The way KotOR 2 was meant to be!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjTw8qexs8c

*shivers*

Oh that once was might be again!!

Morridini
Pretty old news, was the main topic in the KotOR III thread for a few years.

Nactous
Well, it is very close to completion from what I hear.

Lord Knightfa11
what's it supposed to do? 2 thumbs up on game modifications ^_^

Red Nemesis
http://www.team-gizka.org/index.html

When I saw the thread here, I was convinced that they'd completed it. Shame on you for getting my hopes up! mad

(JK- Gizka awareness is always good)

General Zink
Regardless, the plot of KOTOR2 kind of blew and it will never have been all that great, even with the additions.

Lucien A
Originally posted by General Zink
Regardless, the plot of KOTOR2 kind of blew and it will never have been all that great, even with the additions. Agreed. Even with the all the additional components, the story as a whole was never that great. Just goes to show you can't beat the original.

Captain REX
Seriously. Even watching that trailer just made me cringe. It's just more clutter.

Nactous
Would have made more sense.

Allankles
Both Kotor's had ok plots. I thought Kotor 2's was slightly better but for me Kotor 2's character made the big difference. Kotor 2's characters overall were much better than the kotor 1's.

Darth Storm
look, kotor 1, the original is the best.... kotor 2 was exeptional and the third 1 will rule, unless they make it yet another part of revan's mysteries, lets just hear it all!

Lucien A
Originally posted by Allankles
Both Kotor's had ok plots. I thought Kotor 2's was slightly better but for me Kotor 2's character made the big difference. Kotor 2's characters overall were much better than the kotor 1's. Most would disagree. Though I did like the overall character development of #2 more, I preferred the actual characters of #1 more. I will admit though, in retrospect, the Exile's character is far more believable than Revan's.

Slash_KMC
Kotor 1's plot was better, especially when playing. You had exact orders and direction in kotor 1, while in kotor 2 there was not. I was waiting the whole time for something to happen like in kotor 1 but then all that happened was Kreia saying "there is no great revelation". I thought the kotor 1 characters were more interesting and it's better to have less characters unlike the loads of characters in kotor 2 who were just Ebon Hawk decoration.

I'm not anti-kotor 2 because I like the gameplay more and the added influence system which caused me to not verbally abuse the characters like I did in kotor 1.

Lord Knightfa11
I thought kotor 1 had a better story in general, but kotor 2 had alot of deeper characters.

Lucien A
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
I thought kotor 1 had a better story in general, but kotor 2 had alot of deeper characters. Bada bing.

The Rover
Deeper characters? How so? Nothing was resolved in that game...

Lord Lucien
Deeper characters isn't French for "tieing up all loose ends." It means the characters' stories and personality were explored in more detail.

Allankles
Originally posted by The Rover
Deeper characters? How so? Nothing was resolved in that game...

More mature, more interesting. They had a bigger stake in the happenings of the plot. The bad guys were more disturbed/tragic (Sion and Traya). The good guys had history Visas/Atton or important personal journeys they felt they had to take Brianna/Goto/Mira et al.

Overall I thought there was also more to the plot of Kotor 2. The economic and political issues that were going on, the bounty on Jedi, the Sith's secret assassinations these things made Kotor 2's plot a little bit better for me. You felt like the galaxy was a big place and that events weren't just waiting for your interference.

Not to say Kotor 1's plot wasn't good in its own way Manaan is probably my joint favorite planet of the series but overall I felt Kotor 2 did better at spicing things up.

The Taven
KotOR 2's plot was a million times superior to 1's.

The Rover
Nothing was ever resolved! Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.