Scorpion vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
In the Nehterrealm, years have passed and Scorpion got bored because he hasn't fought for a while. He opens up a portal, throws his spear into it, and out comes Master Chief.

Master Chief has no weapons, just his fists.

Can the spartans brute strength help win this fight or will Scorpion be performing a fatality on him?

NonSensi-Klown
Technically Scorpion would win eventually, only because he is essentially immortal.

however, the Chief is stronger, faster, and more durable. He would whoop Scorpion's ass.

k1Lla441
he maybe immoratal, but im sure master chief could think of a way to neutralize him.

NonSensi-Klown
He could knock him out, yeah.

So I say MC wins 8/10.

Jugglenaut
"GET OVER HERE" leads to Scorpion being punched in the face.

SmashBro
If this takes place in the Netherrealm, then Scorpion definitely wins this. His abilities increases while he's in the Netherrealm.

NonSensi-Klown
They won't increase enough.

Dark-Jaxx
Scorpion realistically should not be capable of being knocked out since he does not have a brain...And thus not a central nervous system by extension, since the brain is its root...

NonSensi-Klown
Chief could literally knock his head off. And he feels pain, so I'm not sure how that works.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Chief could literally knock his head off. And he feels pain, so I'm not sure how that works. But then he would just come back cause Scorpion is a dickhead. Still my favorite MK character though lol.

Yeah...I don't either. Guess it is just one of those majik things. no expression

SmashBro
They won't increase enough.

Sure they will.

Chief could literally knock his head off. And he feels pain, so I'm not sure how that works.

Scorpion could just split Chief open.

Zack Fair
Chief pawns Scorpz.

Gumachi
Scorpion.

Nemesis X
I think I'll have to pick Scorpion as well.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by SmashBro
Sure they will.

Prove it.

I know for a fact, that you have no idea how strong or durable the Chief is outside of the games. So you can't prove it.

Nah.

When Scorpion moves fast enough that bullets move in slow motion to him, and he can casually flip 60 ton tanks, call me.

Dark-Jaxx
Even going by game feats he is too strong or durable.

Chief is at least in class 60 in strength, in that he can lift 60 tons.

As Blax said, in reaction-time he is fast enough to see bullets move in slow motion, and in terms of movement speed he can move half a kilometer in like 9 seconds I think it was, and do so with a hurt ankle.

Master Chief fell from lower orbit with no signs of real injury.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Scorpion realistically should not be capable of being knocked out since he does not have a brain...And thus not a central nervous system by extension, since the brain is its root...
scorpion is my favorite mk character also, but.... if thats the case then this match is completely unfair. scorpion cant be knocked out and is immortal... he should have got somekind of limitation. but if he didnt have those 2 things, im sure this would be a good fight.

Zack Fair

Master Chief fell from lower orbit with no signs of real injury.

I remember when I saw that. It jammed his armor so that he couldn't move, but once they fixed that he stood up and was about to blast the Arbiter's brains had Johnson not stopped him. Then he proceeded to get an assault rifle and whoop on them covenant. Granted the Arbiter was not putting up a fight and was taken by surprise. It was still cool none the less.

NonSensi-Klown
Chief himself wasn't harmed at all... and even if he was, it was such a small injury that it didn't hamper him at all.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, not to mention Chief is a lonely guy, with his closest relationship being with a computer program, so all that pent up sexual frustration and rage will pay off.

SmashBro
Prove it.

I know for a fact, that you have no idea how strong or durable the Chief is outside of the games. So you can't prove it.

Yet you can't prove that he would take out Scorpion before he can powerup.

Nah.

When Scorpion moves fast enough that bullets move in slow motion to him, and he can casually flip 60 ton tanks, call me.

I think it would be rediculous to say that he won't be strong enough to do any of these when they're in an area where he constantly get stronger. That's just idiotic.

NonSensi-Klown

I don't have to prove squat. You made the claim that Scorpion in hell will power up enough to beat the Chief. You need to prove it. I can just sit back and watch; that's the rules of debating. So, get to it.

He doesn't get "constantly" stronger. He gets a nice little boost, but that's it. He doesn't slowly become god.

