Mates, bit of an opinion here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
So basically mates, me mate is taking me on working out soon, get me some muscles, tone the body, get fit, all of them things, so mate, is muscle Kram3r win? Y/N?

MIŠT
I voted for 69 biscuits

Also mate, start in 2 weeks, we'll have a bit of a competition eh bradah biscuits

Kosta

Kram3r
Mates, we should all get like that. Us aussie blokes, I mean no sheilas can resist us three, AMIRITE?

MIŠT
Originally posted by Kosta
Do it. Then we can beat up little kids together.

JOIN MY GYM DUDE! You're walking distance from it, and I NEED a training partner. I'm sick of asking the staff there for spots. mad

Ok, but it'll have to wait for 2 weeks, then Im free all day every day.

But I dont know how I'll go spotting for you laughing out loud I'd drop whatever you're lifting sly

Bardock42
Look, dudes, not to spoil your fun, but, no matter how hard...no matter how long...no matter how good you work out...at the end of the day...you are still Australian.

Sorry.

Kosta

Kram3r
Mates, unfair, how can most of the KMC ***** come from ****ing Adelaide or Melbourne when there is more people here? Mate, I'm like the only Sydney ****. Probably rest of Sydney have things to do. haermm

Because I can
Originally posted by Kram3r
Mates, we should all get like that. Us aussie blokes, I mean no sheilas can resist us three, AMIRITE?
no expression

Hell yeah. raver Then all the sheilas will be all like 'EY! Give me back my purse!"

Awesome big grin. I'll turn you in to a beefcake in no time. yes

You don't need to be able to lift it, just lift a small percentage of the weight on my last rep to help me get the weight up so I can go to failure and have a more effective work set.
no expression

Originally posted by Bardock42
Look, dudes, not to spoil your fun, but, no matter how hard...no matter how long...no matter how good you work out...at the end of the day...you are still Australian.

Sorry.

no expression

Kosta

Sorry.

Oh, you're such a b!tch uhuh.

It's not so bad for me though. I'm a Russian citizen of Australia. stick out tongue

MIŠT

Sorry.

And you mean that chicks love us no matter what we look like as long as we talk in our native accent, right? blush2

Right? confused

Right? cry

Hell yeah. raver Then all the sheilas will be all like 'EY! Give me back my purse!"

Awesome big grin. I'll turn you in to a beefcake in no time. yes

You don't need to be able to lift it, just lift a small percentage of the weight on my last rep to help me get the weight up so I can go to failure and have a more effective work set.

Done flex How much is it anyway?

Kram3r

Sorry.

**** YOU!

Bardock42

Because I can

MIŠT
On top of it you play Warhammer no expression

Dont chicks love that? confused

AWW CRAP IM DOING IT ALL WRONG cry

Kosta
Mates, unfair, how can most of the KMC ***** come from ****ing Adelaide or Melbourne when there is more people here? Mate, I'm like the only Sydney ****. Probably rest of Sydney have things to do. haermm

The case with Adelaide is we all know each other... well, Mist and I do. no expression Is there anyone else from Adelaide? Because I Can is the only one from Melbourne, no?

Kram3r
What the ****? How did this thread stop being about me, Jesus **** me dead Christ.

Because I can
The case with Adelaide is we all know each other... well, Mist and I do. no expression Is there anyone else from Adelaide? Because I Can is the only one from Melbourne, no?
yeah from Melbourne
What the ****? How did this thread stop being about me, Jesus **** me dead Christ.
It is about you... we're just talkin about you behind your back...no expression

MIŠT

Allies lives in Para Hills or something, you'll find him in the artwork/rp forums.

Kram3r

Mate, I swear if you mates come to Sydney, better get me some phone call.

Kosta

Bardock42

Kosta
Originally posted by Because I can
where's your patriotism?!

get real no expression

I love Aus to bits. I'm more of a bogan than most people that were born here, trust me. laughing out loud

Kosta

Kram3r
I CBF quoting you *****. So **** you and answer. Me good in muscles? ****ING ANSWER.

MIŠT
Mate, I swear if you mates come to Sydney, better get me some phone call.

Mate, better get me some of that cheap blu ray, and can you gimme a dolla for me phone bradah? make that phonecall if you gimme a dolla bro.

Kosta
I CBF quoting you *****. So **** you and answer. Me good in muscles? ****ING ANSWER.

F*ck oath brudda! yes

Because I can
I love Aus to bits. I'm more of a bogan than most people that were born here, trust me. laughing out loud
Whoa... bogan scared
back away

naw
i go to school with a stack of bogans so i spose its what they call our culture nowdays

Kram3r
F*ck phone calls. I'll rock up at your doorstep with a carton cool

GOOD!

MIŠT
Nah, I am sure I read an article in Cosmopolitan about how the best boyfriends play Warhammer. There's hope for us, still.

You just do that to people.

Excellent, so by that logic the more Warhammer I buy, the more chicks I'll pick up? excellent

MIŠT
I think it's $25 a fortnight via direct debit, or something like $299 for 6 months up front erm. I've been there for 3 years, so they look after me, not sure what the prices are now, as I stayed on the same contract for those 3 years.

Easy done, how many times you go? And how long do you stay there?

Kram3r
Mate, all your states are filled with Bogans. Sydney has got us some classy *****, ever see yourself an Opera house like ours? **** NO! We Should be a whole different country, be better off, AMIRITE?

