Superman Prime vs Asteroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Yeah the big bad girl from the Stormbreaker mini.

Who wins this?

Enyalus
Depends on how much "food" Asteroth gets first.

But generally, Prime.

Zack Fair
Who is Asteroth?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Who is Asteroth?

Primordial chaos demoness. She feeds on the chaos of the universe. Eating planets, then systems, then whole galaxies, etc...basically, a universal-scale threat if she has enough goodies around.

And that was just a small portion of her which was released from the interdimensional prison.

She was a semi-main villain during Beta Ray Bill's Stormbreaker arc. And had huge boobs.

Just felt like point that last part out.

Zack Fair
How big...are we talking Earth's moon or Jupiter big?

Stoic

I'd say moon sized! stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by Enyalus
Depends on how much "food" Asteroth gets first.

But generally, Prime.

Wasn't she devouring Stardust with her touch? How would this affect Prime? I think she has the upper hand here.

Enyalus

Think Power Girl wearing less.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Stormbreaker403.jpg

Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't she devouring Stardust with her touch? How would this affect Prime? I think she has the upper hand here.

Hm. Well, Stardust is a being of pure energy...dunno if it would affect BRB, or Prime, the same way.

Stoic

Hm. Well, Stardust is a being of pure energy...dunno if it would affect BRB, or Prime, the same way.

When Bill first encountered Asteroth in her full form, he howled at the pain of her touch, she was devouring him as well.

Enyalus
When Bill first encountered Asteroth in her full form, he howled at the pain of her touch, she was devouring him as well.

True. Plus she busts planets without even trying, casually manipulates the gravity of black holes, and her energy shielding was enough to stop Stormbreaker easily.

guy222
Asteroth

Zack Fair
So how was she defeated?

Superman XX5
Alpha ray pushed her into a black hole.

Stoic
So how was she defeated?

She was pulled into an event horrizon and her immature greater form was destroyed (It was PIS Marvel needed a way to get rid of this monster). Before being pulled into the black hole however she digitally infected the World Sphere which housed Beta Ray Bills remaining race, and she feasted on them all.

She later hatched from the World Sphere with the appearance of a Korbanite, and Bill in a fit of rage destroyed her and himself in a last ditch effort to rid the universe of her. I have a feeling that we will see her again.

WrathfulDwarf
Well....

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24303xt8.jpg
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superman24304hy2.jpg

She better pack a better punch more powerful than Supernova if she is going to take on PC Superman.

D'oh! Superman Prime...wrong thread.

Stoic
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well....

She better pack a better punch more powerful than Supernova if she is going to take on PC Superman.

How dare you make such a mistake.

UKR
Know what really annoys me about Marvel? It's that in their "cosmic" setup they have this huge obsession with making a new baddie every week who's more more omnipotent than everyone else, and then someone after that, etc. They can't settle for having a factual cosmic pantheon that can't be interfered with. IMO the LT should be indisputably the next after God, then Eternity (who should be the embodiment/personification of the multiverse, not just time), then Galactus, and then everyone else is beneath Big G no matter who we're talking about. But sky fathers should be on Galactus' level because IMO gods don't get the respect they deserve. It's like Marvel is constantly trying to invent a new villain who can destroy this-and-that and it gets annoying fast.

Stoic
Originally posted by UKR
Know what really annoys me about Marvel? It's that in their "cosmic" setup they have this huge obsession with making a new baddie every week who's more more omnipotent than everyone else, and then someone after that, etc. They can't settle for having a factual cosmic pantheon that can't be interfered with. IMO the LT should be indisputably the next after God, then Eternity (who should be the embodiment/personification of the multiverse, not just time), then Galactus, and then everyone else is beneath Big G no matter who we're talking about. But sky fathers should be on Galactus' level because IMO gods don't get the respect they deserve. It's like Marvel is constantly trying to invent a new villain who can destroy this-and-that and it gets annoying fast.

I heard that Marvel was suffering from the DBZ'S.

UKR
I heard that Marvel was suffering from the DBZ'S.

Lol. But it's perfectly true. Making a new bad guy who's even more omnipotent than the last is just bad writing. And it's also annoying because the cosmic beings Marvel should keep are always used as the stepping-stones. When has Galactus not been a stepping stone? Only rarely. But he deserves more respect than some big loser like the "Goblin Force".

Leobama
Originally posted by UKR
Know what really annoys me about Marvel? It's that in their "cosmic" setup they have this huge obsession with making a new baddie every week who's more more omnipotent than everyone else, and then someone after that, etc. They can't settle for having a factual cosmic pantheon that can't be interfered with. IMO the LT should be indisputably the next after God, then Eternity (who should be the embodiment/personification of the multiverse, not just time), then Galactus, and then everyone else is beneath Big G no matter who we're talking about. But sky fathers should be on Galactus' level because IMO gods don't get the respect they deserve. It's like Marvel is constantly trying to invent a new villain who can destroy this-and-that and it gets annoying fast. Sounds a lot like superboy prime to superman prime to superman prime 1mil. Or darkseid ot soulfire darkseid. WOW

Allankles
Originally posted by Leobama
Sounds a lot like superboy prime to superman prime to superman prime 1mil. Or darkseid ot soulfire darkseid. WOW

Huh! Those are staples. The same characters in the future with better powers or acquired power or evolution. Like 1M is an evolution, part kryptonian part 5d imp. And the others have acquired power through evolution ( like SMP) or other means. SBP's world was unaffected by COIE hence his PC like strength and toughness.