Dark-Jaxx

I think it would be rediculous to say that he won't be strong enough to do any of these when they're in an area where he constantly get stronger. That's just idiotic. 1. A. Yes, we can, what with Chief being strong enough to KO Scorpion in one move, and being fast enough(bullet-time) to accomplish it.

B. As Blax pointed out, we do not have to prove jack-squat, burden of proof falls on you.

C. Scorpion's "boost" has not been proven to take him to a level even nearing Chief.

2. He doesn't constantly get stronger, prove this claim please. And prove that Scorpion, or hell, for funsies, ANYONE in MK can see bullets in slow motion or can flip 60 ton tanks.

Gumachi
So what all MC can do? I never played Halo.

SmashBro
I don't have to prove squat. You made the claim that Scorpion in hell will power up enough to beat the Chief. You need to prove it. I can just sit back and watch; that's the rules of debating. So, get to it.

You yourself made a claim, stating that Chief would take Scorpion out before he can get stronger, yet you don't have to prove it? Wow that's very fair, dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He doesn't get "constantly" stronger. He gets a nice little boost, but that's it. He doesn't slowly become god.

Yes he does get keep getting stronger. There's no "little boost". His power constantly increases as he stays in the Netherrealm (like how Superman being inside a yellow sun).

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Gumachi
So what all MC can do? I never played Halo. Strength: Can easily flip 60 ton tanks, putting him above class 60 lifting range, as in he can lift more than 60 tons.

Speed: Can run half a kilometer in 9 seconds with a broken ankle, and can see bullets in slow motion, placing reaction time at bullet-time.

Durability: Survived falling from low orbit with no injury, only his suit was injured.

Dark-Jaxx
You yourself made a claim, stating that Chief would take Scorpion out before he can get stronger, yet you don't have to prove it? Wow that's very fair, dude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes he does get keep getting stronger. There's no "little boost". His power constantly increases as he stays in the Netherrealm (like how Superman being inside a yellow sun). 1. You made the claim that Scorpion's attributes would increase enough to beat Chief, after Blax said they would not. You are asking Blax to prove a negative, which is impossible. You need to prove the positive claim that they would.

2. Prove this please.

Gumachi
Strength: Can easily flip 60 ton tanks, putting him above class 60 lifting range, as in he can lift more than 60 tons.

Speed: Can run half a kilometer in 9 seconds with a broken ankle, and can see bullets in slow motion, placing reaction time at bullet-time.

Durability: Survived falling from low orbit with no injury, only his suit was injured.

1. eek!

2.HOLY SHIT!!!!

3.OMG

I'm not being sarcastic but wow man he really is powerful. 2.I'm stunned. With a broken ankle? CRAP!

NonSensi-Klown

I listed his feats, you didn't even bother countering them. Listing the Chief's feats, which are superior to Scorpions, is plenty enough explanation and proof. It's up to you to disprove them. You made a claim, trying to disprove them. So back it up.

Show me.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Gumachi
1. eek!

2.HOLY SHIT!!!!

3.OMG

I'm not being sarcastic but wow man he really is powerful. 2.I'm stunned. With a broken ankle? CRAP! Yeah, also I would like to add that Chief also is not eclipsed in the skill department either, being a powerful H2H combatant, as all Spartans are taught it, so although he may not be as skilled as Scorpion, his strength, speed, and durability give him what is required to crush Scorpion.

Gumachi
So wait. It's not him getting hurt but his suit?

I never may played Halo. But I know one way or another MC might be able to outsmart him and kill him. And that "get over here" thing wouldn't work he could easily dodge that.

SmashBro
1. A. Yes, we can, what with Chief being strong enough to KO Scorpion in one move, and being fast enough(bullet-time) to accomplish it.

If he can get him when he's teleporting.

B. As Blax pointed out, we do not have to prove jack-squat, burden of proof falls on you.

So you just make a claim and don't prove anything?

C. Scorpion's "boost" has not been proven to take him to a level even nearing Chief.

Yet despite the fact his power constantly increases when he's the Netherrealm?

2. He doesn't constantly get stronger, prove this claim please. And prove that Scorpion, or hell, for funsies, ANYONE in MK can see bullets in slow motion or can flip 60 ton tanks.

He does constantly get stronger. Here's his DA bio:

http://www.trmk.org/games/mkda/guides/moves.php?character=1

It says it right there: Scorpion's powers increased the longer he stayed there.

