PC Darksied vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
no bfr

who wins?

Enyalus
Darkseid.

vlaaad12345
Pc darkseids OE was the real wipeout effect it will be as if doomsday never existed at all.

Nihilist
hp doomsday ftw

with no bfr ds wont be able to use the oe seeing as it bfr's people.

so this time he'd actualy kill ds, seeing as superman wont be there to save his life via a motherbox again

vlaaad12345
PC darkseid slapped around pc supes and effortlessly subdued pc infinity man,his OE was true total wipeout,H/P doomsday has no chance.

comicfan11
PC Darkseid 10/10

occultdestroyer
HP Doomsday 6/10

Galan007
iirc, Darkseid's OE was pretty much entropy in laser form, back in the pre-crisis era.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
iirc, Darkseid's OE was pretty much entropy in laser form, back in the pre-crisis era. True, but something people don't give him credit for, is that pre or post Crisis, Darkseid is a god, and a powerful one at that. Even the other Pantheons recognize this. Even Spectre recognizes this.
Him being beaten by Superman doesn't change it, Superman plays at that level when he needs to, and beyond when he needs to.

kevdude
So you guys would give it to Darkseid then?? I would.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
True, but something people don't give him credit for, is that pre or post Crisis, Darkseid is a god, and a powerful one at that. Even the other Pantheons recognize this. Even Spectre recognizes this.Yup. I only brought up the OE because imo it would've been sufficient to kill DD, back then.

Originally posted by Juntai
Him being beaten by Superman doesn't change it, Superman plays at that level when he needs to, and beyond when he needs to. Of course thumb up.

And I was going to post my 'go to' statement for superman, but you already know what it is. wink

Harbinger
PC Darkseid > PC Supes > HP Doomsday

Enyalus
I think a Post Crisis OE would've killed H/P DD, too.

Eel O'Brien
Darkseid.

horrorwolf
DS for the kill.

Mighty Saxon
DS stomps

Dark-Jaxx
Darkseid OEs him and erases him. Or just knocks him out.

Avlon
Same DS. DD ftw.

beast1234
PC Darkseid take this

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Same DS. DD ftw.

Hm. Good point.

Galan007
I know that they are technically the same character, but Darkseid's feats/abilities were far superior in the pre-crisis era, then they are now imo. I mean, he made PC Superman look pathetic (strength-wise,) waved into creation powerhouses such as Validus, his omega powers seemed superior, etc, etc.

So when I see "PC" Darkseid in threads, i only consider his showings from that time period. Because, as I already stated, they were simply better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.