Superman and Wonder Woman run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
WW does not have her lasso. They both have a day of rest between fights. Who stops them?

1) Grey Hulk
2) Sinestro
3) Red Hulk
4) Kurse
5) Captain Marvel and Black Adam
6) Onslaught
7) White Crown Phoenix

Harbinger
Stop at 4, get bulldozed by everyone above that.

Enyalus
I can't really decide whether it is four or five...

fangirl101
They either stalemate at 5 or get turned into zombies at 6.

The Great Galen
WW should just give Supes her trinkets and let him handle the fights.

guy222
3-4

Stoic
Stops at 3 or 4, taking into consideration their showing against Konvikt.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
Stops at 3 or 4, taking into consideration their showing against Konvikt.
They were beating Konvict. What are you talking about?

Stoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
They were beating Konvict. What are you talking about?

They were slowing him down is all that they were doing, because let's face it, if they were winnig they wouldn't have resorted to the old sleeping gas maneuver, he was moments away having butt secks with Wonder Babe.

basilisk
3, 4, or 5. Tho considering Rulk's efforts in the rematch with Thor and Hulk I'm tempted to just make that 4-5.

iceman24567
Rulk would get tossed Kurse should win.

Nihilist
if theres no bfr they stop kurse,if bfr's on they stop at cm/ba

xJLxKing
They lose at 7

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They lose at 7 you think they'd beat onslaught

Harbinger
They lose at 7 Onslaught would maul the both of them.

xJLxKing
They would slaugter onslaught

Nihilist
They would slaugter onslaught it took the avengers,ff,x men to stop onslaught,i highly doubt just ww and supes could do the same imo

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
it took the avengers,ff,x men to stop onslaught,i highly doubt just ww and supes could do the same imo
Superman can especially with one day fulll of sundipping.

Warrior18
Without a doubt they stop at 5.

james2099
Gets destroyed at four without bfr.

MightyEInherjar
I think they're going to be hardpressed to beat Kurse, especially if Rulk managed to land anything good on them the day before.

Kasper Gutman
How often does sundipping really happen? Cause I hear about it here a lot.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
How often does sundipping really happen? Cause I hear about it here a lot. what do you mean how often? people just use it as a way for Superman to increase his abilities via "dipping" into the sun to make him uberly powerful. I never stated that he couldn't sundip in my original post so i dunn oif itd affect the thread if he would just sundip for a day. shoulda thought about it ahead though

Enyalus

Good thing a full day sundipped Superman isn't in this thread, then. And Onslaught would still win due to mental manipulation.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Stoic
They were slowing him down is all that they were doing, because let's face it, if they were winnig they wouldn't have resorted to the old sleeping gas maneuver, he was moments away having butt secks with Wonder Babe.

Disgusting.

4 or stalemate at 5.

Eel O'Brien
This is a tough gauntlet... shouldn't you give Supes a partner?

horrorwolf
Stopped at 4.

zeel

Sundipping is cheating here. However if you want to give superman a amp thats ok.

Now lets make this WWII black adam and not cap lets make it marvel (shazam and billy combined.)

Of coarse supes would win if he sundipped its a HUGE amp.

Or hey lets go with DOV captian marvel?

If supes is getting a amp give the others a amp to.

to even bring sundipping into this is retarded.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zeel
Sundipping is cheating here. However if you want to give superman a amp thats ok.

Now lets make this WWII black adam and not cap lets make it marvel (shazam and billy combined.) FYI: Those are different character at different time. Dofferent versions. How about I use Pc Superman. Superman prime?

Of coarse supes would win if he sundipped its a HUGE amp.

Or hey lets go with DOV captian marvel?

If supes is getting a amp give the others a amp to.

to even bring sundipping into this is retarded.
WW and Superman get 24 prep. His "prep" is sun dipping

Eel O'Brien
The OP says "They both have a day of rest".

Sounds like sun-dipping to me...

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
WW does not have her lasso. They both have a day of rest between fights. Who stops them?

1) Grey Hulk
2) Sinestro
3) Red Hulk
4) Kurse
5) Captain Marvel and Black Adam
6) Onslaught
7) White Crown Phoenix
I say all the way down to Onslaught, and they'd have problems.