Okay, now first tell me how durable Chief is?

NonSensi-Klown
MJOLNIR armor contains an impact absorbing gel that renders most forms of physical trauma useless. It is also made of a special alloy that renders it nearly invulnerable to heat. It can withstand multiple blasts from Covenent plasma, which is stated in the novels to be hotter than the sun.

NonSensi-Klown
IHe does constantly get stronger. Here's his DA bio:

Gotcha.

His boost depends entirely on how long he stays there. The Chief is much faster and much stronger than Scorpion, and possesses a nearly invulnerable armor. You need to show two things

1. Scorpion can survive long enough to gain this "uberz powah".

2. How fast his power grows. It might take him a few seconds to match the Chief. It might take him days. Who knows?

MJOLNIR armor can tank missile explosions and doesn't even crack after falling thousands of feet. It weighs over a 1000 pounds. Impact= Mass X Velocity, thus the Chief's armor can withstand the force of a 1000 pound object falling at terminal velocity... which is thousands of pounds of force. It wasn't even dented. An Elite can kill the Chief via blunt force, and an Elite is class 60 (60 tons), meaning it has a lifting strength of 120000 pounds.

Scorpion would have to match that.

SmashBro
Gotcha.

His boost depends entirely on how long he stays there. The Chief is much faster and much stronger than Scorpion, and possesses a nearly invulnerable armor. You need to show two things

1. Scorpion can survive long enough to gain this "uberz powah".

2. How fast his power grows. It might take him a few seconds to match the Chief. It might take him days. Who knows?

1. Scorpion can teleport all around that area. He knows his way around Netherrealm and the area they're gonna be fighting.

2. All we do know is that his powers increases, not how long it takes.

MJOLNIR armor can tank missile explosions and doesn't even crack after falling thousands of feet. It weighs over a 1000 pounds. Impact= Mass X Velocity, thus the Chief's armor can withstand the force of a 1000 pound object falling at terminal velocity... which is thousands of pounds of force. It wasn't even dented. An Elite can kill the Chief via blunt force, and an Elite is class 60 (60 tons), meaning it has a lifting strength of 120000 pounds.

Scorpion would have to match that.

Scorpion has previously shown to be strong enough to rip through Onaga. That's all that comes to mind for now.

Dark-Jaxx
If he can get him when he's teleporting.

So you just make a claim and don't prove anything?

Yet despite the fact his power constantly increases when he's the Netherrealm?

He does constantly get stronger. Here's his DA bio:

http://www.trmk.org/games/mkda/guides/moves.php?character=1

It says it right there: Scorpion's powers increased the longer he stayed there.

Okay, now first tell me how durable Chief is? 1A. So his battle plan is to teleport constantly and run away from Chief? And you would have to prove Scorpion can spam it constantly, and that he could continue to react fast enough to the much faster Chief?

1B. Already explained that.

1C. And how long would it take to get to that level? And his "power" increases, can you prove his physical strength and speed increase in the same way?

2. K. Got it. Can you prove it would happen quickly enough to battle with Chief evenly, or that it can factually increase that much? Never says the amp is unlimited.

I already explained how durable Chief is. Pay attention next time.

NonSensi-Klown
1. Scorpion can teleport all around that area. He knows his way around Netherrealm and the area they're gonna be fighting.

So what you're saying, is that Scorpion will spend 99% of the match running away, than wait until he's ultimate strong and pwn him?

Running away and avoiding any form of fighting is a loss.

Than how do we use this in this match? We have no idea how long it will take him to get as powerful as he needs to get?

I don't think that's enough.

Dark-Jaxx

2. All we do know is that his powers increases, not how long it takes.

Scorpion has previously shown to be strong enough to rip through Onaga. That's all that comes to mind for now. 1. When the hell was it ever stated this fight was in Neverrealm now that I think about it? And besides, can you prove he could continuously do it quick enough?

2. Nor do his physical strength and speed increase in the same way.

3. Onaga who has never proven himself to be as durable as Chief, not to mention said Scorpion was amped beyond his usual levels I believe, Champ of Elder Gods or something.

NonSensi-Klown
It doesn't take place in Netherrealm. He was just saying.

