Hey, did you guys notice . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
. . . that in the new James Bond film there is never a scene where he's walking in the desert holding an automatic weapon with a huge silencer like they had shown in all the previews and posters? I know movies have done that before, showing things in the trailers that don't happen in the movie, but in this case its just ridiculous. Anyone feel my pain?

The Pict
Spoilers man! shakefist

Kosta
Hmmm, I haven't see the movie yet, but you totally ruined it for me by revealing the fact that this particular scene was a lie. sad

Originally posted by The Pict
Spoilers man! shakefist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
Spoilers man! shakefist

Oh shit, let me fix that . . .

. . . that in the new James Bond film there is never a scene where he's walking in the desert holding an automatic weapon with a huge silencer like they had shown in all the previews and posters? I know movies have done that before, showing things in the trailers that don't happen in the movie, but in this case its just ridiculous. Anyone feel my pain?

There, sorry about that. confused

Zalindrana
Lol. Its too late now man. People are going to read the first post at the top. Not the fourth one first.

Rogue Jedi
James Bond sucks ass, Spy Hard FTW.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Zalindrana
Lol. Its too late now man. People are going to read the first post at the top. Not the fourth one first.

Oh shit, you're right. Let me fix that . . .

ATTENTION FOLKS!!!! PLEASE READ THE FOURTH POST FIRST!!!!!!!!!

There, sorry about that. confused

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
James Bond sucks ass, Spy Hard FTW.

*slaps RJ for having a Keanu Reeves sig* eek!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
*slaps RJ for having a Keanu Reeves sig* eek! Dude.......no, too easy haermm

=Tired Hiker=
Dude.......no, too easy haermm

Wait, whuuuuuut? confused

Rogue Jedi
Wait, whuuuuuut? confused never mind, The Black Hole was a good movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

=Tired Hiker=
never mind, The Black Hole was a good movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black holes are money, yo. Wait, whuuuuuuuut??? eek!

Rogue Jedi
Black holes are money, yo. Wait, whuuuuuuuut??? eek! Stop sniffing liquid paper, man.

Spray paint is much better eek!

Dreamt
I love Constantine.

=Tired Hiker=
Then why don't you marry her? haermm

Dreamt
Then why don't you marry her? haermm Because it's a movie.

Itzak
Well, I guess I don't have to see it now. haermm

Scythe
. . . that in the new James Bond film there is never a scene where he's walking in the desert holding an automatic weapon with a huge silencer like they had shown in all the previews and posters? I know movies have done that before, showing things in the trailers that don't happen in the movie, but in this case its just ridiculous. Anyone feel my pain? You just saved me 9 dollars.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dreamt
I love Constantine. Constantine is dead, long live the Joker!!!

GCG
he he ; havent seen the movie as well but know what you mean.

Some trailers are done from other shots, and some shots done to appetise the movie. It was prob. intnetionally?

Ax3l
I can't believe they killed off James Bond.

GCG
Its the only movie they decided to split in 2. still think Daniel Craig was the right choice;

The guy left some really good tips when he ate at our resataurant when they filmed Munich in Malta.

Left a good impression on me.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by GCG
Its the only movie they decided to split in 2. still think Daniel Craig was the right choice;

The guy left some really good tips when he ate at our resataurant when they filmed Munich in Malta.

Left a good impression on me.

Dude, that's awesome.

Mairuzu
I saw it, I don't know what you were watching but I saw it. smile

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I saw it, I don't know what you were watching but I saw it. smile

All lies.

Mairuzu
Jealous?

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah . . . . so?

Rogue Jedi
Suddenly my dad is a huge Bond fan.....

dadudemon
Holy resurrection of...

k..what is going on here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.