The Dow's freefall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
From it's high of 14,164.53 on Oct 9 2007 the Dow has fallen to 7,552.29, it's lowest point in six years and a major indicator of the shape of our economy. At what point does everyone think (and why) it will bottom out?

I feel it has a ways to fall still. There is another wave of bad mortgages coming due next year before the last of them is finished. I think the Dow will settle around 5,000 late next year and then level off. At least I hope it doesn't fall any further than that.

Deja~vu
I don't know, but I'll tell you one thing, if the Big Three doesn't get some help we will all just live in boxes here in Michigan. I'm moving mine to a warmer climate. LOL

ragesRemorse
Oh man, you should check behind K-mart, Deja-vu. They have some awesome Refrigerator boxes. Quite possibly the cadillac of boxes lol.

who cares what happens with the stock market? The gomment will just print more money and give them more money to lose.

Deja~vu
Worthless money, all worthless.

Don't want the very best box, people get jealous, ya know. I don't want to die over a pretty box. LOL

Robtard
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I don't know, but I'll tell you one thing, if the Big Three doesn't get some help we will all just live in boxes here in Michigan. I'm moving mine to a warmer climate. LOL

Toyota had shown interest in buying a controlling share in GM some time back, so maybe they'll swoop in right before GM's final death stroke.

The "Heartbeat of America", may have a Samurai flare to it soon.

dadudemon
Yeah..I'm tired of the stock market stuff...

We will rebound...to over nine thoooooouuusaaaaand!

Archaeopteryx
How about now

Bashar Teg
it's going to be a legendary shitshow this week

eThneoLgrRnae
"Waah, waaah, waah, orange man bad!! Waah, waah, waah!!"

"Everything bad is Trump's fault, waah, waah, waah!!" laughing out loud

dadudemon
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
How about now

We are already seeing mixed numbers which is a sign of recovery taking root. When the stocks fall, some markets are recovering (going against the grain). More and more are doing this.

This week, we should see more mild to moderate mixed results but I do not foresee the extremes we saw in in the prior weeks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.