SmashBro
1. You made the claim that Scorpion's attributes would increase enough to beat Chief, after Blax said they would not. You are asking Blax to prove a negative, which is impossible. You need to prove the positive claim that they would.

2. Prove this please.

1. No, I asked Blax to prove that Chief can take Scorpion out before he can increase. I wasn't asking him to prove a negative.

2. Already did.

SmashBro
1A. So his battle plan is to teleport constantly and run away from Chief? And you would have to prove Scorpion can spam it constantly, and that he could continue to react fast enough to the much faster Chief?

1B. Already explained that.

1C. And how long would it take to get to that level? And his "power" increases, can you prove his physical strength and speed increase in the same way?

2. K. Got it. Can you prove it would happen quickly enough to battle with Chief evenly, or that it can factually increase that much? Never says the amp is unlimited.

I already explained how durable Chief is. Pay attention next time.

1A. Prove that Scorpion can keep teleporting? I'm sorry but that's just stupid. That's like asking if Raiden can fly without using his flying attack during a fight.

1B. no expression

1C. I'm not sure about his speed but his strength increases.

2. Like I said, all we know is that it increases, not how long or anything. And yes it is unlimited. Drahmin's Konquest storyline says that Scorpions strength increases each passing moment.

Marvelknight
Master Chief.

Dark-Jaxx
1. No, I asked Blax to prove that Chief can take Scorpion out before he can increase. I wasn't asking him to prove a negative.

2. Already did. That was in no way what he said, so why ask him to prove something he did not say?

Dark-Jaxx
1A. Prove that Scorpion can keep teleporting? I'm sorry but that's just stupid. That's like asking if Raiden can fly without using his flying attack during a fight.

1B. no expression

1C. I'm not sure about his speed but his strength increases.

2. Like I said, all we know is that it increases, not how long or anything. And yes it is unlimited. Drahmin's Konquest storyline says that Scorpions strength increases each passing moment. 1a. That was not what I meant, I mean prove he can continuously do it foreva and eva with no strain on stamina, and that he could continue to react to the much faster Chief.

1C. Based on?

2. So it gives him the win automatically based on...What? And that in no way, shape, or form implies that it is infinite.

SmashBro
1. When the hell was it ever stated this fight was in Neverrealm now that I think about it? And besides, can you prove he could continuously do it quick enough?

2. Nor do his physical strength and speed increase in the same way.

3. Onaga who has never proven himself to be as durable as Chief, not to mention said Scorpion was amped beyond his usual levels I believe, Champ of Elder Gods or something.

1. It's a teleport, man. It's not like it's slow or he has to concentrate to do it or something. And Nemesis X post did make it seem like it took place in the Netherrealm.

2. His strength does increase. I'm not sure about his speed (even though I don't see why it wouldn't increase too but that's just me).

3. Onaga has shown to withstand a blast that incinerated his tomb and the surroundings of it and that place was huge.

SmashBro
1a. That was not what I meant, I mean prove he can continuously do it foreva and eva with no strain on stamina, and that he could continue to react to the much faster Chief.

1C. Based on?

2. So it gives him the win automatically based on...What? And that in no way, shape, or form implies that it is infinite.

1.a He's previously shown to teleport with no problem at all. No straining or stamina.

1C. I just showed you; in his bio. no expression

2. Each "passing" moment implies that it's not limited. Plus, in DA, Scorpion was in there for like five years so it still wouldn't matter anyway.

NonSensi-Klown
So what you're saying, is that Scorpion will spend 99% of the match running away, than wait until he's ultimate strong and pwn him?

Than how do we use this in this match? We have no idea how long it will take him to get as powerful as he needs to get?

SmashBro

I'm not saying he's running "away". He can teleport around that area. But it was never said how fast he powers up so it may not matter.

But we know for a fact he keeps getting powerful the longer he stays and Cheif doesn't. This is clearly Scorpion's advantage and him already shown mixing it up with strong characters like Sub-Zero shows that he's not weak. Of course, I admit Chief has shown to have more impressive feats but it's really hard to give him the win when his opponent is constantly getting strong each passing second.

Why not?

NonSensi-Klown
I'm not saying he's running "away". He can teleport around that area.

