Iori Yagami vs Urien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kirikaze Fuuma
who wins?

occultdestroyer
Urien

Darkstorm Zero
Dunno about this one...

Jayct
Iori. If Alex can beat Gill then Iori should destory Urien.

Darkstorm Zero
Err... Your aware that Gill purposely threw that match? confused

Sado22
Iori. what the hell has Urien done besides look like yashiro and strip himself?

Jayct
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Err... Your aware that Gill purposely threw that match? confused

Unless you have another source besides the canon guide, I don't abide by that. The canon guide says Gill likely threw the match. And even if he did do that, he did it because Alex impressed him so much. The same "impressive" Alex who could hardly touch Ryu. The same Ryu whom would have his hands more than full with Iori. The same Iori who would stomp Urien. big grin

One of the big problems with the Street Fighter story line is that every second fighter "throws the fight on purpose" I'm getting really sick of that :-(

Darkstorm Zero
Try Street Fighter Eternal

Your using Circular ABC logic, Gill was able to fight farly well against Gouki, someone who would outright FLATTEN Iori like a rolling pin over dough.

I can name baybe 2 other orrurances where someone wasn't fighting seriously.

P-Geyser

Your using Circular ABC logic, Gill was able to fight farly well against Gouki, someone who would outright FLATTEN Iori like a rolling pin over dough.

Sado SAYS Iori can beat Gouki roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero
I happen to disagree with him there...

Iori got rolled by that raging F@g, @$$ Crimson.

That and Akuma's Feats, abilities and power-set put him on a whole different league than Iori.

Plus akuma's Bad@$$ery outshines Iori's by miles, and he does it while being a Shotoclone, and Iori is already a very cool bad@$$ character in his own right so...

Man of Violence
Urien...and I doubt it would be the hardest fight he ever fought either. Dude can turn his body into steel, in which Iori wont even be able to hurt'im. Man can make earth quakes for taunt moves. Guy is so strong that he can punch the Earth so hard that it erupts volcanic geysers and then he can stand in the lava geyser. Not only is that stranght TO THE MAX but that's some insane durability that shows that Iori's flames wont even bother the, dude. Plus Capcom has stated that Urien is just as strong as Gill.

Urien is badass and he's black. He crushes Iori.

Sado22
there is something about Alex's SF33rdstrike ending. while he got uberpwned by Ryu, Alex was far from out. It seemed like he was just getting serious. so despite the usual Ryu-dickeating, and making Alex look like a loser.......they didn't totally pi$$ on Alex. also Alex said that he couldn't counter a single move. it doesn't mean that he got pwned perfect.

sorry but no dice, bro.
it was "Idiot Iori" who attacked Ash and Ash happened to have the magatama mirror that specializes in neutralizing any kind of power...especially Orochi power. its like a mad dog attacking a guy with a shotgun really. its not a feat for Ash. or a bad one for Orochi Iori.

bet you wouldn't throw a tantrum if i said your goldenboy could do it.

maybe true. maybe not. Iori has feats in his own right and he's done some heavy ass damage too. capable of neutralizing a god IS a feat. and we all know Orochi can oneshot almost anyone from SF. before anyone gives me the "kryptonite" drill, i'll say two things:
-no proof
-no hints

thus, can't be claimed to be an explaination. Iori also is a natural carrier to Orochi power...someething only a percentage of was what Rugal used to wtfpwn the entire cast of KoF95. in Orochi form, he was able to take on the entire cast of KoF97. In KoFKyo he could've killed them Yashiro and Yamazaki hadn't it been for Kyo convincing them to leave. and don't even make me bring up KoFZillion feats.

as for moveset, well, while akuma barely caused damage with the shite he was pulling off in the SF4 trailer with several hadoukens, a mere powerup from Iori was making the earth shake and the aura was breaking apart the rocks around them.

notice also that, as it was shown in KoFKyo, Kyo holds back his flame power so that he doesn't vaporize his opponents but is fully capable of doing so if he is bloodlusted. Iori's orochi flames are naturally hotter than Kyo's anyway so needless to say he can do worse.

notice, that i'm not saying that Iori can beat Akuma. I'm just pointing out that it aint a joke. of course, i think he CAN do it but as of now, i'm in no mood to get into that and derail a thread.

disagree here but its a matter of personal choice.

sure he can. the man can vap people if he wants to. i doubt steel'd be too much of a problem.

stop using in-game BS for feats.

when?

and neither of them have feats. raising mountains isn't a feat nor is splitting the ocean one. Moses could do that and he wasn't even a fighter laughing out loud

wtf does black of to do with it?

