PITT vs Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Stoic
Pitt would peel Shaw out of his skin.

Wei Phoenix
Who is Pitt?

Stoic
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Who is Pitt?

A very powerful alien/human hybrid who was able to go toe to toe with Professor Hulk. Shaw doesn't stand a chance.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stoic
A very powerful alien/human hybrid who was able to go toe to toe with Professor Hulk. Shaw doesn't stand a chance.

Which raises another question. Do you think Shaw could take P.Hulk?

Stoic
Which raises another question. Do you think Shaw could take P.Hulk?

No he would be overloaded, and to add to it Pitt's body armor is better than the Hulk's, he also becomes more fierce with the damage that is dealt to him, so I'd give Shaw about 10 seconds before he died.

guy222
pitt

snoopdogg
Shaw.

Leobama
Pitt sounds cool

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Pitt.jpg

Bada's Palin
Apparently shaw can absorb the cutting properties of claws or some ridiculous shit like that. If he's able to dish out enough damage then he could fish out a couple of wins.

What will Shaw do if Pitt pulls the old eye-stab trick.

Da Pittman
Can shaw be choked?

Stoic
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Can shaw be choked?

No, but Shaw can be drained of his powers if he were to be placed in a cold enough atmoshere.

Besides Wolverine beat Shaw, and Wolverine is no Pitt.

Da Pittman
Pitt digs a hole under him and drops in in FTW stick out tongue

guy222
pitt

snoopdogg
No, but Shaw can be drained of his powers if he were to be placed in a cold enough atmoshere. When has this happened?

Besides Wolverine beat Shaw, and Wolverine is no Pitt. There is more to the story than Wolverine just beating Shaw.

Stoic
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When has this happened?
There is more to the story than Wolverine just beating Shaw.

Storm used her power to induce near freezing temps, and this in turn drained Shaw of his charge.

Shaw is also out of his weight class here, all Pitt would need do is grab him, and throw him out of the state for an easy win.

I've never seen it but I've also heard that Shaw can be overloaded by sufficient force.

I was using Wolverine as an example, because he's a mini Pitt, and if Wolverine can do it Pitt can do it that much better.... Pitt happens to be very inteligent and resourceful, even though he may not look it.

snoopdogg
Shaw took a kick from Colossus and a punch from a suped up Rogue to no avail. Pitt will have to trick him to win.

Stoic
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Shaw took a kick from Colossus and a punch from a suped up Rogue to no avail. Pitt will have to trick him to win.

What exactly do you think Shaw could do to Pitt? Shaw has a big mouth and it is in his character to gloat about how his powers work... he'd tell Pitt exactly how to beat him.

Rogue, and Colossus are no Pitt.... I forget who Rogue juiced when she hit Shaw... was it She Hulk?

Wei Phoenix
What exactly do you think Shaw could do to Pitt? Shaw has a big mouth and it is in his character to gloat about how his powers work... he'd tell Pitt exactly how to beat him.

Rogue, and Colossus are no Pitt.... I forget who Rogue juiced when she hit Shaw... was it She Hulk?

It was She-Hulk. I don't know enough about Pitt to decide teh winner but you are wrong on a few of your points, no offense.

Shaw has a big mouth yes but he uses it to taunt his opponent into beating him around a bit more. He doesn't gloat or mention his powers until he feels he is confident enough to beat you. He doesn't state his weaknesses or anything like that either. He is not Juggernaut.

Stoic
A few? You mentioned one " his mouth". What exactly is Shaw going to do to Pitt other than piss him off, and bore him enough to just pick his little butt up and throw him to parts unknown?

As I mentioned earlier Pitt is not stupid, if he saw that his attacks were making Shaw stronger he'd end it quick.

Wei Phoenix
A few? You mentioned one " his mouth". What exactly is Shaw going to do to Pitt other than piss him off, and bore him enough to just pick his little butt up and throw him to parts unknown?

As I mentioned earlier Pitt is not stupid, if he saw that his attacks were making Shaw stronger he'd end it quick.

Well my mistake on the few, but thats the thing, I'm not saying that Shaw will win I'm just saying that during a fight he will be feigning defeat like he is getting his ass kicked like a government mule so I'm assuming to Pitt it will look like he is beating the man senseless until Shaw feels confident enough that he will stop Pitt dead in his tracks.

Stoic
It was She-Hulk. "I don't know enough about Pitt" .

No offense but if you don't know enough about Pitt, saying that Shaw stops him dead in his tracks is just being contrary. My question is how is Shaw going to stop Pitt in his tracks? Honestly this would be a very boring fight. Shaw would simply get booted into another state, and the fight would be over.

Wei Phoenix
No offense but if you don't know enough about Pitt, saying that Shaw stops him dead in his tracks is just being contrary. My question is how is Shaw going to stop Pitt in his tracks? Honestly this would be a very boring fight. Shaw would simply get booted into another state, and the fight would be over.

None taken which is why I said until Shaw FEELS that he can stop him dead in his tracks. Never said that he would. There is a big difference in feeling that you can take someone and actually being able to. I don't know if or how he could beat Pitt which is why I haven't gave him the win here.

Da Pittman
Well it would be a bit hard to pull that faint with Pitt for one Pitt is very adapt at reading his opponents, he also has telepathy to boot.

Stoic
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Well it would be a bit hard to pull that faint with Pitt for one Pitt is very adapt at reading his opponents, he also has telepathy to boot.

I know right.

Battlehammer
Well my mistake on the few, but thats the thing, I'm not saying that Shaw will win I'm just saying that during a fight he will be feigning defeat like he is getting his ass kicked like a government mule so I'm assuming to Pitt it will look like he is beating the man senseless until Shaw feels confident enough that he will stop Pitt dead in his tracks.
Shaw way to arrogant to uses such a strategy on average given CIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.