If Scorpion's plan is to teleport away every time the Chief gets near for fear of getting his neck snapped, then he's running away. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can gather, what you're saying is that Scorpion will teleport around avoiding fighting the Chief in combat until his powers increase enough for him to win. Avoiding combat because your opponent is stronger than you= running.

It doesn't.

Scorpion can handle Sub-Zero because his attacks (fire) are a perfect counter to ice... and he only beat him once, when he was a newbie and was confused. He lost twice in a row to elder Sub-Zero as well...

Regardless, you're point rests on a power source that is completely ambiguous. It might take him ten minutes to reach the Chief's level. It might take weeks. Is Scorpion really going to be teleporting around, avoiding combat, for weeks?

Scorpion has never canonically fought Onaga to my knowledge. and even if he did I'd have to see the context of the fight.

SmashBro
If Scorpion's plan is to teleport away every time the Chief gets near for fear of getting his neck snapped, then he's running away. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I can gather, what you're saying is that Scorpion will teleport around avoiding fighting the Chief in combat until his powers increase enough for him to win. Avoiding combat because your opponent is stronger than you= running.

Not if it's a way to help them win. If someone was only running around for nothing else other than then trying avoid fighting someone stronger, yes that could be considered as running but just to buy some time to get strong enough to beat someone is not running at all (unless they do it away from the fight itself). It's simply using strategy and outsmarting your opponent.

Scorpion can handle Sub-Zero because his attacks (fire) are a perfect counter to ice... and he only beat him once, when he was a newbie and was confused. He lost twice in a row to elder Sub-Zero as well...

They weren't fighting using just powers though. And I was referring to the elder Sub-Zero, who actually only beat him once but escaped their second.

Regardless, you're point rests on a power source that is completely ambiguous. It might take him ten minutes to reach the Chief's level. It might take weeks. Is Scorpion really going to be teleporting around, avoiding combat, for weeks?

That's only assuming that it takes weeks, which is something we still don't know.

Scorpion has never canonically fought Onaga to my knowledge. and even if he did I'd have to see the context of the fight.

Yeah, Scorpion didn't canonically fight Onaga but that's because he never confronted him due to his current beef with the elder gods. However, his ending in Deception shows what most likely could have happened if he did fight him.

NonSensi-Klown
Not if it's a way to help them win. If someone was only running around for nothing else other than then trying avoid fighting someone stronger, yes that could be considered as running but just to buy some time to get strong enough to beat someone is not running at all (unless they do it away from the fight itself). It's simply using strategy and outsmarting your opponent.

Running away until something makes you stronger doesn't make you smarter, first off. no expression

Second off, KMC vs. rules state that if a character can not fight either because they are defeated or they are too weak it is a loss. Scorpion running around and avoiding any sort of fighting for god knows how long isn't a fight. ... at all.

Elder Sub beat him twice. And Sub-Zero would lose to the Chief as well if he didn't have his ice powers.

That is my point. We don't know how long it takes. My point is that it could take a couple of minutes, or it could take a couple of weeks, or days. And the latter would result in a loss. That is why the whole point should just be ignored, because we have no idea.

Not even most likely. And even then, the Elder Gods amped him incredibly for that fight specifically. That's not Scorpion's normal power. It's a plot device.

SmashBro
Running away until something makes you stronger doesn't make you smarter, first off. no expression

Only if your opponent already knows it.

Second off, KMC vs. rules state that if a character can not fight either because they are defeated or they are too weak it is a loss. Scorpion running around and avoiding any sort of fighting for god knows how long isn't a fight. ... at all.

Actually, it is. Dodging attacks until you get an advantage is in no way running away, like you're claiming. It's simply a strategy of using something wisely until you have a chance to strike. It's like the rope-a-dope strategy; you stay on the defensive until your opponent is worn out and then you take the opportunity to counter. In this case Scorpion is simply avoiding Cheif's attacks until he's strong enough to take him out.

Elder Sub beat him twice. And Sub-Zero would lose to the Chief as well if he didn't have his ice powers..

Yeah, I agree, Subby would lose without his powers but the point I was making is that Scorpion isn't THAT much weaker than Chief.

That is my point. We don't know how long it takes. My point is that it could take a couple of minutes, or it could take a couple of weeks, or days. And the latter would result in a loss. That is why the whole point should just be ignored, because we have no idea.

