Makato Shishio vs Amakusa Shougo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
The filler Hiten Mitsurugi vs Shishio, who wins?

jake hamoy
amakusa. he's even faster than kenshin.

Dark-Jaxx
Arguably, so was Shishio.

Pyron_Knight
The Son of God takes this. Both are awesome, even if Shougo was filler. And Shishio was indeed above Kenshin in strength and speed.

Man of...
Shishio was so badass, yo. How did he lose, never found out?

Pyron_Knight
His body exceded its temperature limit and he burst into flames and died.

Man of...
But Kenshin didn't slay'im right, he burned up on his own?

I swear, when I 1st seen that guy I must've drew'im 20 times.

Csdabest
Hold on. How was Makato Shishio faster the Kenshin. Wouldnt Kenshin have killed him if he was using a sword that could actually cut?

Pyron_Knight
Yeah, he burned up on his own. Kenshin never was able to defeat him.

And Shishio would have killed Kenshin early on if he hadn't left him alone ot battle Sanosuke, Saito and Aoshi.
Kenshin owes a lot to those 3 for giving him time to recover.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Yeah, he burned up on his own. Kenshin never was able to defeat him.

And Shishio would have killed Kenshin early on if he hadn't left him alone ot battle Sanosuke, Saito and Aoshi.
Kenshin owes a lot to those 3 for giving him time to recover.

But that really doesnt show how Shishio was faster though? He just had unorthodox abilities that through kishin off.

Pyron_Knight
Here's a little tribute video to Shougo.
oUYPFqTwlmM

He was faster than Kenshin and blinded him. Kenshin only won the rematch because Shougo had a death wish and a bullet wound.

OhLawdyLawd
Kenshin actually did defeat Shishio. Shishio only had his fire specials because he was burned and he admitted it made him stronger but he had a time limit. Kenshin got resurrected and Shishio also got resurrected.

Bentley
Does Shishio get the knowledge about Amakakeru that he got from his battle with Kenshin? He could figure out a way to counter it with such information, that'd be a wild card.

OhLawdyLawd
He actually had some info on it. His girlfriend reported it to him, he didnt know about the wind vortex though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.