Batman vs Ozymendias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Who win between these two genius?

If Batman win, what if Ozymendias team with The Comedian?

Nihilist
ozy ftw

ozy and comedian would stomp

Kasper Gutman
Ozy wins the majority but Batman could beat him. Ozy is in peak condition even better then an olympian but i don't see him having the training in martial arts like Bruce. Ozy may have toyed with Nite Owl and Rorschach but they're not even close to the level of Batman. I say 6/10 Ozy and that's with his pet helping.

guy222
ozy

comicfan11
Ozymandias IMO in a straight h2h fight.
With his standard equipment (belt) I can see Bats taking the majority.

Superherovandal
what the hell has ozymandias done that makes him even close to Bats. He caught one bullet. That's his best feat. Oh and maybe beat a retired superhero. ohh... so much better than the batman...Ozy would lose a solid 7-8/10

Allankles
Originally posted by Superherovandal
what the hell has ozymandias done that makes him even close to Bats. He caught one bullet. That's his best feat. Oh and maybe beat a retired superhero. ohh... so much better than the batman...Ozy would lose a solid 7-8/10

Ozy is like Action Man, there's nothing Bats can do he can't predict if they fought, that's why he was able to catch a bullet something Batman is incapable of.

But I can see Batman evening out the fight with his gadgets, but he has to stay a good distance and hope Ozy doesn't have projectiles of his own.

Superherovandal
His hands were bleeding after he caught it. Its not like he was unaffected by it. also bats has beaten tons of opponents surpassing ozymandias.

Madvillain
Ozymandias in h2h.

ThunderGodEneru
Ozymandias, though not of the same calibur as Bruce in terms of H2H skill, possessed near-metahuman physical capabilities, having the reflexes to actually catch a bullet shot from a few feet away.

He easily defeated Rorschach, who himself is a competent combatant.

Also, he is arguably more intelligent than Bruce.

This is pretty even.

occultdestroyer
Batman wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.