Thor / Superman / Silver Surfer run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg

for 7 and 8 They get 30 min prep wink

1.)Wonder Man / Thing / She Hulk
2.) Wonder Woman / Hulk / Sersi
3.) Sentry / WWH /The Flash
4.) Lanterns: Hal, Kyle, Alan
5.) Thanos
6.) Zoom / Runner / Genis-Vell
7.) Odin
8.) Galactus

Nihilist
4-5

xJLxKing
They lose at 6-8. Pick which you want big grin. However, they stomp 1-5

DarkOdin
4 could go either way but 5 they have no chance.

Hell Thanos owned both SS and Thor with no effort Supes would not make a difference

Philosophía
Clear it. smile

Though 3,4 and 6 could potentially stop them.

guy222
2-3

Bouboumaster

Harbinger

ultimatethor
Maybe 5 or 6 but defintely 7

Warrior18
Highly likely they stop at 5.

Bentley
They can stop at 4, they will stop at 5. They have no chance in hell higher than that.

fangirl101
I alctually think the Lanterns have a better chance than Thanos Does. thanos can't possibly Beat Thor and Superman at the same time. and Surfer used to jobber. Now he's all ruthless. They lose at 6 for sure.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by fangirl101
I alctually think the Lanterns have a better chance than Thanos Does. thanos can't possibly Beat Thor and Superman at the same time. and Surfer used to jobber. Now he's all ruthless. They lose at 6 for sure.

thumb up

I think they have difficulties with 2 and 3 (9/10 and 7/10), whereas I think they should beat Thanos every time. Surfer should theoretically be able to generate near as much raw power as Thanos, and with possibly the two best top tiers other than himself backing him, they should bring the hurt.

xJLxKing
Surfer can give superman enough solar power to defeat Thanos by himself. The only problem is team 6, 7, and 8

BlackZero30x
wont get past 4

DigiMark007
Guys. Odin stomps. Anyone saying they get past him is wrong. Even current Thor doesn't have sh*t on the man who defines Skyfather, and who has rocked galaxies in battle. Odin's worth 50 High Heralds, easily.

I think they'd get to 6, but lose to them in a close fight. Thanos has a chance, but only because his jobber aura is magnified about 100x for Surfer compared to most heroes. 4's obviously a tough fight too. But the GLs are a bit one-dimensional.

MightyEInherjar
Agreed. Odin sends his son to his room, and blisters his friends' hides for breaking his expensive front gate..

Kasper Gutman
Stops at Odin. Thor waves byebye to his new friends and tells them he's not fighting his daddy and switches to Odin's side.

fascistcrusader
Most likely stop at 7, in case of a fluke they're they stop cold at 8.

kgkg
Few things that could work , Silver Surfer can easily Amp Superman or transfer some power cosmic to Thor or Superman.

Some people saying they can beat Odin. Interesting whistle

Priest
6 imo.

Enyalus
Five or six.

skyfather
4 if its sentinal

Eel O'Brien
Stomp through 4, might pull a few out at 5, no chance passed that.

horrorwolf
Imagine a Surfer amping Superman....(*shudders*)
or healing Thor...

Definitely get to 5, beyond that is unlikely.

Sasaraixx

Hannibal-Lector
5 unless they have a really good strategy and thanos is unprepared for some reason...
but IMO they dont pass 6 for sure

Philosophía
Superman amping during the prep is what I'm counting on aswell. Superman could just go inside the sun and stay there until the fight starts.

Newjak
From 1-6 I say 6 gives them the most problems.

I actually think the GLs gone down not easily but easily enough. Too much brute force between Thor, and Superman, and even a little from Surfer for them to take. Especially with what we've seen of their shields from the past when dealing with bruisers like Thor and Superman.

I say Thanos can give them some problems but between the three he will fall. Especially if all three are bloodlusted.

As for Odin. He beats them pretty badly if he is in one of his 'ok I'm about to shake all reality' modes.

Galactus see above except x10

jrodslam
Could possibly stop at 2. Definitely stops at 4.

Would have had the possibility to stop at 3, but WWH and Flash are teammed up with Sentry and he greatly reduces their chances to win. erm

Mighty Saxon
well if this is classic thor then yes they do stop at 7 but current. there's no way if thor has odin's powers plus his own no way id odin beating all three but they'll get swatted by Big G

Raoul
they get to odin, imo...

kgkg
I'm trying to think how they could beat this team Zoom / Runner / Genis-Vell huh detective

Mindset
They don't

Raoul
Originally posted by kgkg
I'm trying to think how they could beat this team Zoom / Runner / Genis-Vell huh detective

srug

hawkeye111

for 7 and 8 They get 30 min prep wink

1.)Wonder Man / Thing / She Hulk
2.) Wonder Woman / Hulk / Sersi
3.) Sentry / WWH /The Flash
4.) Lanterns: Hal, Kyle, Alan
5.) Thanos
6.) Zoom / Runner / Genis-Vell
7.) Odin
8.) Galactus

1.) they take it after a brief scuffle.

