dr strange,loki,kurse vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
in asgard, all out....

Bada's Palin
Odin, easily.

guy222
odin

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Odin but it's a good fight.

shokosugi
Dr. Strange > Odin even in Asgard

Bada's Palin
Originally posted by shokosugi
Dr. Strange > Odin even in Asgard

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nethermouse/lold.jpg

shokosugi
Bada's Palin why is it so funny? i'll back up my claim if you can prove that Odin > Dr. Strange.

Bada's Palin
Bada's Palin why is it so funny? i'll back up my claim if you can prove that Odin > Dr. Strange.

Unfortunately I've already had the great displease of seeing you try and "back up" your claims. Normally you back them up by ignoring the context of Dr.Strange's battles against a couple of characters who are higher up on the cosmic hierarchy.

Sadly those fights are about as relevant as Thor's comments about Odin having a chance against Galactus, or Thanos' fight with the in-betweener, or a hand ninja almost killing Strange.

shokosugi
so you can't prove Odin > Strange smile

Enyalus
Remember when those two old mages channeled the entire Crimson Dimension into the Juggernaut during his fight with Cyttorak? Dr. Strange is their superior. Wonder if he could do the same thing to Asgard to empower Kurse further.

Otherwise, Odin wins.

Bada's Palin

Sure I can, just not to someone who interprets Strange's showings like you, in the batshit insane faboy mode way.

DarkOdin

King Thor beat Strange no problem.

King Thor = Odin

Strange loses

shokosugi
Bada Palin's well, explain it to everyone. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.