Question and Opinion on Thanos vs. Thing & Hulk (panel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
First, could somebody post the scan of Thanos about to smash Hulk and The Thing's heads together?

Second, my question is... When Thanos says I'm strength personified I believe as he has both of them by their heads. Even though he has the PG Is this considered a strength feat in the area of he's stronger then both of them combined to smash them together with them resisting? I've seen debates over this panel with some people claiming he wouldn't have been able to smash them together at all or he has the Gem so who cares and others say his words and the picture say that he was about to before Quasar came to the rescue. So, the question is was he going to be able to smash them together and does this count as a strength feat?

Enyalus
Wasn't he only using the Power Gem during that, though? Which would of course make him what he said - strength personified.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yup that is correct. So, your saying it shouldn't count as a feat because he had the power gem?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yup that is correct. So, your saying it shouldn't count as a feat because he had the power gem?

Yeah, that's my opinion. We specify the difference between base Superman Prime and Guardian Amped Prime, for instance. Same with base Hulk and World War Hulk, BA and WWIII BA, etc.

He was amped. And knew how to use the gem a lot better than Champion did.

Nihilist
thanos did not use the pg against hulk and thing

KuRuPT Thanosi
hmmmm i thought he was. Is there an definate answer to this question then?

Nihilist
it was during infinty war not infinity gauntlet

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well then.... was he going to be able to smash them together as I believe or was he not going to be able to?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well then.... was he going to be able to smash them together as I believe or was he not going to be able to?

He was doing it, but Quasar intervene and protect the smash by introducing an energy pillow between they're head.

So yeah, he was able to do it.

And he wasn't only fighting Hulk and Ben; Thanos was fighting Hercules and Thor too.

Badabing
Closed at thread starter's request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.