~Sado

Man of Violence
You said some pretty fanboish shit just nowOriginally posted by Sado22
sure he can. the man can vap people if he wants to. i doubt steel'd be too much of a problem. 1.That's bull, Iori can't vape shit and he never has.

2.Steel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>people. laughing out loud

Originally posted by Sado22
stop using in-game BS for feats. Dude, it's his phuckin' taunt move.

when? laughing Have you ever played SFIII? The man does it as win pose.

and neither of them have feats. raising mountains isn't a feat nor is splitting the ocean one. Moses could do that and he wasn't even a fighter laughing out loud Gill has feats, the things you say aint feats. And Moses can beat the shit outta anybody from any game. He has devine intervention...so i don't see how that's funny unless your me and your readin', this shit. laughing out loud

And it's Iori who really has no feats laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

wtf does black of to do with it?

~Sado Hes black and he's powerful and president of the Illuminati, you don't see that often in fightin' games and that's what makes'im cool

Sado22
KoFKyo.

and the fact the Iori can vape people if he wants to means he can't melt steel?
Iori>Orohi>Goenitz>Gill>Urien

so? what the f0ck does that have to do with feats? hell, Grant shakes the screen when he powers up in his pre-fight stance but i got flamed for using it.

he aint there in SF3. he's there from Giant impact onwards no expression

yeah only men can find that shite funny, lady big grin
no seriously, what are Gill's feats?

-neutralized a god>>>>SF
-can crush rocks with his bare hands
-can punch through walls with ease for kicks
-can vape people
-was rated as stronger than Goenitz who wtfpwned rugal who wtfpwned KoF95 cast easily
-threw Soiree away several feet like a rag doll with an arm toss
-had a church collapse on him and he wasn't even phazed by it. in fact not only did he survive but he was unscratched and 100% and ready to kick butt.......and this is without his powers.
-his aura is so strong just a power up made rocks shatter and a huge crater to appear and the ground to shake (kofzillion ad made by SNK)
-just a powerup from him shook an entire alley, made all the trash fly around and created such an intense pressure that Seth was brought down to his knees in awe brekaing a cold sweat.......and Seth's a black man no expression

being black don't make you cool, mane. you probably took Fresh Prince too seriously as a kid laughing out loud

~Sado

Man of Violence
KoFKyo. That's BS that's far from canon ability.

and the fact the Iori can vape people if he wants to means he can't melt steel?
Iori>Orohi>Goenitz>Gill>Urien.All of that is BS and lacks proof and a man of steel is harder than a man flesh. What kind of stupid assumption is that? Iori can vape a man so he can vape steel even though Iori can't even vape a man cuz the evidence I brought is total BS.

so? what the f0ck does that have to do with feats? hell, Grant shakes the screen when he powers up in his pre-fight stance but i got flamed for using it.shakin' the screen is not an earth quake. When Urien punches the ground, his falls fall over. This shows Urien can make full fledged quakes wit ver lil effort.

he aint there in SF3. he's there from Giant impact onwards no expression.I meant you haven't played any of the SF3's

yeah only men can find that shite funny, lady big grin
no seriously, what are Gill's feats? I said'em already and you foolishly said they weren't cuz Moses of all people could do it laughing out loud Like Moses aint the most powerful man to have ever lived. laughing

-neutralized a god>>>>SF
-can punch through walls with ease for kicks
-can vape people
-was rated as stronger than Goenitz who wtfpwned rugal who wtfpwned KoF95 cast easily
-threw Soiree away several feet like a rag doll with an arm toss
-had a church collapse on him and he wasn't even phazed by it. in fact not only did he survive but he was unscratched and 100% and ready to kick butt.......and this is without his powers.
-his aura is so strong just a power up made rocks shatter and a huge crater to appear and the ground to shake (kofzillion ad made by SNK)
-just a powerup from him shook an entire alley, made all the trash fly around and created such an intense pressure that Seth was brought down to his knees in awe brekaing a cold sweat.......and Seth's a black man no expression Er thing you just stated is either Bullshit, okay feats for humans, never happened or yet to be proven as canon abilities.

being black don't make you cool, mane. you probably took Fresh Prince too seriously as a kid laughing out loud