About him getting stronger or about how long it takes?

Not even most likely. And even then, the Elder Gods amped him incredibly for that fight specifically. That's not Scorpion's normal power. It's a plot device.

huh And this suppose to mean?

NonSensi-Klown
Only if your opponent already knows it.

What?

"dodging" an attack is when someone throws a punch at you and you duck. Waiting for someone to get close, than teleporting ten feet away and blowing a raspberry, than waiting for him to get close again and teleporting ten feet away. That's not "dodging". That's "staying out of range", or "avoiding your opponent". When you avoid your opponent to the point were they can' attack you and you're not attacking them because you're too weak, you're running away.

Except with the rope-a-dope strategy Ali didn't run around the ring in circles to the point where his opponent couldn't throw a single punch. Do you know why? Because that's a banned tactic in professional fighting. Doing it once or twice to collect yourself is one thing, doing it continuously will get your points knocked off.

And guess what would happen if a Boxer were to do that for an hour?

That's an A>B>C argument, first off, second off, I'm still correct. Elder Sub-Zero without his ice powers would lose to the Chief, because he's inferior. So why would beating a man, whom you've lost to twice, and is inferior anyway, be any indication for how strong he is compared to the Chief?

Both. Saying "he gets a power boost" is meaningless if you have no way of telling how long it takes to do so. How would we use it in a debate? Do we assume that he gets powerful instantly? What do we do?

Bananas.

SmashBro
What?

If you're doing something that your opponent is unaware of, that's kind of like outsmarting them.

"dodging" an attack is when someone throws a punch at you and you duck. Waiting for someone to get close, than teleporting ten feet away and blowing a raspberry, than waiting for him to get close again and teleporting ten feet away. That's not "dodging". That's "staying out of range", or "avoiding your opponent". When you avoid your opponent to the point were they can' attack you and you're not attacking them because you're too weak, you're running away.

That's kind of the same thing, Blax. In both situations, you're making your opponent miss. Rather you're teleporting or ducking, you're still avoiding your opponents attacks. It's not running away. If it was, you'd have to be away from the fight itself (the opponent and the area where the fight takes place). That's running away. But this isn't the case. This is simply avoiding the all the attacks until you get the advantage, not because you can't win.

Except with the rope-a-dope strategy Ali didn't run around the ring in circles to the point where his opponent couldn't throw a single punch. Do you know why? Because that's a banned tactic in professional fighting. Doing it once or twice to collect yourself is one thing, doing it continuously will get your points knocked off.

And guess what would happen if a Boxer were to do that for an hour?

That's why he relied on his endurance and it was to make the opponent tire himself out, which doesn't require running around anyway. But the main point here is that it's Ali's opponent that's doing most of the punching and this is intentional because he's waiting for the right time to counter. In this case, instead of waiting for someone to get tired, Scorpion is just trying to get stronger and he's teleporting until he is strong enough. Plus, this ain't professional fighting anyway.

That's an A>B>C argument, first off, second off, I'm still correct. Elder Sub-Zero without his ice powers would lose to the Chief, because he's inferior. So why would beating a man, whom you've lost to twice, and is inferior anyway, be any indication for how strong he is compared to the Chief?

I don't know what point you're trying to make here. The first time they fought, Scorpion lost specifically because he didn't have any powers and got his head ripped off. The third time (which was two years later), Scorpion beat him and this was long before his amp from the Elder Gods. I hope you're not trying to imply that he's weaker now or something.

Both. Saying "he gets a power boost" is meaningless if you have no way of telling how long it takes to do so. How would we use it in a debate? Do we assume that he gets powerful instantly? What do we do?

I said this already, I don't know how long he gets stronger but at the same time, we can't just ignore the fact that he does stronger because that is something we can confirm. So we can't say that both arguments can't be used.

Bananas.

erm

Dark-Jaxx
1. It's a teleport, man. It's not like it's slow or he has to concentrate to do it or something. And Nemesis X post did make it seem like it took place in the Netherrealm.

2. His strength does increase. I'm not sure about his speed (even though I don't see why it wouldn't increase too but that's just me).