The Great Galen
6, onslaught didt impress me.

ultimatethor
This match is unfair. Give wonderwoman a partnershifty

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatewhore
I trollshifty

You sure do roll eyes (sarcastic)

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Great Galen
You sure do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow back to ur old ways again eh? U really are a clever little retard arent u?

The Great Galen
Oh sorry for someone reason when i quoted you ur text got translated, must be my truth tech software that I installed. Anyhow srry bout that, so anymore worthless post of us mr.cockstain?

ultimatethor
Oh sorry for someone reason when i quoted you ur text got translated, must be my truth tech software that I installed. Anyhow srry bout that, so anymore worthless post of us mr.cockstain?

Mr cockstain? truth tech software? Lord is that the best u cud come up with? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

The Great Galen
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Mr cockstain? truth tech software? Lord is that the best u cud come up with? rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Nah, I just don't like wasting time with uesless post or in ur case inverified claims. Thats why u fail, u make comments with anything to back it up.

ultimatethor
Nah, I just don't like wasting time with uesless post or in ur case inverified claims. Thats why u fail, u make comments with anything to back it up.

In all seriousness is something wrong with u? Unverified claims? like what? Tell me one serious claim i even made. anything to back it up? what arguement did i even make? This level of fooolishness is just unbelievable. eek!

The Great Galen
U were the one saying Thor could rain thunder bolts to completly overwhealm and KO supes...I mean dude seriously. In the SS vs Supes thread, or hell in most threads involving SS or Thor u turn into"Quan version 2"and start debating with rediculous points that usually get debunked post later. Dude, u must be from herochat or something.

ultimatethor
U were the one saying Thor could rain thunder bolts to completly overwhealm and KO supes...I mean dude seriously. In the SS vs Supes thread, or hell in most threads involving SS or Thor u turn into"Quan version 2"and start debating with rediculous points that usually get debunked post later. Dude, u must be from herochat or something.

U are just a very big buffon. U are not even a respectable poster as u even have the audacity to go as far as lyng about my posts! I asked u to show me one arguement i even made in this thread and what do u do? U make a further fool of urself and show everyone ur inability to even read by first of all failing to do so and then blatantly lying about past events. I never said that thor could completely overwhelm supes with lightning bolts. I challenge u to find the place where i said such a thing so everyone can see the kind of ridiculous person u are. The only thing i advocated was that thor could use lightning to reduce the likelihood of a speedblitz by supes. In the Ss vs supes thread? U want to bring that up? I DARE u to bring up one arguement i made in that thread that was debunked by ANYONE let alone an inept debater such as urself. Further i DARE u to bring up any of the other instances u are talking about so everyone can see how much of a fool u are. I DARE U!

The Great Galen
U are just a very big buffon. U are not even a respectable poster as u even have the audacity to go as far as lyng about my posts! I asked u to show me one arguement i even made in this thread and what do u do? U make a further fool of urself and show everyone ur inability to even read by first of all failing to do so and then blatantly lying about past events. I never said that thor could completely overwhelm supes with lightning bolts. I challenge u to find the place where i said such a thing so everyone can see the kind of ridiculous person u are. The only thing i advocated was that thor could use lightning to reduce the likelihood of a speedblitz by supes. In the Ss vs supes thread? U want to bring that up? I DARE u to bring up one arguement i made in that thread that was debunked by ANYONE let alone an inept debater such as urself. Further i DARE u to bring up any of the other instances u are talking about so everyone can see how much of a fool u are. I DARE U!

Why bother, I know how u operate so it won't change a thing. You make unverified claims then chanlenge somone to prove u wrong, yet when they do u backtrack and start the whole dance over again. Ur not on my level guy, im srry i wasted so much time on u.

