Snowbird VS Apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
Snowbird has transformed into that one really huge Great Beast that goes around eating other gods for breakfast like when she was on the God Squad. Of course a Mother Box has resized her appropriately for the 4th world (for some reason fanboys go around assuming that that doesn't go without saying).

UKR
rabble rabble jub jub nyuk nyuk nyuk

UKR
Waaah, no one likes my thread. And I thought it was a good one. sad

-K-M-
I'm just waiting to see what other people say shifty

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
I'm just waiting to see what other people say shifty so you can correct them and tell them how much snowbird pwns? roll eyes (sarcastic)

-K-M-
Sure...we'll go with that thumb up

or it's merely the fact I know Darkseid and his resources as well as Snowbird since I have done a respect thread for both. Whatever floats your boat though

Starscream M
what can snowbird do against DS's omega beams?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
what can snowbird do against DS's omega beams?

Depending on what DS does with the beam rather then use it for an energy beam...not much. However, if Snowbird is in god-mood the beams won't nearly be effective (energy beam wise).

Starscream M
However, if Snowbird is in god-mood the beams won't nearly be effective (energy beam wise). well DS could use the beams to disintegrate her or BFR her

not much she can do erm

-K-M-
well DS could use the beams to disintegrate her or BFR her

not much she can do erm

She can't be BFR, and incineration can work, but it;s very likely especially in godmood. However, DS has other resources other then the beams he could use. Hence why I wanted to see what people said.

I have seen basically every time DS has used his OE I know how they work and what he has done, in Great Beast mode it's unlikely they would incinerate her.

Starscream M
She can't be BFR, and incineration can work, but it;s very likely especially in godmood. However, DS has other resources other then the beams he could use. Hence why I wanted to see what people said.

I have seen basically every time DS has used his OE I know how they work and what he has done, in Great Beast mode it's unlikely they would incinerate her. darkseid could also command kalibak to kick snow bird's behind

-K-M-
darkseid could also command kalibak to kick snow bird's behind

Lulz, no. However, your on the right track he does have the ability to summon someone/something that would be extremly effective

Starscream M
meh you still haven't explained how snowbird would survive the omega beams...which would be option numero uno

-K-M-
meh you still haven't explained how snowbird would survive the omega beams...which would be option numero uno

Because people who arn't superior to Great Beast mode Snowbird have survived it, thus process of elimination she could as well.

Honestly who has Darkseid incinerated that was on a Great Beasts level? This is coming from the guy who made the Darkseid respect thread

Starscream M
Because people who arn't superior to Great Beast mode Snowbird have survived it, thus process of elimination she could as well.

Honestly who has Darkseid incinerated that was on a Great Beasts level? This is coming from the guy who made the Darkseid respect thread good point...i guess the beams wouldnt work (since they couldnt even kill DD)

-K-M-
Either way Darkseid still has an option other then the beams where he can win it, and I'm pretty sure he still has access to it

guy222
prolly ds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.