~Sado You TOTALLY missed my point. It was that most blacks in fighters are athletes or punks. Urien is a black man in power and is actually IMPORTANT to the game that's what makes'em cool TO ME. Why is that er time I say somthin about blacks you got some negative shit to say and take my points out of control and it's just you doin that. You need to see somebody bout that. Got some inner demons Sado? laughing

You probably looked at Fresh Prince and said "So that's how ******* act. They are a silly people". laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
sorry but no dice, bro.
it was "Idiot Iori" who attacked Ash and Ash happened to have the magatama mirror that specializes in neutralizing any kind of power...especially Orochi power. its like a mad dog attacking a guy with a shotgun really. its not a feat for Ash. or a bad one for Orochi Iori.

However, even when being more energised, more aggressive, physically stronger and faster, he still lost to Ash...

God that sucks balls...

maybe true. maybe not. Iori has feats in his own right and he's done some heavy ass damage too. capable of neutralizing a god IS a feat. and we all know Orochi can oneshot almost anyone from SF. before anyone gives me the "kryptonite" drill, i'll say two things:
-no proof
-no hints

thus, can't be claimed to be an explaination. Iori also is a natural carrier to Orochi power...someething only a percentage of was what Rugal used to wtfpwn the entire cast of KoF95. in Orochi form, he was able to take on the entire cast of KoF97. In KoFKyo he could've killed them Yashiro and Yamazaki hadn't it been for Kyo convincing them to leave. and don't even make me bring up KoFZillion feats.

Ok first and formost, Orochi is not a God... he never was, GAIA is the god, and thats whom Orochi reffers to as his beloved. Orochi himself is a demon, certainly immortal but with no claim to anything close to Omnipotence.

As for your counterclaim to the three treasures Sealing techniques, then come up with a counter theory, you've never explained anything beyond, "They did, therefore they rock". Whereas Orochi is a featless phuck anyways, I could ram that down your thoat a couple of billion times till the tste is so bitter you'd be pulling your own teeth out.

The 23 where stated to be the only ones capable of stopping Orochi, that is fact beyond reproach, therefore it's auto PIS victory anyway.

As for the rest, it's non-canon, so why bother?

as for moveset, well, while akuma barely caused damage with the shite he was pulling off in the SF4 trailer with several hadoukens, a mere powerup from Iori was making the earth shake and the aura was breaking apart the rocks around them.

notice also that, as it was shown in KoFKyo, Kyo holds back his flame power so that he doesn't vaporize his opponents but is fully capable of doing so if he is bloodlusted. Iori's orochi flames are naturally hotter than Kyo's anyway so needless to say he can do worse.

notice, that i'm not saying that Iori can beat Akuma. I'm just pointing out that it aint a joke. of course, i think he CAN do it but as of now, i'm in no mood to get into that and derail a thread.

It's a shame that a considerable amount of evidence points to the direction that Akuma was still holding back...

And again KOF-Kyo was never confirmed Canon anywhere...

disagree here but its a matter of personal choice.

A question: How many Shotoclones can pull off the Badassery that Akuma has done... Not even Ryu, the original, could do that...

Kirikaze Fuuma
because Ash has a neutralizer for his power. no surprise here.

semi-canon. it's because SNK created it and even make a trailer for KOF kyo in 1997 CD. it still shows canon ability though...

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
semi-canon. it's because SNK created it and even make a trailer for KOF kyo in 1997 CD. it still shows canon ability though...

Yeah... Where was that stated again?

Kirikaze Fuuma
just take a look. there's a plenty for you.

http://www.google.co.id/search?hl=id&q=kof+kyo+semi+canon&btnG=Telusuri+dengan+Google&meta=

Darkstorm Zero
Err, the only thing there was the link from GameFAQS, and all that stated was that Fans generally consider both KOFKyo and KOFZillion as Semi Canon.

All that is, is oppinion, that confirms nothing even close to being a source stating wther or not it's canon, semi-canon, or non-canon...

And even if I where to swallow that, then what parts are canon and whats not?... Give me SOMETHING that confirms or deny's this...

P-Geyser
bet you wouldn't throw a tantrum if i said your goldenboy could do it.

Just calling it like you said it.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Err, the only thing there was the link from GameFAQS, and all that stated was that Fans generally consider both KOFKyo and KOFZillion as Semi Canon.

