Gog (from "The Kingdom") vs Superboy Prime (with Guardian Amp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Galan007
Gog ftw.

The "power of a dozen red suns" factor of his staff would surely come into play here.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
Gog ftw.

The "power of a dozen red suns" factor of his staff would surely come into play here. assuming he can land a hit with the staff blast

it'd be pretty hard considering Prime's speed

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
assuming he can land a hit with the staff blast

it'd be pretty hard considering Prime's speed You see, Gog has the uncanny ability of being able to see the electrons energizing in front of speedsters when they move. This makes it rather easy for him to tag even the likes of KC Flash:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_gog_powers2.jpg

Starscream M
You see, Gog has the uncanny ability of being able to see the electrons energizing in front of speedsters when they move. This makes it rather easy for him to tag speedsters such as KC Flash:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/th_gog_powers2.jpg Oh I have no doubt Gog won't have trouble with Prime's speed

but I think his staff is another story

there's usually a delay with blast firing weapons...so even if the user is superfast, his speed is limited to the firing speed of his weapon

Galan007
Oh I have no doubt Gog won't have trouble with Prime's speed

but I think his staff is another story

there's usually a delay with blast firing weapons...so even if the user is superfast, his speed is limited to the firing speed of his weapon You saw it. smile

Starscream M
Flash being tagged doesn't necessarily mean Prime's speed won't be a factor

Flash is often tagged in comics by much slower beings

Galan007

Flash is often tagged in comics by much slower beings Except it was explained how Gog was able to hit Flash . The same thing would happen with Prime

Simply put, Gog is just more powerful overall.

Harbinger
Prime gets taken to school.

Starscream M
Except it was explained how Gog hit Flash . The same thing would happen with Prime

Simply put, Gog is just more powerful overall. would he win without the staff?

xJLxKing

Flash is often tagged in comics by much slower beings
In comics yes, but thats to add some story. In reality he would just destroy the earth big grin

Any ways can this Gog summons other Gogs', or is this another person I am thinking of?

Galan007
would he win without the staff? Possibly. Except in that case he'd have to outlast Prime's amp.

Starscream M
Possibly. Except in that case he'd have to outlast Prime's amp. do you think Gog's staff blast would be more powerful than a godblast from Thor?

Could it damage Juggernaut? Galactus?

Galan007

Enyalus
You see, Gog has the uncanny ability of being able to see the electrons energizing in front of speedsters when they move. This makes it rather easy for him to tag even the likes of KC Flash:

While I agree that Gog wins, I think (if I remember that story correctly) that the Flash in that situation was from a different timeline, and thus not KC Flash.

?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
While I agree that Gog wins, I think (if I remember that story correctly) that the Flash in that situation was from a different timeline, and thus not KC Flash.

? The "KC" thing was about the least important part of my post (stick out tongue)

My main point was that Gog was able to hit Flash easily. Hell, even when Rip started moving in between nanoseconds Gog was still able to track his every move, and get the jump on him lol.

Enyalus
The "KC" thing was about the least important part of my post (stick out tongue)

My main point was that Gog was able to hit Flash easily. Hell, even when Rip started moving in between nanoseconds Gog was still able to track his every move, and get the jump on him lol.

I know. It's just so rare that you're incorrect about something, I relish the moment to point it out.

wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I know. It's just so rare that you're incorrect about something, I relish the moment to point it out.

wink bashful

comicfan11
GOG

complexbrother
Gog has another kill under his belt.

cloud102
Gog kills Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.