Oi Mist, BRADAH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
bum a smoke bradah, can i buma smoke? got a buck bradah, got a buck? you people took me land bradah gimme a smoke at least just wanna bum me only one? Ah you uis good to me bradah.

Lord Knightfa11
Oh, you'll smoke... *pulls gun* ...AS YOU BURN IN HELL!!! *shoots*

MIŠT
eh kram3r bradah, got a dolla bro, need a dolla for my phone bro, dont be a white **** just gimme a dolla bro or ill get me mates to smash ya

Kram3r
comon bra u no i aint got me no cash bra, need me a smoke bra, you got a smoke, i look in my pockets bra, some white **** stole me last smoke bra, ain't found me a used smoke bra in some time, need a bit of a smoke, bit of cold mate, braaaaa me mum was one of 'em stole generations mate, government aint give her nuthin bra, mate going to see me some Kevin Rudd bra get me one of 'em sorry statements, ey?

Kosta
Noo bruddah, no smokes bruddah. Can I get a dolla foir da bus bruddah? And a can of VB, bruddah? Ey brudda!

This is sadly this is 90% of my customers at work. no expression

MIŠT
Originally posted by Kram3r
comon bra u no i aint got me no cash bra, need me a smoke bra, you got a smoke, i look in my pockets bra, some white **** stole me last smoke bra, ain't found me a used smoke bra in some time, need a bit of a smoke, bit of cold mate, braaaaa me mum was one of 'em stole generations mate, government aint give her nuthin bra, mate going to see me some Kevin Rudd bra get me one of 'em sorry statements, ey?

eh bro got sum smokes bro, i know you do bro dont say you dont oh cooooooooooooooooooooooome on bro just wanna smoke bro dont get paid til tuesday come on bro gimma smoke eh bro oh FUUUUUCK YOOU WHITE CUUUNT

Kram3r
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, brraaaaaaaaaa, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate bra. Bra i swear mate, was at me bus shelter sleepin' 'em some lady come on by at 6am for the bus waking me all up bra and mate braaaaaaa had her self a cup of em coffees and mate she peed her pants at the shelter mate, was a tad over weight mate, and had a dry vag but mate, us abos roll 'em hard. got me some of her coffee too, taste good bra.

Mate, bra, forgot, what happens in Darwin stays in Darwin.

MIŠT
crylaugh

silver_tears
You guys are so much love. awesome

MIŠT
Originally posted by silver_tears
You guys are so much love. awesome

How many times we gonna go through this, you post breasts or you remove yourself from thread. uhuh
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, brraaaaaaaaaa, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate bra. Bra i swear mate, was at me bus shelter sleepin' 'em some lady come on by at 6am for the bus waking me all up bra and mate braaaaaaa had her self a cup of em coffees and mate she peed her pants at the shelter mate, was a tad over weight mate, and had a dry vag but mate, us abos roll 'em hard. got me some of her coffee too, taste good bra.

Mate, bra, forgot, what happens in Darwin stays in Darwin.

Mate maaaaaaaaaate found a bit of a goldmine bradah, bit of cash converters eh, found like 6 guitars in there going cheap, gotta dolla bra so i can get me a guitar from cashies eh bra? eh? cahmon, givus a dolla eh bra? cheap guitar eh eh, bit of new strings, touch up paint job, good as new bradah, jus needs a dolla to get me started eh bro.

Because I can
Dingo ate my baby no expression

Scythe
I love Mist.

MIŠT
Originally posted by Because I can
Dingo ate my baby no expression

Maybe you should hurry up and eat it yourself and these things wont happen no expression

Originally posted by Scythe
I love Mist.

blush2

Ever heard of Freedom guitars? Saw one today, never seen them before. They were cheap so Im guessing they're just some beginner class guitar brand or something. Also had pedals, but I dont trust them.

Scythe
Freedom guitars and pedals, hahaha. Haven't heard that name in awhile. You did good in not trusting, they're like the red-headed step children of D.O.D., Digitech, and Boss. Guitar technology isn't like clothing and dvds, name brand shit makes a difference.

Because I can
I love Mist.
danger! danger!

Freedom guitars and pedals, hahaha. Haven't heard that name in awhile. You did good in not trusting, they're like the red-headed step children of D.O.D., Digitech, and Boss. Guitar technology isn't like clothing and dvds, name brand shit makes a difference.
lol the red headed children? Bahaha
gingerkids.org

MIŠT

Haha nice, well thats what I thought, they had a nice Les Paul style hollow body model, but when I saw the brand I was thinking...'hmmmmm nah'.

Scythe
Hahaha, gingerkids!!

