to take down, and uses firaga Wall right away, and KH2 Sephiroth has 14-16 bars, can't really remember, but he has 3000 HP, the most in the entire game, Xemnas is only half way on health compared to this Sephiroth, a flash attack that can do 13 quick hits on KH1 Seph, an Aerial Combo, and you actually have to make him start using it, because he doesn't want to use it right away, and you have to get 5 bars of health down on him, which is already almost more than KH1 Seph's health already.

KH2 Seph>>>KH1 Seph

BTW, ultemicia is the hardest one in a gameplay fight, but they stated themselves that Sephiroth is the best person in the entire FF series, as stated by the producer in an extra interview on AC.

Dark-Jaxx
That is up for debate.

KH2 Sephiroth was actually way more difficult than KH1 Sephiroth. Might not be as strong as KH1 Sephiroth is swinging his sword, but KH2 Sephiroth was easily faster, and teleports way more often, and KH1 Sephiroth has like 6 bars of health with alittle bit of armor, those bars don't take long to take down, and uses firaga Wall right away, and KH2 Sephiroth has 14-16 bars, can't really remember, but he has 3000 HP, the most in the entire game, Xemnas is only half way on health compared to this Sephiroth, a flash attack that can do 13 quick hits on KH1 Seph, an Aerial Combo, and you actually have to make him start using it, because he doesn't want to use it right away, and you have to get 5 bars of health down on him, which is already almost more than KH1 Seph's health already.

KH2 Seph>>>KH1 Seph

BTW, ultemicia is the hardest one in a gameplay fight, but they stated themselves that Sephiroth is the best person in the entire FF series, as stated by the producer in an extra interview on AC. Irrelevant gameplay bullshit.

And KH1 Seph, I fought him at about level 50, and he killed me in two hits. Second time he killed me in three. I was like level 70 when I got around to beating him.

KH2 Seph I beat in two tries, first try got him down to one HP bar, and was around level 40 when I beat him. He wasn't that hard.

Hell, in KH1, Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and Ice Titan were all more difficult than KH2 Seph IMO.

But that is all irrelevant.

And that is a bullshit claim and I demand to see evidence, and even so, said developer has no idea wtf he was talking about if it was true, since not only was Ultimecia STATED to be the strongest FF character, but by feats, she BY FAR is more powerful than Seph. Sephiroth barely registers as a planetary threat. Ultimecia is a universal-transuniversal threat, capable of wiping out all that exists, all that ever did exist, and all that ever will.

And by feats, Xemnas is more powerful as well.

Wil7
Irrelevant gameplay bullshit.

And KH1 Seph, I fought him at about level 50, and he killed me in two hits. Second time he killed me in three. I was like level 70 when I got around to beating him.

KH2 Seph I beat in two tries, first try got him down to one HP bar, and was around level 40 when I beat him. He wasn't that hard.

Hell, in KH1, Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and Ice Titan were all more difficult than KH2 Seph IMO.

But that is all irrelevant.

And that is a bullshit claim and I demand to see evidence, and even so, said developer has no idea wtf he was talking about if it was true, since not only was Ultimecia STATED to be the strongest FF character, but by feats, she BY FAR is more powerful than Seph. Sephiroth barely registers as a planetary threat. Ultimecia is a universal-transuniversal threat, capable of wiping out all that exists, all that ever did exist, and all that ever will.

And by feats, Xemnas is more powerful as well.

If you were at level 70, and then you finally beat him, you must be very bad, because I beat him at level 60-65, and have never died to him in 2 or 3 hits.

Kurt Zisa is was a challenge, it did take a while to beat him. Freeze the damm clock and pound on Phantom, that simple, and Ice Titan was easy, he just took a long ass time.

Producer says Seph is most powerful in FF, and that is all I need to here.Sephiroth was going to destroy the entire universe, as he said what his plan was in AC.

Xemnas is no where near the strength of Sephiroth. Heck, Sephiroth destroys Xemnas with a meteor, and Sora was able to kill Xemnas, where as after the fight with Seph, Seph just brushed dust off his shoulder.

