Geek fight: Napoleon Dynamite vs Lloyd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
I don't know how many of you have heard of Lloyd. It came out in 2000 and for the most part is a cliched family film, you know, the kind about learning to "believe in yourself" and some such. However, some of the performances and characterizations in the movie were so bizarre that it couldn't have been by accident, and I consider it a very funny movie, by acident or not. Lloyd is essentially a middle school version of ND, but by default he has more social skills.

My question is, if they had 6months preptime, would either of them have the competence to get a steady girlfriend?

Impediment
If it's not a versus match, then I have to close this. Can you come up with a different scenario?

Myth
At first I thought you meant Napoleon vs Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber). I'd choose Lloyd if that were the case.

Placidity
^ Ha, i thought the same. That would've been a good battle. But as we all know, Napolean has "skillz".

Dr Will Hatch
OK, I will pick a new scenario

Dr Will Hatch
Napoleon has mastered Rex Kwon Do, and somehowgota teaching degree and is on staff at his old high school. Lloyd has moved to Iowa, learning new magic tricks over the years(his desire to be a magician is a big part of said movie. So he has a decent knack for disapearing). He has a younger brother who is pretty cool and a roughouser I guess, so Napoleon gets Kip in this as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ3OCeEhgbw&feature=related

Here is the link to the last part of "Lloyd".

So it's a straight up fight between them.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Napoleon has mastered Rex Kwon Do, and somehowgota teaching degree and is on staff at his old high school. Lloyd has moved to Iowa, learning new magic tricks over the years(his desire to be a magician is a big part of said movie. So he has a decent knack for disapearing). He has a younger brother who is pretty cool and a roughouser I guess, so Napoleon gets Kip in this as well.

Napolion would kill that kid with his sweet bo staff skills.

Myth
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

What the hell is that crap?

Dark-Jaxx
Napolean kinda already sorta has a girlfriend by the end of ND...

And in a fight, ND uses his Nunchuk skillz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.