GCG
its funny how u resort to opening a thread rather than pm or msn

Because I can
Originally posted by GCG
its something to laugh at

MIŠT
Originally posted by GCG

We're on msn now, thats usually what leads to these threads biscuits

Scythe

Ax3l
And a half hour of gay sex

GCG
Because I can and Mist:

Absolutly true- laughing out loud

think i need urs msns

MIŠT
These days, anyone can make a goddamn make-shift Les Paul Guitar because they know it sells. The thing with Les Pauls, Flying V's or Explorers is that, honestly, if they're not Gibson or eeven Epiphone licensed, get out.... Same for Fenders, bring a Strat, or don't even come. Get that f*ckin' Squire out of here.

Speakin' of Kr3m3 Da Kram3er, I might buy this awesome Kramer I saw at a shop not too long ago. it's red with a black pickguard with custom SD's, oh my! Now that's a spicy meatball!

Cool, haven't seen many Kramers around so I don't know what they sound like. I'm looking to get a cheap guitar to thrash around and leave my Iceman for when I can actually play better, still have 3 kits to build but they're more of a painting/building hobby thing than playing with.

Scythe
Kramer's are made for thrashing. Look one up online, maybe eBay or something. They're really great Mist. I recommend highly.

Do you have MSN Mist?

Because I can
whoa
i've got the best ukulele ermmnone

Scythe
Haha, we played a gig on the beach where I went all punk rock on a Ukulele.

MIŠT
MSNs in my profile now.

Scythe
Cool, I'll add you.

Because I can

MIŠT
big grin hehee i love my ukulele, its purple!

why would anyone wanna add it uhuh *conciders it*

People love me uhuh

Scythe
I love you...

Because I can

MIŠT
lies uhuh

don't fall for it!

Just suck up your pride and add me already uhuh

Scythe
It's too late for me, we're already nerding it up!

Because I can

Because I can
It's too late for me, we're already nerding it up!
oh scythe sad

Scythe
I tried.

MIŠT
why should i? uhuh
i'm happy stalking just talking to you on myspace and here uhuh

You'll cave in eventually....excellent

Because I can

Scythe
Hahaha, that jsut sittin' there.

MIŠT
Yeah I dunno what happened there, one day it was fine, the next all the tags messed up. Im too lazy to fix it biscuits

Because I can

MIŠT
good way to get fat biscuits

Pssh, I sit on my ass all the time eating junk food and I dont lose a gram. But then at work Im on my feet all day for 10hrs so that cancels it out uhuh

Because I can

MIŠT
*gain, not lose

turn sideways, good disappearing act uhuh
Whatever, trying to eat, drink and type mhm

Because I can

Kosta

MIŠT
Originally posted by Kosta
I hate you so much for that. I have to constantly watch what I eat. uhuh

Finally my new room arranged in such a way that I can get my turntables and midi keyboard set up again. You should buy a guitar already and come over so we can make some bad music... I don't know how we can make my hard house work with whatever you play on guitar... but f*ck it, just do it to be cool. Maybe record some samples and whatnot. yes

Nah, its not a good thing, I want to put on a good 20kg but thats gonna be impossible.

I've had a guitar since April laughing out loud We can play Scars on Broadway type stuff sly

Because I can

MIŠT
and sit around and sings songs from the Sound Of Music awehuhs

i know you know the words

Never watched it awebrow

Because I can

Kosta

Because I can
Why is it that only Aussies are on? no expression

Kosta
Cuz people in the USA are getting up for work, I think. Or we're in the twilight zone. no expression

Because I can
Cuz people in the USA are getting up for work, I think. Or we're in the twilight zone. no expression
We're from a land down under

I was touched by the pope... down under no expression

Kosta
We're from a land down under

I was touched by the pope... down under no expression

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Because I can
yeah uhuh

Why wasn't Jesus born in Australia?

They couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin no expression

MIŠT
The hills were alive, but just died a little. Sif you've never seen it. no expression. I'm sure you'd probably hate it, but it's a must see. laughing out loud

I've got a Midi interface that has Guitar jack inputs, all I need to do now is get a copy of reazon and abelton live, and I'll be set to make music. I want to buy them though so I can have a legit copy, and the software is nearly a grand. no expression So hopefully at some point during the summer.

Nice. Just get a torrent or something to last until you buy it?

silver_tears
yeah uhuh

Why wasn't Jesus born in Australia?

They couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin no expression

crylaugh

Because I can
awesome i love that joke

Kram3r
You still here bumping my threads? uhuh

Because I can
people laughed with me uhuh
and yeah i'm still here
seems like you never left uhuh

Dorian Belmont
bum a smoke bradah, can i buma smoke? got a buck bradah, got a buck? you people took me land bradah gimme a smoke at least just wanna bum me only one? Ah you uis good to me bradah. Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Oh, you'll smoke... *pulls gun* ...AS YOU BURN IN HELL!!! *shoots* quoted in my profile no expression

Ahsoka Tano
Sad.

Because I can
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
quoted in my profile no expression
learn to profile quotes properly no expression

oh and do you get the whole... bradah thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.