NonSensi-Klown
That is up for debate.

No, it's not. I beat him at lvl 45 on my first try while it took me multiple tries to beat his KH:1 incarnation, and multiple tries to beat Xemnas and Ansem. Even if I were just a sucky player, that's still proof that I ha an easier time with KH: 2 Sephiroth than any other version.

Both Polaski, myself, and others, have asked you to provide this proof, but you haven't yet. Thus, I think you're not telling the whole story.

Wil7
No, it's not. I beat him at lvl 45 on my first try while it took me multiple tries to beat his KH:1 incarnation, and multiple tries to beat Xemnas and Ansem. Even if I were just a sucky player, that's still proof that I ha an easier time with KH: 2 Sephiroth than any other version.

Both Polaski, myself, and others, have asked you to provide this proof, but you haven't yet. Thus, I think you're not telling the whole story.

I know you are making up bullshit because you need to be around level 80 to get near beating him. That is all bullshit, I don't care what you say, you are lieing your ass off. Everything you say is bullshit, because the guide book says the hardest person to beat is Sephiroth in KH2.

Sephiroth
3000 HP
42 Str
24 Def
Cut Combo
Aerial Combo
Moving Cut
Flash
Shadow Flare
Firaga Wall
Meteo
Heartless Angel
All attacks are strong
Beat him at like 70-80

Xemnas(Final Battle)
45 Str
26 Def
Blade Attack
Thorn Beam
Kick
Shot
Spark Bomb
Spark Wall
Multi Shot
Bind Attack
Weapon Drop
Almost all attacks are weak
Beat him at 45-50

Sephiroth>Xemnas, easily. Please, just say that you are lieing, because you can say that you were at lv 45, but I know you are lieing. So please, just say that you were lieing, because I already know you are lieing, and end your bullshit wanna-be claim.

1. Don't know the name of the producer
2. Even if I knew the name, he has been interviewed so many times, I couldn't find the right one
3. I have it, on a DVD

NonSensi-Klown
I know you are making up bullshit because you need to be around level 80 to get near beating him. That is all bullshit, I don't care what you say, you are lieing your ass off. Everything you say is bullshit, because the guide book says the hardest person to beat is Sephiroth in KH2.

Statistically and physically impossible. Gaining levels only gives you more durability, and more damage and MP with your magic and attacks. Theoretically you can beat him at level one. But he would kill you in one hit and you'd do no damage. Kingdom Hearts isn't an RPG, if you're good you can win at almost any level because you can move freely. I never got past lvl 55 in either of the games.

And considering that Jon Randall, a professional video game player and reviewer, beat him at lvl 63, you're entire point goes out the window.

QED.

Then you're "proof" is void because you can't produce it, even if it does exist.

Dark-Jaxx
If you were at level 70, and then you finally beat him, you must be very bad, because I beat him at level 60-65, and have never died to him in 2 or 3 hits.

Kurt Zisa is was a challenge, it did take a while to beat him. Freeze the damm clock and pound on Phantom, that simple, and Ice Titan was easy, he just took a long ass time.

Producer says Seph is most powerful in FF, and that is all I need to here.Sephiroth was going to destroy the entire universe, as he said what his plan was in AC.

Xemnas is no where near the strength of Sephiroth. Heck, Sephiroth destroys Xemnas with a meteor, and Sora was able to kill Xemnas, where as after the fight with Seph, Seph just brushed dust off his shoulder. 1. 70 is five levels above 65, in other words, not much of a difference. And I could say the same about you, having to beat Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth at level 70? Lol you suck.

2. All were harder than KH2 Sephiroth was my point, who was easy compared to the first game.

3. Now you're lying. You are either lying, or are grossly misinformed. Sephiroth was "going to destroy the universe?" My. Ass. He was going to kill all the LIFE on the planet, not even bust the planet, and then use the planet as kind of a space ship to travel to other planets and do the same to them. You are so full of shit, and you are either lying about the producer, or the producer is wrong. How credible a source is said producer? What other Square-Enix games has he had a helping hand in? Hell...He's only a PRODUCER, he doesn't write the story, or anything like that, he helps produce it, what the hell does he know? And I think you are lying, considering it has already been stated that Ultimecia is the strongest, and she also has the feats to prove it.

