Josh Schwartz to write X-Men: First Class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=7824

Any thought?

Raoul
not much really... if they go with the first five (cyclops, jean, beast, angel and iceman), it might be good, but i can see them going with the few from the movie (bobby, colossus and so on). i'm not too enthusiastic either way, but i'll keep an eye on it...

ragesRemorse
Wasn't the first class comics a kind of retelling? I never bothered with the story arc but i always assumed it started the x-men story over.

I would prefer an apocalypse story line for another movie. That may actually work well, considering how X-3 ended, after the credits. That could kick off an entire age of apocalypse trilogy.

If not Apocalypse, atleast bring in mastermold.

BruceSkywalker
This may be ok,

I have to see exactly what characters he will use and the storyline(s)

srankmissingnin
How much longer does Fox have the X-Men movie rights for?

ragesRemorse
If Wolverine does well, probably forever lol

Raoul
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
How much longer does Fox have the X-Men movie rights for?

too long.

srankmissingnin
I looked into it. Looks like the right revert back to Marvel in 2012. The good news? If we are lucky that wont be enough time for X-Men: Frist Class to be made... but If we are unlike it won't be enough time for David Goyer's Magento either.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If Wolverine does well, probably forever lol

Sadly but probably true....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.