Eric Draven versus TDK Joker.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Eric Draven, while avenging the the murder of his Bride to be and himself, runs across the Joker, and assumes the Joker had a hand in it.

The Joker, seeing another painted face freak laughing like a madman, decides to show Draven there is room for only one of his kind in Gotham city.

They are both armed with two knives, and are as they were at full strength in their respective movies.

The Joker has no idea who Draven is, or where he draws his power from, and vice versa, Draven has never heard of the Joker.

Impediment
Draven has his invulnerability? His crow is alive and flapping?

Dr Will Hatch
The Joker is great at hiding himself, so it would take awhile for the Crow to find him.

Rogue Jedi
The Crow is alive, but the Joker will surely figure out sooner or later that Draven draws his power from it.

Impediment
Until that happens, Draven kicks Joker's ass into next Tuesday.

ragesRemorse
Draven kills Joker before the Joker even realizes Draven is invincible.

Rogue Jedi
OK let's change it up a bit. Joker knows Draven is invincible, but doesn't know about the Crow. Also, Joker has his machine gun.

ragesRemorse
I don't know man, i think the only way to make a fight with Eric Draven, somewhat fair, is if he knows about the Crow. Even then, however, it would take a stroke of luck for the Joker to kill the Crow before Draven gets within range. Nice sig, btw. Is that pic from, The Killing Joke?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK let's change it up a bit. Joker knows Draven is invincible, but doesn't know about the Crow. Also, Joker has his machine gun.

Well, if he knows he's invinceable, yet doesn't know how to overcome that, the Joker would have to be insane to face him and try to machine gun his ass.

So it's either:

A) The Joker isn't suicidal and runs away
B) The Joker says "**** it", faces him and gets killed by the Crow

Rogue Jedi
OK, if Joker knows about the Crow, Draven is toast IMO.

Master Crimzon
Joker can't beat an invincible guy. Btw, were you inspired to make this thread 'cuz both the actors who portrayed these characters died before the movie was released?

ragesRemorse
OK, if Joker knows about the Crow, Draven is toast IMO.

So, you think that the Joker would be able to kill the Crow before Draven closes distance on him? Once Draven does that, there is nothing that the Joker can do to defend himself.

Rogue Jedi
Well, in "The Crow", when Draven was fighting TinTin, TinTin him him a coupla times and dazed him.

ragesRemorse
yeah, thats apart of his schtick, he plays with his victims in a psychotic manner.His goal was to strike fear into those men's soul's before they died. He wanted to postpone their death's until they knew who he was and that, infact, he IS dead, but still..,he walks. When he was focused,at the club scene, and not worried about scaring people we saw, just how effortlessly. Draven's killing abilities flowed through him. He was a juggernaut and still, he had time to play and make fun lol. I'm just sayin man, there is crazy but then there is dead crazy wink

see what i did there? i'm kind of proud of myself for that last bit, is it stupid though? seriously, tell me, i can never tell.my jokes always seem to sucking fvck

Rogue Jedi
You sure you didnt get that last bit from a Brandon Lee interview? shifty

ragesRemorse
You sure you didnt get that last bit from a Brandon Lee interview? shifty

no, it just happened. Why, did brendan steal my thought fifteen years ago when giving an interview?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
no, it just happened. Why, did brendan steal my thought fifteen years ago when giving an interview? Well, he said during an interview that the role appealed to him because there are no rules on how someone brought back from the dead is supposed to act.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.