All that is, is oppinion, that confirms nothing even close to being a source stating wther or not it's canon, semi-canon, or non-canon...

And even if I where to swallow that, then what parts are canon and whats not?... Give me SOMETHING that confirms or deny's this...

normally, comics are non-canon. but there are two comics that are "semi-canon".

1. KOF kyo
2. KOF zillion

why? KOF kyo and KOF zillion was made by SNK themself. SNK directed it. do you think SNK would exaggerate their power? I guess not.

Sado22
it was stated to be semi-canon. you can look for it yourself. aside from that its made by SNK. they wont be showing stuff that characters can't do now would they?

pay attention man. Ash had Kagura's powers which specialize in negating Orochi power. she DID seal Orochi himself.

where did you get the gaia stuff? Orochi' own winpose has him say that there is none superior to him in heaven or earth.

and the whole "kryponite theory" has merit because....?
wtf with the aggression even though i'm going outta my way to be polite and civil this time around?
suck my dick, mofo mad
featless phuck means shite considered that *cough* "feats aint everything". by feats, sure Orochi hasn't done squat but a % of his power phucked the entire cast of KoF95, his flunkie raped people over and wrecked a whole stadium with a glimpse of his power and Orochi himself is powerful enough to destroy the world. come and talk when anyone from SF can make that claim.

its made by SNK themselves. think Udon.

if the man can neutralize a god with his flames and can VAPORIZE human flesh and bones......you think he can't damage steel with the heat of his powers? maybe even melt it?

i meant shakes the ground, my bad. proof of him making "full fledge quakes"?

oh really? this coming form the kid whose been going on and on about UDON comics and complains that noncanon endings can be used to but throws a hissy fit when people do it for endings besides SF. as Darko pointed out, you only use endings that suit your little delusions.

and for the record:
(official story. its the reason why he can tear through people's flesh)

cody could punch through walls and its considered a great feat even by Capcom. Iori does it for kicks.

KoFKyo.

direct quote of Vice and Mature and its the reason why they betrayed Goenitz.

KoFAD

KoFAD. compare this to how ryu was knocked out because someone hit him with a bottle to the head laughing out loud

KoFZillion intro MADE BY SNK

prologue of Iori's team in KoF2001....something ryu can only compare to with dark hadou and even then it wasn't half as impressive.

~Sado

Jayct

I Have to admit I haven't seen much of sf eternal, I will go and have a look.

Gill versus Alex (I take your word for it)
Ryu versus Sakura
Oro versus Gouki
Sagat versus Dan
Gouki versus Ryu

And possibly quite a few more, I haven't read the guides in a while, memory is a bit fuzzy

Ryu got knocked out by a bottle to the head

Now that most certainly isn't canon - and if I remember correctly he didn't even notice the guys or the bottle attacking him...he was in a daze. He most certainly wasn't knocked out he didn't even blink...I think he had a scratch above the eye or something.

Sado22
they showed him get hit in the head and he fell to his knees. then the scene shifted for a bit until Chunli was standing, slightly blurred in front of him. clearly some time had passed because the thugs weren't there anymore and his vision was reforming like it does when you regain consciousness.
he was being emo, yes, but the fact that he got laid out by a bottle to the head and knocked out is a low showing.

9F8B32
Ryu was indeed pretty weary before he got hit with it. It's not the fact he was out that matters because if I recall right he was pretty drained/emo after tapping into the dark hadou (or how it's called in English). What that part shows his durability. He bled by it.

Man of Violence
its made by SNK themselves. think Udon. Bull shit, unless they say canon ability then it's bull shit.

if the man can neutralize a god with his flames and can VAPORIZE human flesh and bones......you think he can't damage steel with the heat of his powers? maybe even melt it?.Would you pleez stop usin' this Orochi is a God shit, so what? God is just a title, he is a KOF character wit no big feats who was beaten...that's it. I mean the guy aint even done anything God like at all. REAL Gods can't be beaten by humans.

A man that is harder than steel is harder than a man of bone, if the guy can stand in shootin' lava, he can stand Iori's flames and PLEEZ don't say some shit like Iori's flame is hotter than lava. And I have never heard of Iori vapin' anyone. And You have yet to prove canon ability for KOFKyo.

proof of him making "full fledge quakes"?When he does it things in the background shake or bounce in the air and if his opponent is grounded they will take damage and fall to the floor.

oh really? this coming form the kid whose been going on and on about UDON comics and complains that non-canon endings can be used to but throws a hissy fit when people do it for endings besides SF. as Darko pointed out, you only use endings that suit your little delusions.You are FULL of shit, you know that?