MightyEInherjar
U are just a very big buffon. U are not even a respectable poster as u even have the audacity to go as far as lyng about my posts! I asked u to show me one arguement i even made in this thread and what do u do? U make a further fool of urself and show everyone ur inability to even read by first of all failing to do so and then blatantly lying about past events. I never said that thor could completely overwhelm supes with lightning bolts. I challenge u to find the place where i said such a thing so everyone can see the kind of ridiculous person u are. The only thing i advocated was that thor could use lightning to reduce the likelihood of a speedblitz by supes. In the Ss vs supes thread? U want to bring that up? I DARE u to bring up one arguement i made in that thread that was debunked by ANYONE let alone an inept debater such as urself. Further i DARE u to bring up any of the other instances u are talking about so everyone can see how much of a fool u are. I DARE U! Originally posted by The Great Galen
Why bother, I know how u operate so it won't change a thing. You make unverified claims then chanlenge somone to prove u wrong, yet when they do u backtrack and start the whole dance over again. Ur not on my level guy, im srry i wasted so much time on u.

thumb down
Grow up kids.

ultimatethor

lol. As i suspected. laughing out loud nothing to back up the nonsense

The Great Galen
Im not the one who claimed SS has combat speed comparable to supes,ww,flash and QS...but plz continue I want to see how u get out of that one.

ultimatethor
Im not the one who claimed SS has combat speed comparable to supes,ww,flash and QS...but plz continue I want to see how u get out of that one.

Huh? I said SS has combat speed comparable to flash?lol. lies just flo from u dont they. And frankly i and many others do believe that SS has the combat speed necessary to do well in a battle with supes or ww or QS. Nothing far fetched about that.

The Great Galen
Huh? I said SS has combat speed comparable to flash?lol. lies just flo from u dont they. And frankly i and many others do believe that SS has the combat speed necessary to do well in a battle with supes or ww or QS. Nothing far fetched about that.

Except with no display in MA or speed that is conparable, for example claiming supes could fight like he did in trinity isnt far fetched but suggesting someone like SS or the blob would be.

ultimatethor
Except with no display in MA or speed that is conparable, for example claiming supes could fight like he did in trinity isnt far fetched but suggesting someone like SS or the blob would be.

Really if u are so angry about the repeated ownings u received in the Ss vs Superman thread that u need to repeatedly lie about what ive said just bump the thread and we will all see it. I always mentioned SS "blasting" at high speed not engaging in h2h. But please continue ur futile attempts at misconstruing the things ive said are really amusing.

Sasaraixx
This match is unfair. Give wonderwoman a partnershifty

hehe cool

xJLxKing
Ultimatethor, and Galan. I am not a Mod, but can you cut the arguement out. You guys keep arguing in so many topics. Just drop it!!!

Anyways If Superman gets one full day of rest does it mean he can sun dip??? Anyone anyone? Any ways if not then they stop at Onslaught or after him

ultimatethor
Ultimatethor, and Galan. I am not a Mod, but can you cut the arguement out. You guys keep arguing in so many topics. Just drop it!!!

Anyways If Superman gets one full day of rest does it mean he can sun dip??? Anyone anyone? Any ways if not then they stop at Onslaught or after him

embarrasment mad

xJLxKing
embarrasment mad

tomcat
Don't make me boy big grin

ultimatethor
tomcat
Don't make me boy big grin

Ha, Bring it on robot2guns2guns

xJLxKing
Ha, Bring it on robot2guns2guns No you didn't
Rdy?
alucard
gun_bandanagun_bandana
tank
usaflag

ultimatethor
No you didn't
Rdy?
alucard
gun_bandanagun_bandana
tank
usaflag

I cud take all those guys with my bare hands boxing

Bentley
Pft! I can just splash around until you are all dead.

magikarp

xJLxKing
war
Or else I use...
giljotiini

The Great Galen
I don't argue with anyone, im just representing facts and feats. Not invalid arguments that have been refuted.

Raoul
umm... topic?

Red Hulk
I am not a Mod thumb up

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
This is a tough gauntlet... shouldn't you give Supes a partner? didn't i state he has WW?

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
didn't i state he has WW?

He's just trolling.

D-Block
If they get past 4 they will be stopped at 5.

Surtur
I know adamantium could cut supes..if say someone like Hulk was wielding adamantium claws..not entirely sure wolverine has enough strength to do that much damage. Unless this is fanwanked "I gut the silver surfer" wolverine.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Surtur
I know adamantium could cut supes..if say someone like Hulk was wielding adamantium claws..not entirely sure wolverine has enough strength to do that much damage. Unless this is fanwanked "I gut the silver surfer" wolverine.
Superman has been up against Adamantium before!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.