4. Destroys Xemnas with a meteor? Xemnas who tanked multiple hits from the Keyblade, which can cut large pieces of buildings in half? And that is because in KH2, Sephiroth can only be killed by Cloud, as confirmed by several other characters. Oh, and in KH1, a weaker Sora BEAT Sephiroth.

Xemnas can destroy entire worlds in KH and was going to destroy more, Sephiroth in canon is barely a threat to one.

K8ZGM8
Xemnas is no where near the strength of Sephiroth. Heck, Sephiroth destroys Xemnas with a meteor, and Sora was able to kill Xemnas, where as after the fight with Seph, Seph just brushed dust off his shoulder.
- Complete lack of knowledge on Xemnas (well, besides knowing how he looks. Then again, you probably don't know that either).

- Using PIS to support another character. Xemnas could have schooled Sora and Riku in a matter of seconds. One of the seemingly infinite ways he could have destroyed them was casting a spell where they had only seconds to live. Another way would be draining their health to zero (Xemnas can clone himself, mind you), though if you meant only that Sora is able to beat Xemnas, that is true, but that is because the Keyblade has special properties. It's not like Sora used his uber godzor power to beat him.

- The fight with Sephiroth is full of mysteries. No one knows what happened in that particular fight. Never mind the fact only Cloud is the one who can "eliminate" him as Sephiroth is simply a manifestation of Cloud's darkness as far as KH goes. Sephiroth even says this after his encounter with Sora.

Then you're "proof" is void because you can't produce it, even if it does exist. Well said. Also if it was stated, the producer most likely meant strongest as far as FF7 is concerned. Square has made way too many games since the early 90's to claim outright that Sephirtoh is ZOMG TEH STRONGEST EVAR. Seriously.

Not to mention Xemnas alone has better showings. They are all in the post I quoted earlier in this thread, and although the videos show gameplay, the gameplay has sequences which must happen in order for the fight to carry out (such as the sequence in the beginning). Said sequences demonstrates was Xemnas can do. And no, I'm not a Sephiroth hater. Just wanted to throw that out there.

SHM
The creators said that there is nothing above Sephiroth, "in the world of FFVII".

KN7JL3
By the way, I meant no offense to Wil7. I was running out of time when making that post which is why it may seem kind of...offensive.

Just wanted to add something. One thing Xemnas can do about Meteor, off the top of my head, is be intangible and thus invulnerable to it, that is if Meteor hasn't properties other than physical. Then again it's not like he can't simply dimension cross, something Organization XIII members do often. The intangibility and dimension crossing is demonstrated in the post I quoted on the first page.

Saying Sephiroth can take both Xemnas and Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) is absurd, regardless if Sephiroth is the strongest. If it's true BFR'ing is a way to win here..it's a way for either Xemnas or Ansem to win. Considering that canonically they don't simply cast their opponents to a different realm leaving them, they don't have to be with them. I think that much is obvious.

Ansem doing it (beginning of video):OKn8dSOJ15E

Xemnas doing it (00:20):hQo4hdyVTEs

Look past the innocent Disney feel. It took me time but I did.

Keollyn
Best, the best thing they created that no one can beat that they have created. Squareenix says it themselves that there is not a single creation that they created that is at the same skill as Sephiroth. They also said Seph could have killed Cloud right away if he wanted to, Seph is extreamly fast, and if he tried, he could take all of FF, that is if he wanted to, with the speed he has, and with one meteor, that is if the lifestream isn't accounted for.

So I think if Squareenix admits all of that, Seph in a stomp over Xemnas.

That's deadly funny. Seriously.

The moment Sephiroth destroys a planet by accident then he can talk about being even in the running for "low-tier" in Xenogears.