1. I HAVE PROVEN that the comic has CANON ABILITY, I didn't just say it was canon...CAPCOM did.

2. I use non-canon endins from games that ARE PROVEN CANON. I PROVE the shit I say which is why I'm ALMOST always right.

You do none of that. I have never stopped you from usin' feats from non-canon endins in CANON GAMES. It is bull shit when you use non-canon showins from NON-CANON GAMES. But what am I tellin' you this for, like DSZ you wont get it, it's just to phuckin' far over your head.

and for the record:
(official story. its the reason why he can tear through people's flesh) Never heard that before

cody could punch through walls and its considered a great feat even by Capcom. Iori does it for kicks. Yes it is a feat, but I wouldn't even bring it up in a thread where Cody is fightin' a guy who can make quakes wit a punch. I would only bring feats better than that.

KoFKyo.Bull shit

direct quote of Vice and Mature and its the reason why they betrayed Goenitz.And this proves that he can beat Urien? laughing

KoFADAnd...how is that better than makin' quakes wit taunts?

KoFAD. compare this to how ryu was knocked out because someone hit him with a bottle to the head laughing out loudSee you makin' shit up...that's the shit that makes me not take you seriously (I'm tryin). I just watched the movie yesterday and Ryu wasn't knocked out. He simply slumped down on the wall cuz he was sad laughing out loud . He wasn't even closed to knocked out. LOL, you say the guy can't take a bottle to the head yet in the same movie he can walk through Chi Blast the size of Kamehamehas. Think just a bit before you post. laughing

KoFZillion intro MADE BY SNK Fine then, Marvel VS Capcom is canon now.

prologue of Iori's team in KoF2001....something ryu can only compare to with dark hadou and even then it wasn't half as impressive. OOOOOOOOOO A POWER UP, that is really gonna hurt Urien. laughing

You must aint seen the new SFIV trailer...Ryu destroys that bull shit power up you whinin about.

Kirikaze Fuuma
so does pocket fighter. laughing

dude, the titles are different. KoF zillion is made by SNK, and still one of KoF series. while MVC is different to SF series and because capcom didn't want to look shame in front of marvel character so they gave a power upgrade to capcom character so much like DBZ characters. the same goes to tatsunoko vs capcom too.

you mean when Ryu shake earth while he become evil Ryu? Iori shake earth while he power up by himself.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Man of Violence
See you makin' shit up...that's the shit that makes me not take you seriously (I'm tryin). I just watched the movie yesterday and Ryu wasn't knocked out. He simply slumped down on the wall cuz he was sad laughing out loud . He wasn't even closed to knocked out. This ain't the 1st time he's done that. Sado always sees what he wants to see when it involves people he got hate for.

Sado22
aside from random MoV dickeating, the point of this baseless trolling was? and its funny when the person with the worst memory in KMC history magically starts siding with MoV even though he probably doesn't even remember whats been talked about.

~Sado

I-Drop
no expression It's like you're not even trying to make sense. WTF does my admitted bad memory have to do w/what I said? Does my fuked up memory make what I'm saying any less true? I've been saying this about you since b4 MOV existed. Notice the "this ain't the 1st time" part? You alright, mane?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Man of Violence
Hes black and he's powerful and president The original Obama?

Sado22
you're sitting here and agreeing with MoV even though you probably don't even remember the scene yourself. heck, you probably don't even know what scene we're talking about.

....cuz you wouldn't remember. dah.

hey, i didn't know MoV was born in a test tube eek!

