Black Adam Vs Desak the God Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrblonde
Who is Victorious

(normal Black Adam not ww3)

The Illuminati
BA dies.

A very short comic.

Harbinger
Desak.

Stoic
Desak

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Illuminati
BA dies.

A very short comic.

guy222
Desak

Galan007
Desak rips his face off.

(See how I turned the tables, there?)

Eel O'Brien
Could BA pull out any wins?

Enyalus
No.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Who is Victorious

(normal Black Adam not ww3)

Meh!

You must not have read the WW3 arc, although in your defence it seems that a lot of people posting on BA have not read it themselves (relying instead of what they glean from posts from other forum members instead of actually reading stuff for themselves).

That is how crap like the Black Adam in WW3 being different from 'regular/normal' Black Adam arises.

The two are the SAME ....what started WW3 was when Black Adam just broke in anguish after the death of Osiris in the hands (well, mouth) of Sobek, followed by the death of his lover and consort Isis. That anguish, followed by unabated anger, led to him killing all the people (men, women and children) of neighboring Bialya. After that he went of a spree of retribution, which led to an assorted cast of heroes trying to stop him ...in vain.

He basically ploughed through everyone until his powers were removed by Captain Marvel.

Note ...the thing that made BA win was not that he was stronger than everyone, or faster, or more powerful (on PANEL the Martian Manhunter states that there were people there stronger, faster and more powerful than BA ....but that BA was simply more ferocious, never pulled punches, did not fear death, and every blow he gave was meant to kill).

WW3 Black Adam is the SAME as 'normal' Black Adam.

I wish people actually read the comics before they post!

(Later on, when BA is depowered by Captain Marvel, he has to draw upon the powers of Isis while he is still trying to guess the new word to give him his old powers back, as well as try to raise Isis from the dead. When he gets his powers back, he does operate with both powers. But during the WW3 arc, that WAS NORMAL BLACK ADAM!)

complexbrother
BA

guy222
desak

The Illuminati
Originally posted by complexbrother
BA

no expression

There's always one...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by spetznaz

(Later on, when BA is depowered by Captain Marvel, he has to draw upon the powers of Isis while he is still trying to guess the new word to give him his old powers back)

umm im not saying your wrong or anything but i don't believe that what you siad is exactly correct...unless im understanding you wrong...when Ba went to seek out fate he found Faust...he gave Faust his womens bones and Faust did a spell that allowed Ba to transform but he had to take away her life force every time he transformed...and continued to do so the longer he stayed that way...which was why she would have not been able to come back at some point if he used up all of her life force...so to say that he had been taking her powers would be wrong because he showed no evidence of being able to do what she was able to....sooo unless your saying that hes only drawing on her life force and the energy of her powers to rekindle the link between him and the god's without using the magic word/words(in his case)and that the spell was only a back door to his powers he already had then you are off base....also no he does not have both the energys of isis and his own because faust yells at him about it and ba replys i found the word so she's in no danger so he couldent be drawing on her energys....see some of us do read the books.

spetznaz
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
umm im not saying your wrong or anything but i don't believe that what you siad is exactly correct...unless im understanding you wrong...when Ba went to seek out fate he found Faust...he gave Faust his womens bones and Faust did a spell that allowed Ba to transform but he had to take away her life force every time he transformed...and continued to do so the longer he stayed that way...which was why she would have not been able to come back at some point if he used up all of her life force...so to say that he had been taking her powers would be wrong because he showed no evidence of being able to do what she was able to....sooo unless your saying that hes only drawing on her life force and the energy of her powers to rekindle the link between him and the god's without using the magic word/words(in his case)and that the spell was only a back door to his powers he already had then you are off base....also no he does not have both the energys of isis and his own because faust yells at him about it and ba replys i found the word so she's in no danger so he couldent be drawing on her energys....see some of us do read the books.

This is why I say it is important to actually read the comics instead of simply going by forum opinions or Wikipedia entries.

When you mention WW3 Black Adam, he had his powers and in his anger and anguish he ploughed through all those assembled metas.

At the end of WW3, Cap Marvel found a way of forcing him to revert to Teth Adam (since the gods that power Black Adam, who are Egyptian, had refused to switch the powers off and had merely laughed before throwing Cap back to the Rock of Eternity) ....and after the switch, Cap changed the code word that would have enabled Teth to turn back to Black Adam.

Thus BA was powerless.

That is when all the things you mentioned come into play (using Isis, Faust, bones drying up, etc etc etc etc etc etc).

however, during the WW3 arc, that was Black Adam ...normal Black Adam.

It is just that on KMC people have been saying for so long that he had the powers of Isis when he did not. That was BA simply being the bad @$$ that he is.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by spetznaz
This is why I say it is important to actually read the comics instead of simply going by forum opinions or Wikipedia entries.

When you mention WW3 Black Adam, he had his powers and in his anger and anguish he ploughed through all those assembled metas.

At the end of WW3, Cap Marvel found a way of forcing him to revert to Teth Adam (since the gods that power Black Adam, who are Egyptian, had refused to switch the powers off and had merely laughed before throwing Cap back to the Rock of Eternity) ....and after the switch, Cap changed the code word that would have enabled Teth to turn back to Black Adam.

Thus BA was powerless.

That is when all the things you mentioned come into play (using Isis, Faust, bones drying up, etc etc etc etc etc etc).

however, during the WW3 arc, that was Black Adam ...normal Black Adam.

It is just that on KMC people have been saying for so long that he had the powers of Isis when he did not. That was BA simply being the bad @$$ that he is.

ok then we do agree but i misunderstood what you were saying in the frist place...my bad.....well yes we are in agreement it was normal black adam but he was just enraged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.