Count Dooku vs. General Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rampant ox
Combatants: Darth Tyranus versus General Greivous and Jedi Master Kenobi. All RotS incarnations.

Setting: The Invisible Hand

"Impossible," Dooku whispered. He quickened his pace. How could his loyal Droid General be a traitor? The very notion was almost laughable, yet the Dark Lord had lost his sense of humour. He approached the large metallic door seperating his corridor from the docking bay. Placing his hand on the sensor lock, he was met with an unexpected response:

"Access Denied."

The computerised voice sent chills down the Count's back. His hunch was correct. General Grievous had re-configured all the ship's code settings, ensuring his master had no way of escaping. Without missing a beat, Dooku turned and headed back down the corridor towards the bridge. He knew he must get off the flag ship. For Grievous was out for blood. Serenno blood.

And the Dark Lord knew there was another on board. A Jedi.

Master Kenobi.

Treachery is the way of the Sith. Dooku knew this. Yet he expected no such treachery from his own subordinates. This arrogance had blinded him. While he was away negotiating with the capitalist corporations of the crumbling Republic, he had become blissfully unaware of the rising tension within his own ranks. Grievous was done with taking orders.

"You won't get away this time, Count."

Dooku stopped in his tracks. He recognised the voice instantly. There was a certain calmness about it - not unlike Dooku's own. The Count brushed his hand through his silver hair; slicking it back. He slowly turned around, plastering an arrogant smile on his already arrogant face.

"Master Kenobi, what a pleasant surpise! I do apologise for not greeting you upon your arrival. I'm afraid the ship is experiencing some, ahh - technical difficulties."

"Oh, really?" The Jedi Master smirked. "Well that's just too bad now, isn't it?"

"Enough with the pleasantries," rasped an all too familiar voice. Dooku looked over Kenobi's shoulder to see a metallic mass storming down the corridor. "We finish this now, Dooku."

The political idealist grinned. With a wave of his hand, the curved hilt of his lightsaber erupted - sending forth a crimson blade which cast an ominous shadow over its wielders face.

"So be it," the Dark Lord of the Sith drawled.

Slash_KMC
The 2 generals working together ? I don't think that'd work quite well ...

Anyhow, if Dooku is smart (or lazy) he would try to finish them off with the Force and avoid a lightsaber battle because he can easily take them on. He has proven to beat Obi-Wan pretty easily and Grievous is well force-useless.

If they close in with sabers they stand a chance as the Count probably won't have time to use the force. But I see Grievous just charging in and Obi-Wan not even helping because he's so defensive and he's scared to get hit by Grievous' fancy twirling lightsabers. So Dooku first takes out Grievous and Obi-Wan runs away.

Vorpal Ruin
That was a good set-up.

Darth Martin
Dooku. He can pwn Kenobi just like in ROTS. And Grievous will give him a match.

Gideon
Rampant, unless I missed the "no offensive Force powers" condition plastered somewhere in the opening post, this is a dumb thread intended to make Dooku look uber.

Slash_KMC
Well, he hasn't done it in a good while ... so it's okay

Lucien A
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Well, he hasn't done it in a good while ... so it's okay ..........Huh? You've been here a month.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Gideon
Rampant, unless I missed the "no offensive Force powers" condition plastered somewhere in the opening post, this is a dumb thread intended to make Dooku look uber.

What a naive statement, monsieur. Of course I would never create a thread which could possibly throw Count Dooku - and therefore Christopher Lee (CBE) CtsJ - into a bad light. You're stating the obvious my friend.

Ergo, that was a dumb post intended to make yourself look uber.

Master Crimzon
Dooku dies due to the sheer mojo coming from two characters that are superior to himself. QED.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lucien A
..........Huh? You've been here a month.

Your powers of observation are impressive indeed

Nah, I may have been browsing around here a couple of times in the past, always to lazy to register ...

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Rampant ox
What a naive statement, monsieur. Of course I would never create a thread which could possibly throw Count Dooku - and therefore Christopher Lee (CBE) CtsJ - into a bad light. You're stating the obvious my friend.

Ergo, that was a dumb post intended to make yourself look uber.
Damn neer rofled from this post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.