Because I can
Mate, all your states are filled with Bogans. Sydney has got us some classy *****, ever see yourself an Opera house like ours? **** NO! We Should be a whole different country, be better off, AMIRITE?
Muzza's rule Sydney
They've taken over like the Super mutants or something

MIŠT

Mate, Tassie should be its own country amirite? Bunch of incest *****, bumming off our land mass. Actually we'll make them part of New Zealand, just give them a slight push in that direction eh bro?

Bardock42

Kosta

Kram3r
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate Tassie isn't Aussie.

And mate, I've been the Melbourne. All I can say is, "Where's the beef?". Bloody ****ing G up down here. At least it ain't no Brisbane.

MIŠT
Cool, if you're there on the 8th, I'll come down, it'll be my first day as an unemployed bum so I'll be doing nothing.

Yeah, especially since you can buy them much, much, much less presents then....chicks love guys who don't spoil them. yes

What if I buy them Warhammer? Then they can play with me, win-win?

Bardock42

Because I can

Bardock42
you'd rather a chick play warhammer with you than play with you? no expression You obviously never played Warhammer. If you did, you'd know you can only play it with a partner.

Playing with myself I can do all on my own mhm

Because I can
You obviously never played Warhammer. If you did, you'd know you can only play it with a partner.

Playing with myself I can do all on my own mhm
big grin aw bless the geek

MIŠT
shock

You jsut solved the problem that troubled geeks for generations. Thank you. Thank you, my good man.

Now heres the hard part, should I get an army that can beat me so I can be all 'Oh, yay, you're getting good' or buy an army that I can beat so I can be like 'I'll show you how to play better like the loving bf I am'? hmm

you'd rather a chick play warhammer with you than play with you? no expression

Cant it be both? 'Roll 2D6 and if you score Ld10 I'll take my pants off' no expression

Bardock42

Because I can

MIŠT
Get one that you can beat, then "teach" her, and play weaker after a while to show her she improves and should totally suck you for your help.

Good plan, now to find a chick.....

no, it can't be both no expression

i lie 131 my bf and i play video games together

You hypocrite crackers

Because I can

Kosta
Get one that you can beat, then "teach" her, and play weaker after a while to show her she improves and should totally suck you for your help.

You, my good man, are a genius.

Bardock42
You, my good man, are a genius. Years of training, friend. Years of training.

Kosta
I am the only person in the OTF at the moment. I feel so alone. sad

I'm going to go watch a movie.

Bardock42
I am the only person in the OTF at the moment. I feel so alone. sad

I'm going to go watch a movie. Then the OTF will be all alone. That's soooo sad cry

MIŠT
Invisibleninja

Rogue Jedi
So basically mates, me mate is taking me on working out soon, get me some muscles, tone the body, get fit, all of them things, so mate, is muscle Kram3r win? Y/N? Dont get too big, go for a Tyler Durden type of build.

Kosta
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dont get too big, go for a Tyler Durden type of build.

I always found it funny in that movie where they make fun of the Celvin Klein add on the bus, when brad pit has 'the perfect body' by media standards today. stick out tongue.

I agree though, he is ripped, and has a respectable amount of muscle mass, while not being 'too big'.

To gain such a physique, you'd firstly need to be the correct body type, have a body fat percentage of less than 10%, which is unhealthy UNLESS you have a very strict and exact diet, and you need to train a fair bit, and train correctly. In this case, cardio 3 times a week for 30 - 45 minutes at 75% exertion, and all over body weights for an hour 3 times a week, aiming for high reps (15 - 20). I can guarantee brad pit doesnt look like that all the time. He trimmed down for the movie. Looking like that all the time is unhealthy and dangerous. Although, having said that, there are a select few people that just have a naturally lean body without having to do much. If you're not one of those people, then be very careful.

=Tired Hiker=
So basically mates, me mate is taking me on working out soon, get me some muscles, tone the body, get fit, all of them things, so mate, is muscle Kram3r win? Y/N?

Nah, muscle Kram3r is no good. I like the smart ass skinny Kram3r. You're humor is better in your current physique, muscles = fail. Too much muscle and you'll look like a big dumb bully.

silver_tears
This thread makes me hard. peaches

Rogue Jedi
funny, it made me wet.

Ahsoka Tano
Theres only one good muscle a man can have. peaches

Because I can
i feel the need to be dirty along with everyone else no expression

i haven't showered yet excellent

dadudemon
Answer: Yes. It will go along nicely with your dwarfing the Empire State Building to make it look like a toothpick, sized cock. (LOL, didn't come our right.)

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by dadudemon
Answer: Yes. It will go along nicely with your dwarfing the Empire State Building to make it look like a toothpick, sized cock. (LOL, didn't come our right.)

lol, you said come.

Kosta
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Nah, muscle Kram3r is no good. I like the smart ass skinny Kram3r. You're humor is better in your current physique, muscles = fail. Too much muscle and you'll look like a big dumb bully.

Whats wrong with muscle? cry

i feel the need to be dirty along with everyone else no expression

i haven't showered yet excellent

That's so raunchy. renske

=Tired Hiker=
Whats wrong with muscle? cry

That's so raunchy. renske

Nah, it's cool, I remember yer pics, you had that Tyler Durden thing going, that's hawt. But if he gets all bulky, then it wouldn't fit his personality.

Plus I just wanted to bust his balls a bit.

Kosta
Nah, it's cool, I remember yer pics, you had that Tyler Durden thing going, that's hawt. But if he gets all bulky, then it wouldn't fit his personality.

Plus I just wanted to bust his balls a bit.

Lol, tis cool I was just being a little b!tch. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi

Plus I just wanted to bust his balls a bit. Yeah, he looks like more the Donnie type.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.