3. Onaga has shown to withstand a blast that incinerated his tomb and the surroundings of it and that place was huge. 1. Scorpion's teleporting is actually kinda slow from my memory, and MC is like, very fast and stuff, and even a jab will cripple Scorpion.

2. Can you prove his physical might increases?

3. And Scorpion's powers were amplified far beyond their normal limits, in other words, DOES NOT COUNT.

Dark-Jaxx
1.a He's previously shown to teleport with no problem at all. No straining or stamina.

1C. I just showed you; in his bio. no expression

2. Each "passing" moment implies that it's not limited. Plus, in DA, Scorpion was in there for like five years so it still wouldn't matter anyway. 1a. And it was still fairly slow.

1c. You showed nothing.

2. No it does not. If I say,"For each passing moment, my penis erected more and more," does that mean it will erect infinitely? No. And five years in there still did not make him equal to Chief means it is either horrendously slow or is finite.

SmashBro
1. Scorpion's teleporting is actually kinda slow from my memory, and MC is like, very fast and stuff, and even a jab will cripple Scorpion.

2. Can you prove his physical might increases?

3. And Scorpion's powers were amplified far beyond their normal limits, in other words, DOES NOT COUNT.

1. Well you got bad memory because it sure isn't slow.

2. It says so in his bio.

3. Yes it does. That's the way Scorpion currently is.

1a. And it was still fairly slow.

1c. You showed nothing.

2. No it does not. If I say,"For each passing moment, my penis erected more and more," does that mean it will erect infinitely? No. And five years in there still did not make him equal to Chief means it is either horrendously slow or is finite.

1a. No it wasn't.

1c. Yes I did. Stop lying. It's right there in the darn bio I posted.

2. Really, you need to stop with that sick talking and it wasn't a good example either. And it was never said that his powers come to sudden halt like you're claiming. If you say it is, you gotta prove it. You also gotta prove that he's still not equal to Chief like you're claiming.

SpadeKing
maybe scorpion can beat master chief's shield atleast before he is K.O.'d?

Ridley_Prime
Maybe ^^.. but Scorpion still loses either way of course.

Reading this topic has proven so... interesting, that it just gave me an idea for a thread here. *goes to make it*
hohoho

Zack Fair
Teleporting away and running would make for such an amazing fight!!!

durw00t

NonSensi-Klown
I noez right! dur

Nemesis X
To those who say the fight isn't in the Netherrealm, it is.

Nemesis X
Scorpion will own Chief badly now that I think about it.

Perhaps it would be awesome if Ed Boon were to talk with Bungie if they can add some characters from the Halo universe into a Mortal Kombat game. Mortal Kombat vs. Halo Universe. Beats the crossover with DC I guess.

NonSensi-Klown
Whatever you're thinking about, you're wrong.

Master Chief is better than Scorpion in every single relevent way. Faster, stronger, more rescourceful, more durable, etc.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Scorpion will own Chief badly now that I think about it.

Perhaps it would be awesome if Ed Boon were to talk with Bungie if they can add some characters from the Halo universe into a Mortal Kombat game. Mortal Kombat vs. Halo Universe. Beats the crossover with DC I guess. You're right, all the MK characters jumping may just beat Chief, have the entire MK cast multiplied by 100(100 of each character), and they STILL could not beat Superman. haermm

And why will Scorpion own Chief badly? Other than fanboy bullshit I mean?

Nemesis X
Hasn't anyone ever noticed that around Chief's neck it isn't armored plated? Scorpion can just shoot a spear right there.

Dark-Jaxx
Only said spear is too slow to hit that tiny piece of SUPPOSEDLY weak plating, which is on a guy who is much faster than Scorpion or his spear.

Nemesis X
If Chief's so damn fast, you think Bungie would add sprinting in one of their games.

NonSensi-Klown
It's called a game mechanic.

You'd think that if Scorpion was so damn good, I wouldn't beat his ass with Meat so freakin' easily.

Dark-Jaxx
Well to be fair, Meat in gameplay(as of Armageddon anyway) can beat damn near anyone but the big characters easily with those fvckin grapples.

KN7JL3
Originally posted by Nemesis X
To those who say the fight isn't in the Netherrealm, it is. Then Scorp wins via BFR. I don't think Master Chef can dimension cross. Then again Master Chief can't either. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.