Criss Angel in Vegas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThatsNotMyName
Has anyone seen Criss Angel in Vegas? He has a show with Cirque du Soleil called Criss Angel Believe . I actually watched the show a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. I particularly liked the artistic elements of the show like the costumes, dancers and the really beautiful illusions. There's this one part when Criss' assistant is wearing a wedding dress that goes from the floor to the ceiling and Criss actually walks down the dress completely horizontal to the floor. It was awesome =]

=Tired Hiker=
The show got incredibly bad reviews, but I'll probably go see it if I can get free tickets. I heard Cirque and Angel have not been seeing eye to eye during the making of this show, and that Cirque has designed the show to where Criss Angel can easily be replaced.

BruceSkywalker
When/if you see him in Vegas, tell him bye bye for me..

also find out when he will have another tv show

ThatsNotMyName
The thing is...you shouldn't go to the show expecting to experience MindFreak. Many of the tricks you see on TV are simply impossible to recreate on a live stage . This show is a collaboration of the creativity of Cirque du Soleil with Criss Angel. Criss actually co-wrote it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.