I-Drop
I DO remember the last coupla times we disagreed on what happened in an anime...I was proven to be right. One was the Rock v. Billy incident(ya got something against Rock so you saw what you wanted to see) & the other was when you tried to say Gouki v. Ryu in SF4 showed that Gouki don't give a shit about Ryu(ya got something against both so you saw what you wanted to see). I apparently remember enough to get the job done. I remember Ryu looking very empty & very stupid after the bottle. Not KOed. I used to own it, but don't remember where I put it 'cuz I hated the Alpha movies. We should all look for vids so we can see if you're just doing the hater shit again. My memory may be bad, but @least it's not biased big grin Not dickeating or being rude, just pointing out that you have a track record, son. It's become safe to assume that you're wrong in these matters big grin

Sado22
refresh my memory, cuz i don't remember what your talking about.

he picked him up and tossed him aside while calling him a coward. and techincally, i AM still right because Gouki doesn't care about Ryu but Evil Ryu big grin

you want me to mention the times you remember only the bad things about geese or terry or whatever? my memory isn't the only biased one. i have to repeat terry or ryo's feats at least several times before you can remember them. its funny how you remember TWO incidents where i was wrong as opposed to thousands where i was right. incinerating hadoukens for one, non island sinking blows for other, SFA anime showing how they would fight and NOT hadouken power, Kyo's KoFAD feats, Ryo's KoFMI feats, and the akuma-the-tectonic-plate-buster, terry's feats, klantis' bullshite etc etc etc etc etc

~Sado

I-Drop
1. You talked of Billy beating up Rock in the anime. You were as wrong as possible, but that's how your brain works when it involves someone you don't like. You got something against Rock, so somehow your twisted hater mind saw him getting beat up by Billy. You want me to find quotes? Won't take long big grin

2. Fool! It's quite obvious by what he says to Ryu that Ryu's refusal to embrace the SNH is really starting to piss him off. That's WHY he's calling him a coward. That's why he says all that "path" shit. This is not rocket science. This stuff is easy to follow.

3. I wasn't involved in the inceration or island sink. Me remembering only the bad things about Geese or Terry(not my fault they're so easy to remember) isn't the same as you remembering things the way you want them to be. I'm remembering bad shit, you're remembering bad shit that didn't happen. See the difference? laughing out loud If you don't, your hate has driven you insane.

Sado22
hmm...IIRC neither of them really had an advantage and that towards the end Billy was about to kill Rock if hadn't it been for DDASSassin chick. i recall mentioning to people that Rock was distracted cuz of her incompetent about-to-fall-off-tower ass

you speak japanese now? confused

you remember bad shit that don't happen too, mane. remember the geese "tripping" to his death rants? no expression

I-Drop
1. Rock landed the only clean hit & then went to save the big titty chick. Billy then was about to send Rock off the tower...AS ROCK HELD THE BIG TITTY CHICK TO KEEP HER FROM FALLING OFF THE ROOF. You don'tRC & you hardly ever do when it's someone you don't like. & you didn't mention the big titty chick. I did. Funny how you admitted you was wrong about it b4, but now you're trying to defend yourself. Funny & sad. You said Rock was getting beat up, now neither had an advantage?

2. I don't speak Japanese, I'm very good @reading subs tho. The vid I posted had them. Nice dodge. big grin

3. You said lost his balance. Just using what you gave me. Once you said he didn't trip I acknowledged it. I don't know how the fight went, so it's not about me remembering anything. Try again.

Sado22
whats funny or sad about this? you're saying rock landed a clean shot as if that means something. i was wrong and i'm still admitting it.
weird...

never saw it.

and i went ahead and explained it too. you still mentioned tripping and dying or something like that in the ken/geese thread.

~Sado

I-Drop
whats funny or sad about this? you're saying rock landed a clean shot as if that means something. i was wrong and i'm still admitting it.
weird...Looks to me like you were defending it. If one lands a clean shot & the other doesn't I'd say that the guy who landed the hit has the advantage. @any rate, how one could have that one losing is beyond me. Must be the hate. no expression Is there any other explanation?
never saw it.You speak Japanese?
and i went ahead and explained it too. you still mentioned tripping and dying or something like that in the ken/geese thread.
~Sado If you say so. You're probably wrong again, but I don't care to check it. laughing out loud Still not the same as seeing actual video representations & seeing the exact opposite of what's presented because you are so full of hate.

Dark-Jaxx
Will you both just shut the hell up?

I-Drop
Doubtful, but I'll try to keep it on topic from here on.

