Rank Kenshiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
How would he rank against the other Anime MAs? Say there is a top 100 of the greatest Anime Martial Artists where would he be?

Kento
Strictly martial arts? If so then he's pretty far at the top out of everything I've seen. He's extremely skilled, fast, and his MA is deadlier than anything. Then again I guess most of what I read is either, shoujo, comedy, sport, or low level martial art fighting while Ken is pretty much on a whole different level.

Dark-Jaxx
Below Batman.

Jugglenaut
Above Batman, and one of the few who can actually come close to 1/10 against KK because of Hokuto Shinken's plot deviceyness.

Endless Mike
In terms of power or skill?

psycho gundam
just above chuck norris.

Wei Phoenix
Both.

Endless Mike
Well he is very powerful - probably able to take on late Dragonball characters (and even very early DBZ) - as for skill, he is one of the most skilled martial artists in manga - he can duplicate an opponent's technique just by seeing it (and this is from pure skill, not wank crap like sharingan)

SmashBro
With a style like the Hokuto Shinken, I thought that Kenshiro could possibly it make further in DBZ than just in the early part.

Endless Mike
Well the problem is that a lot of guys can just fly up in the air and keep blasting him

SmashBro
True. I can pretty well see that a problem mainly against the planet busters.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well the problem is that a lot of guys can just fly up in the air and keep blasting him

And that is when Kenshiro reveals his new move that he kept a secret. By hitting his 7 scars in a specific order he can grant himself superspeed and flight.

Endless Mike
Technically, he already has super speed

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Technically, he already has super speed

As in combat speed right? I don't remember him just running somewhere incredibly fast.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
As in combat speed right? I don't remember him just running somewhere incredibly fast.
Hitting hundreds of pressure points in less than a few seconds isn't fast?
He doesn't need 'real' foot speed when his enemies (foolishly) don't run from him.

Endless Mike
He did run and catch a spear that someone threw before it hit its victim, and he was farther away from the victim than the thrower was

EDIT: And that was relatively early in the manga

TheBadguy
above Batman below Michelangelo

..by feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.