Enyalus
Meh. All I know is that some people complain about other companies having Supes clones, when DC itself has dozens of them. Mostly different versions of Supes himself. Plus Majestic, Yat, Zod, etc.

UKR
Sounds a lot like superboy prime to superman prime to superman prime 1mil. Or darkseid ot soulfire darkseid. WOW

I never claimed DC doesn't do this. But Marvel has the cosmic setup and is always trying to make a new guy who's even more omnipotent than the last. It seems a bit surprising that Asteroth didn't use Galactus as a stepping-stone.

Leobama
Originally posted by UKR
I never claimed DC doesn't do this. But Marvel has the cosmic setup and is always trying to make a new guy who's even more omnipotent than the last. It seems a bit surprising that Asteroth didn't use Galactus as a stepping-stone. Sorry i'm missing your point. So it's ok for dc to do it, but annoying for marvel to? And i'm not being sarcastic at all.

Leobama
Originally posted by Allankles
Huh! Those are staples. The same characters in the future with better powers or acquired power or evolution. Like 1M is an evolution, part kryptonian part 5d imp. And the others have acquired power through evolution ( like SMP) or other means. SBP's world was unaffected by COIE hence his PC like strength and toughness. Sorry. It just seems to me that in the dc universe superman has to be the most powerful. Even if it's a superman/superboy from another timeline or universe. To me it's the same as what ukr was complaining about what marvel does. Atleast it doesn't seem as if marvel is trying to intentionally keep one character on top.

vlaaad12345
Not really,superman hasn't ever been the most powerful character in dc nor will he probably ever be,marvel creates a new ''cosmic''threat every week dc doesn't...not to say dc doesn't do it but they do it a whole lot less then marvel does.

Allankles
Sorry. It just seems to me that in the dc universe superman has to be the most powerful. Even if it's a superman/superboy from another timeline or universe. To me it's the same as what ukr was complaining about what marvel does. Atleast it doesn't seem as if marvel is trying to intentionally keep one character on top.

As vlaad replied Supes has never been the most powerful guy in DC. Even his most powerful incarnation Superman Prime (a super evolved Superman in the future) doesn't have that distinction, not even close.

Allankles
Originally posted by Allankles

iceman24567
So she is the female Galactus? Prime gets beat to hell if that's the case.

Bentley
Prime for the stomp.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Not really,superman hasn't ever been the most powerful character in dc nor will he probably ever be,marvel creates a new ''cosmic''threat every week dc doesn't...not to say dc doesn't do it but they do it a whole lot less then marvel does.

He might not technically be the strongest hero in DCU. But he is one of the stronger beings in the DCU probable in the top 5 percentile. It always seems like all the heroes are like "OH no something terrible is happening, no worries superman will take care of it." Face it he is the star of DC and they have to make him "near" unbeatable in all his forms.

Also Prime gets stomped by the female Big G.

Leobama
My bad fellas. Guess i'm just going off at lot of the things that ppl say about superman in these threads. Especially in vs. threads.

UKR
Sorry i'm missing your point. So it's ok for dc to do it, but annoying for marvel to? And i'm not being sarcastic at all.

I never said it's OK for DC to do it. But Marvel seems to do it a lot more and it doesn't bug me that DC does it because I rarely (if not to say practically never) read DC.

UKR
Marvel does have a habit of creating a new cosmic threat every week. They should settle for the cosmic threats they already have. Why can't Galactus be a cosmic threat? sad

Knowsbleed33
What's the point of having boobs that big if touching her will kill you?

Waste.

Leobama
Originally posted by UKR
I never said it's OK for DC to do it. But Marvel seems to do it a lot more and it doesn't bug me that DC does it because I rarely (if not to say practically never) read DC. Sorry. Thought that you were a biased dc fan. I apologize.

UKR
Sorry. Thought that you were a biased dc fan. I apologize.

It's not a biggie. What I mean is that I find it annoying that Marvel does it, because I actually like Marvel. I couldn't possibly ever care less about what DC's doing...it's merely DC, which obviously must be short for "Dog Crap".

UKR

See, wonderful artwork like that is one reason to prefer Marvel. Asteroth in that pic makes Wonder Woman look like a dog. Asteroth is even wearing knee-high leather boots...she's all decked out in leather.

UniOmni
Originally posted by UKR
See, wonderful artwork like that is one reason to prefer Marvel. Asteroth in that pic makes Wonder Woman look like a dog. Asteroth is even wearing knee-high leather boots...she's all decked out in leather.

Yah, i love my cosmics decked out in strained and drained cowhide. It really encompasses the theme of the universe.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What's the point of having boobs that big if touching her will kill you?

Waste.

There's always the fact that she talks like Yoda. Sexy.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well....

Haha!
Noob

Supes Prime wins BTW

Stoic
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Haha!
Noob

Supes Prime wins BTW

How?

Leobama
Originally posted by UKR
It's not a biggie. What I mean is that I find it annoying that Marvel does it, because I actually like Marvel. I couldn't possibly ever care less about what DC's doing...it's merely DC, which obviously must be short for "Dog Crap". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy222
bumprav

Knowsbleed33
Asteroth.

Stunner2xx
Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.