Wil7
You have good points KN7JL3, and the only reason I'm not going to bother arguing is because you probably haven't seen the interview. Plus, if Xemnas was stronger than Sephiroth, then he would have had 14 bars of health, like Sephiroth, and not just his wimpy 7. And also to beat Xemnas, you would have to be at least at, or near lv. 80, and have a few abilities that will be devistating if you don't, like Sephiroth, unlike where I beat Xemnas at lv. 44, and has no big devistating moves like Sephiroth does. Sephiroth surrounds him still with millions of meteors, and crushes him.

And whoever says that they beat Sephiroth at lv. 45, you need to record a video, and then show me it, or otherwise, it is bullshit.

Also DJ, you mention that Seph was barely a threat to 1 planet, but if he killed Cloud, he would have used that planet, and destroyed every single planet in the cosmos. And also, Xemnas being a threat to KH worlds is not that big of a deal. Sephiroth didn't die to Sora though, and also, he wasn't even hurt, bleeding, or anything in KH1. He just decided to beam away. Sora was able to kill both Xemnas, something he lacks to Seph, even though Seph can only die to Cloud, he still barely did anything to Sephiroth. And being a threat to more planets doesn't mean you're stronger than most people.

He said what his plan was in AC. He actually told Cloud.

Dark-Jaxx
You have good points KN7JL3, and the only reason I'm not going to bother arguing is because you probably haven't seen the interview. Plus, if Xemnas was stronger than Sephiroth, then he would have had 14 bars of health, like Sephiroth, and not just his wimpy 7. And also to beat Xemnas, you would have to be at least at, or near lv. 80, and have a few abilities that will be devistating if you don't, like Sephiroth, unlike where I beat Xemnas at lv. 44, and has no big devistating moves like Sephiroth does. Sephiroth surrounds him still with millions of meteors, and crushes him.

And whoever says that they beat Sephiroth at lv. 45, you need to record a video, and then show me it, or otherwise, it is bullshit.

Also DJ, you mention that Seph was barely a threat to 1 planet, but if he killed Cloud, he would have used that planet, and destroyed every single planet in the cosmos. And also, Xemnas being a threat to KH worlds is not that big of a deal. Sephiroth didn't die to Sora though, and also, he wasn't even hurt, bleeding, or anything in KH1. He just decided to beam away. Sora was able to kill both Xemnas, something he lacks to Seph, even though Seph can only die to Cloud, he still barely did anything to Sephiroth. And being a threat to more planets doesn't mean you're stronger than most people.

He said what his plan was in AC. He actually told Cloud. 1. Irrelevant gameplay bullshit that makes no difference in a vs. thread. And KH Sephiroth isn't even fvcking canon, so for the life of me, why he is being mentioned I cannot say. And Sephiroth never summoned millions of meteors.

You're not important enough to warrant such a video.

He isn't. He can't even destroy one. Only kill its life...And it took years, and still he wasn't finished. no expression He would then travel the cosmos with said planet as a vessel, and use the same slow process to kill other planets. Whoa. In a few hundred years, he might actually be able to destroy an entire solar system! dur

And Sephiroth can only be killed by Cloud, and in KH1, ran away. You are ignoring these facts to support Sephiroth, which only makes you look bad.

I know his plan better than you do apparently.

Wei Phoenix
Plus, if Xemnas was stronger than Sephiroth, then he would have had 14 bars of health, like Sephiroth, and not just his wimpy 7.

Dude WTF is up with your logic? I think you are malfunctioning.

Wei Phoenix

You neeed to post that interview or otherwise, it is bullshit.

KN7JL3
Wil7...you are using gameplay experiences to debate. They don't count. Versus matches aren't gameplay matches, as far as most threads are concerned. But yes, you can argue that only gameplay-wise one is tougher than the other.

Wil7
Originally posted by KN7JL3
Wil7...you are using gameplay experiences to debate. They don't count. Versus matches aren't gameplay matches, as far as most threads are concerned. But yes, you can argue that only gameplay-wise one is tougher than the other.