2.) this one will be difficult. sersi can incapicate this team while WW and Hulk have shown the ability to hang with these guys.overall, Thor/ Supes/ SS take it about 7-8/10 after a good struggle each time.

3.) if this is one of sentry's good days, his team might even take a majority. most of the time, however, any of the 3 can pick up the win against him and then gank hulk for the hardfought win. flash is probably only gonna prove a threat in the beginning, but get taken down by sort of cheap shot. overall, Thor/ Supes/ SS take about 6-8 wins.

4.) this one is easier than the previous but still hard. it will be even in the beginning, but kyle will make a mistake and the GLs are outnumbered from there.

5.) thanos takes it 6-7/10. IMO, he is worth 4 elite top tiers (Thor/ Supes/ SS/ Jordan)

6.) Thor/ Supes/ SS loss here because they cant take Zoom/ Runner.

7.) Odin wins handily, but team could at least annoy him. i remember one showing where SS was shown to manipulate the Odin Force.

8.) assuming this is average showing galactus, the team could take 2/10. if galactus doesnt take them out in the beginning, they could barrage him enough to make him flee.

kgkg
Originally posted by hawkeye111
1.) they take it after a brief scuffle.

2.) this one will be difficult. sersi can incapicate this team while WW and Hulk have shown the ability to hang with these guys.overall, Thor/ Supes/ SS take it about 7-8/10 after a good struggle each time.

3.) if this is one of sentry's good days, his team might even take a majority. most of the time, however, any of the 3 can pick up the win against him and then gank hulk for the hardfought win. flash is probably only gonna prove a threat in the beginning, but get taken down by sort of cheap shot. overall, Thor/ Supes/ SS take about 6-8 wins.

4.) this one is easier than the previous but still hard. it will be even in the beginning, but kyle will make a mistake and the GLs are outnumbered from there.

5.) thanos takes it 6-7/10. IMO, he is worth 4 elite top tiers (Thor/ Supes/ SS/ Jordan)

6.) Thor/ Supes/ SS loss here because they cant take Zoom/ Runner.

7.) Odin wins handily, but team could at least annoy him. i remember one showing where SS was shown to manipulate the Odin Force.

8.) assuming this is average showing galactus, the team could take 2/10. if galactus doesnt take them out in the beginning, they could barrage him enough to make him flee.
thumb up I don't agree with some of this, but I love the way you answered the questions that was my intention smile

hawkeye111
thumb up I don't agree with some of this, but I love the way you answered the questions that was my intention smile

glad to please, i just tried to give an explanation for each one.

smile

Avlon
30 minutes to set up Torquasm Vo sounds pretty deadly.

Makes one wonder what a T-vo/Godblast/PC combo would be...

Assuming the 3 are using any kind of intelligence, between feats they could potentially clear this.

xJLxKing
Superman getting amped and healed by SS will obliterate Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman getting amped and healed by SS will obliterate Thanos. like thor did whilst drawing from the power gem!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
like thor did whilst drawing from the power gem!
Lets see Superman and thor are two different things. Thor relies more of his hammer. Any ways wtf did you say?

Newjak
Lets see Superman and thor are two different things. Thor relies more of his hammer. Any ways wtf did you say? He talking about Thor drawing on the power of the Power Gem where Thanos was able to put him in a shield he couldn't break out of.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Newjak
He talking about Thor drawing on the power of the Power Gem where Thanos was able to put him in a shield he couldn't break out of.
Oh, well I didn't read that, or heard of it. However, if that happens, Superman still has SS, and Thor on his side who both can amp themself, or each other. They would break the shield!!! I guarantee it!

Bada's Palin

hawkeye111
Oh, well I didn't read that, or heard of it. However, if that happens, Superman still has SS, and Thor on his side who both can amp themself, or each other. They would break the shield!!! I guarantee it!

IMO, the shields arent the main problem as they would eventually break through. its fighting thanos, who is shown as being able to almost no-sell average top tier attacks and KO herald levelers with no more than a few hits.

xJLxKing
IMO, the shields arent the main problem as they would eventually break through. its fighting thanos, who is shown as being able to almost no-sell average top tier attacks and KO herald levelers with no more than a few hits.
It takes him a dozen of hits, and have you even seen Superman sundipped? It's a huge jump in power

hawkeye111
It takes him a dozen of hits, and have you even seen Superman sundipped? It's a huge jump in power

why would it take him dozens of hits when he is capable of killing Surfer, someone who has no-sold Hulk punches, with a couple of hits?

also, despite sun-dipped superman's strength, its not like hes gonna severely outperform wm thor w/ PG.

xJLxKing
why would it take him dozens of hits when he is capable of killing Surfer, someone who has no-sold Hulk punches, with a couple of hits?

also, despite sun-dipped superman's strength, its not like hes gonna severely outperform wm thor w/ PG.
That't not my point. What I am saying is that Thanos is fighting a Amped Superman who can easily compete with Thanos, he is also fighting SS who is juiced up and Thor with Odin force who is amped. Thanos wil go down easily, his speed can't compete with Supermans, let alone all three at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.