**** I Got Community Service!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Okay, so Ax3l and I have like totally been hounded for nude photographs of us. At first we were like "Dude, why would they think they could get that shit for free?", however it's a bit different now. As part of a community service program Ax3l and I actually have to donate our bodys to virigins and unpriviledged vaginas across both our nations. So as a way to pay off our debt, we've decided to show them in public.

The following people can see my naked body (as by court order):

LADIES

The following people can see Ax3l's naked body (as by court order):

GUYS

Thanks. smile

Impediment
I can't see the penis? sad

Kram3r
Originally posted by Impediment
I can't see the penis? sad

Yeah, I know it's sad. I'd tell you to take refuge in that at last you get to see Ax3l, but that isn't something one really wants to do.

Ax3l
You're telling me, I have to stare at that glorious piece of man meat known as "Gonzo"?

That's right. I named my penis Gonzo.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Ax3l
You're telling me, I have to stare at that glorious piece of man meat known as "Gonzo"?

That's right. I named my penis Gonzo.

I called mine Irene that way when I play with my balls I can imagne they're her boobs. uhuh

wait wut?

Impediment
C*ck tease.

Ax3l
That's disgusting. crackers

Dorian Belmont
this thread is so stupid it makes bloigens old threads seem intellegent

Kram3r
That's disgusting. crackers

Says the **** who ****ed abs in his room WHILST THE DOG IS STILL IN THERE IN HIS CAGE.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont

Oh here's that **** that no one cares about. Don't bother saying hi everybody. Also, I believe it's intelligent, Einstein.

Mairuzu
this thread is so stupid it makes bloigens old threads seem intellegent What a dick

Ax3l
Originally posted by Kram3r
Says the **** who ****ed abs in his room WHILST THE DOG IS STILL IN THERE IN HIS CAGE. I don't want him chewing me socks. awebrow

Kram3r
I don't want him chewing me socks. awebrow

Those weren't socks. biscuits

Ax3l
Those weren't socks. biscuits crackers

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Mairuzu
What a dick no im a truthsayer whether people like it or not

Because I can
needs groove no expression

_XOY7lsBVpo

Dorian Belmont
fire on high by electric light orchestra .....groove it ...dig it ....love it no expression

Kram3r
crackers

biscuits?

no im a truthsayer whether people like it or not

I like that word, "truthsayer", because it isn't an actual word. Also, I didn't realise that opinions suddenly became facts now.

Ahsoka Tano
Cock shots, please. biscuits

Rogue Jedi
biscuits?

I like that word, "truthsayer", because it isn't an actual word. Also, I didn't realise that opinions suddenly became facts now. "Speaker of truths?"

Kosta
Okay, so Ax3l and I have like totally been hounded for nude photographs of us. At first we were like "Dude, why would they think they could get that shit for free?", however it's a bit different now. As part of a community service program Ax3l and I actually have to donate our bodys to virigins and unpriviledged vaginas across both our nations. So as a way to pay off our debt, we've decided to show them in public.

The following people can see my naked body (as by court order):

LADIES

The following people can see Ax3l's naked body (as by court order):

GUYS

Thanks. smile

Cocks, or GTFO!

GTFO and STFO

Kram3r
Originally posted by Kosta
Cocks, or GTFO!

Told you I can only show LADIES.

Kosta
Told you I can only show LADIES.

BUT I AM A LADY!

http://www.littlebritaincostumes.co.uk/lb_emilyandflorence_lge.jpg

I like to do LADY'S things!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/content/images/2004/11/22/little_britain3_400_400x300.jpg

Syren
laughing out loud

silver_tears
I called mine Irene that way when I play with my balls I can imagne they're her boobs. uhuh

wait wut?

peaches

Also note, you can **** me in my room, but I have no dog to watch. awetwitch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.