True, gameplay doesn't really count, but gameplay wise, Sephiroth is the strongest in KH2. If it is a versus match, I will still say Seph, because I don't see him keeping up with his speed.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You neeed to post that interview or otherwise, it is bullshit.

How am I honestly going to put an interview that is exclusive to AC only? Please tell me how?

Dark-Jaxx
True, gameplay doesn't really count, but gameplay wise, Sephiroth is the strongest in KH2. If it is a versus match, I will still say Seph, because I don't see him keeping up with his speed.

How am I honestly going to put an interview that is exclusive to AC only? Please tell me how? 1. Gameplay-wise means shit. And Xemnas is at least as fast, and besides...Why are you even ARGUING KH Sephiroth? He's NOT CANON.

2. Quote it. Post a vid. Google us to a link with the quote. Choose.

KN7JL3
DJ always has something incorrect when it comes to canonicity. stick out tongue

KH Sephiroth is canon to KH as FF7 Sephiroth is canon to Universe of FF7.

And he just said it was exclusive to AC...yet earlier he typed he was the strongest thing by SE...wierd. messed

Terryc250
Who cares about KH Sephiroth he has no background story or feats to debate with, he's an entirely different incarnation as the actual FF7 Sephiroth.

KN7JL3
Well he plays a role in the story of KH so I wouldn't say he doesn't have a background story...and his feats would include everything he pulled off in the cutscenes (KH1 and 2) where he fought Cloud, though not as good as the original Seph.

-Edit- yeah youtube doesn't work now...guess ill post them later. messed

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by KN7JL3
DJ always has something incorrect when it comes to canonicity. stick out tongue

KH Sephiroth is canon to KH as FF7 Sephiroth is canon to Universe of FF7.

And he just said it was exclusive to AC...yet earlier he typed he was the strongest thing by SE...wierd. messed He is not canon the the original Sephiroth, I was not incorrect, KH Sephiroth is canon to KH yeah, but not canon to the REAL Sephiroth.

Yeah I know, he's full of shit. Not surprising considering he debated he was more powerful than the likes of characters such as Pyron.

Wil7
1. Gameplay-wise means shit. And Xemnas is at least as fast, and besides...Why are you even ARGUING KH Sephiroth? He's NOT CANON.

2. Quote it. Post a vid. Google us to a link with the quote. Choose.

Xemnas hasn't really shown speed feats, well not ones that make mejawdrop. Also, Seph can teleport. laughing out loud , you do have a point there.

3 reasons, well 5, why I can't.
1. Don't know producers name.
2. If I did, wouldn't know which one to choose.
3. If I did, I still wouldn't be able to get it because for 2 reasons:
1. This computer I can't watch video's.
2. Don't think I can get a video that is exclusive to AC, and AC only sad sorry.

If you figure it, tell me.

Wil7
I am very sorry guys. I think the interview was before FFVIII even came out, and they just put it on AC. If that is the case, and I am wrong about the date, then Ultemecia could possibly be stronger. I don't think it, I still think that Seph is stronger, but heck, you guys have your own way of thinking, like me. But obviously I made up the part about Ultemecia being the only one near Seph's strength, I don't remember it 100%.

I am very sorry. Still say Sephiroth wins.

Dark-Jaxx
...Ultimecia was absorbing all of space and time, she was absorbing all of existence...

In all seriousness, what single feat of Sephiroth's leads you to believe Sephiroth is more powerful.

Wil7
...Ultimecia was absorbing all of space and time, she was absorbing all of existence...

In all seriousness, what single feat of Sephiroth's leads you to believe Sephiroth is more powerful.

I will have to agree here that you are right. Ultemecia definitly can destroy more than Sephiroth.

But let us just say it is a 1 on 1 fight, where it is just Sephiroth vs Ultemecia, and this fight is just like Cloud vs Sephiroth, where it is just swords, and magic, and no absorbing shit. If she had her absorbing universe move, yeah you probably are right when I think about it, Ultemecia would win, but this is just a full out sword, and there other magic moves fight. Who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.