Sado22
agreed with the clean shot. but towards the end of it all, Billy could've killed him too. and even the fight itself wasn't an easy one for Rock as opposed to the fact that Billy has always been Terry's biatch. see what i mean? its about comparison in ways.
but still, i was wrong and (for once) you were right. i never claimed i was always right and we both know that i'm more willing to double check shite than anyone out there.

i'm not 100% fluent in it but if i go to Japan as a tourist, i can get where i want to go. unless its Osaka because i don't know the Osaka dialect that well.

f0ck you laughing out loud

REPORTED! no

I-Drop
agreed with the clean shot. but towards the end of it all, Billy could've killed him too.Yeah, only because Rock was holding up the big titty girl & not paying ANY attention to Billy. There are no buts.
and even the fight itself wasn't an easy one for Rock as opposed to the fact that Billy has always been Terry's biatch. see what i mean? its about comparison in ways.& it's not a very good one. Billy never got a single hit in until Rock had stopped fighting & saved the big titty girl. Had Rock not saved the girl for all we know he could have FUBARED him worse than Terry ever did.

*Rock is beating a downed Billy up like Brian Fury does*
Billy: Stop! Hold up a sec! Ain't you gonna save the girl?!
Rock: Fuk that bit<h! I don't even know her. I came up here to knock you the fuk out! *continues punching Billy in the face*
Billy:But she'll d....
Rock: DON'T GIVE A FUK! *continues punching Billy in the face*
Billy: Shit!......*fades into KOville*

This ain't a bad one for Rock by any means & I ain't about to let you make it oneOriginally posted by Sado22
but still, i was wrong and (for once) you were right. i never claimed i was always right and we both know that i'm more willing to double check shite than anyone out there.Ok. Originally posted by Sado22
i'm not 100% fluent in it but if i go to Japan as a tourist, i can get where i want to go. unless its Osaka because i don't know the Osaka dialect that well.Oh. I posted the english one here. Gouki is losing his patience w/Ryu.
f0ck you laughing out loudI got bored & checked. I didn't say anything about Geese tripping in the Ken/Geese thread. Go look. You WERE wrong laughing out loud

Sado22
but...but... big grin
hey, Rock and Billy got paired up agianst eachother in KoFMI series, while a 20 yo Terry fubared him easily. see the difference! the mightiness that is Terry Bogard! Happy Dance

well we can speculate till Michaels Jackson stops running after kids or P-Geyser stops crying about Terry being replaced by Kyo or you become a big fan of Ryo. but in the ends, its all just speculation. they seemed to be paired up and IIRC rock didn't land a clean shot easily.

they should hook up...

~Sado

I-Drop
but...but... big grin
hey, Rock and Billy got paired up agianst eachother in KoFMI series, while a 20 yo Terry fubared him easily. see the difference! the mightiness that is Terry Bogard! Happy Dance Rock is paired up w/Billy because Billy worked for his pop & wants Rock to follow in Geese's footsteps. This is no indication of skill or power level. The only think we can thus far compare Rock to Terry in so far is power & going by feats Rock>>>>his mentor. Originally posted by Sado22
well we can speculate till Michaels Jackson stops running after kids or P-Geyser stops crying about Terry being replaced by Kyo or you become a big fan of Ryo. but in the ends, its all just speculation. they seemed to be paired up and IIRC rock didn't land a clean shot easily.1. laughing out loud You might as well have said speculate forever because none of those will EVER happen. Well the 2nd is possible, but the 1st & 3rd ain't. 2. As stated, being paired up because the story demands it has nothing to do w/Rock's or Billy's power or skill level. 3. We have the luxury of seeing Rock scrap a lil w/Billy(sending it to you now). During that scrap Rock landed a clean hit & Billy couldn't touch Rock unless Rock was either running towards the big titties or holding them up. We don't have the luxury of seeing Terry fight Billy all we know is that Terry won(color me surprised no expression ) & it seemed like it didn't take much effort. We don't know the details of every punch & kick(considering how much the writers loved Terry this may be a blessing).

& This one looks like a tough fight. I had no idea Urien was that powerful. Then again I didn't like SF3 that much.

P-Geyser
or P-Geyser stops crying about Terry being replaced by Kyo.

Will you stop bringing my fawking name up?! mad

Sado22
F0CK PG! mad

I-Drop
Let's all get along. Just sent you a PM w/the fight Sadp

Man of Violence
aside from random MoV dickeating, the point of this baseless trolling was? and its funny when the person with the worst memory in KMC history magically starts siding with MoV even though he probably doesn't even remember whats been talked about.

~Sado How is he dickeatin' when he is agreein' wit somethin' I said that he already said long before I said it but in different words?

Sado22
you're like the dude who shows up after the sequel and asks who the main hero is. you need to keep up on the discussion big grin

Man of Violence
Well I'm glad you dudes are done....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.