ROTS Yoda and Galen Marek vs ROTS Dooku and ROTS Sidous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out.

Galen Marek is at his peak.

Nactous
Yoda.

Darth Exodus
Team one.

Gideon
Team One.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Gideon
Team One.

Master Crimzon
I'd wager Team Two should get a win in sabers, though.

NonSensi-Klown
Team 2 in lightsabers definitely.

DARTH POWER
This basically comes down to Dooku vs. Starkiller. In which Dooku would clearly be his superior in Sabers but Starkiller the superior in the Force. But Dooku has excellent Force Mastery himself:

"Most learned in the ways of the Force" Dark Rendezvous, putting Ventress to the ground by just lifting a finger again in DR. Disposing of legendary Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi with a flick of the wrist. Putting Skywalker on his ass twice using the force in the animated movie by which "The Chosen One" had already been knighted. Easily Force choking Qunilan Vos and taking his lightsaber off him using the Force. Rendering Sora Bulq unconcious with a blast of Force Lightning mid lightsaber fight.

and that was all due to Superiority in Force Mastery and techniques. Lets not forget in Sheer Force Power, Kicking Skywalker across the room landing on his rear with a Force Enhanced Kick, and being One of the Most Powerful Jedi Knights in its 25,000 year history, and and even More Powerful Sith Lord!" (ROTS novel.)

and taking into consideration all of Dookus Force triumphs iv mantioned above and also considering Starkiller was still Considerably below Sidious in their Force fight, i seriously doubt itd be an easy win for Starkiller against Dooku even in a Force fight, and Im sure being considerably better in Sabers Dooku would have a significant chance in an All Out.

SIDIOUS 66
Team one with some difficulty. Starkiller beats Dooku as far as the force. He proved more powerful than Vader, who is more powerful than Dooku.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Team one with some difficulty. Starkiller beats Dooku as far as the force. He proved more powerful than Vader, who is more powerful than Dooku.
You and your a>b>c logic makes me sick to my stomach. Where does this knowledge that OMFG VADER>>>>>DOOKU come from, I wonder. You are correct that team one wins, but do not underestimate Tyranus, he's quite formidable

xxxpoppunker182
i dunno i think this is alot closer than we are makin it out to be. i'm kinda leaning towards team two. yoda and palpatine would more than likely start fighting each other and we all know that it would be a long fight.

so i agree with Darth Power that it comes down to dooku and galen but it also comes down to either

a) Galen goes into the fight sabers first and if he does could Dooku dispose of him before he reverts to force fighting?

b) Galen starts off facing the count in a force fight.

i'd say that scenario a would happen before b since that is how galen has gon into every fight (in the novel and game anyways)

I think that Dooku would be able to dispose of Galen before he has time to start throwing his force powers around also 'm fairly sure that the Counts force mastery and abilities is good enough to keep galen locked in a saber fight in which He would win.

so

kotorfan
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
This basically comes down to Dooku vs. Starkiller. In which Dooku would clearly be his superior in Sabers but Starkiller the superior in the Force. But Dooku has excellent Force Mastery himself:

"Most learned in the ways of the Force" Dark Rendezvous, putting Ventress to the ground by just lifting a finger again in DR. Disposing of legendary Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi with a flick of the wrist. Putting Skywalker on his ass twice using the force in the animated movie by which "The Chosen One" had already been knighted. Easily Force choking Qunilan Vos and taking his lightsaber off him using the Force. Rendering Sora Bulq unconcious with a blast of Force Lightning mid lightsaber fight.

and that was all due to Superiority in Force Mastery and techniques. Lets not forget in Sheer Force Power, Kicking Skywalker across the room landing on his rear with a Force Enhanced Kick, and being One of the Most Powerful Jedi Knights in its 25,000 year history, and and even More Powerful Sith Lord!" (ROTS novel.)

and taking into consideration all of Dookus Force triumphs iv mantioned above and also considering Starkiller was still Considerably below Sidious in their Force fight, i seriously doubt itd be an easy win for Starkiller against Dooku even in a Force fight, and Im sure being considerably better in Sabers Dooku would have a significant chance in an All Out.

I would say it depends on how they fight.. even if its all out, like darth maul vs obi1 and quigon, their fight was mainly with sabers.. if starkiller gets far enough away from dooks then dooku will die.. but I really don't see how dooku could win this. My logic: If starkiller beat vader, and vader beat dooku, then by the transitive law of logic which i just made up, starkiller will beat dooku

then for the yoda vs palpy.. they would stalemate, then starkiller would sneak up from behind and kill palpy since he can't take on both Yoda and Galen.

edit: dooku's force lightning sucks compared to galen's

"i'd say that scenario a would happen before b since that is how galen has gon into every fight (in the novel and game anyways)" ~ xxxpoppunker182
He never engaged the Emperor in a lightsaber duel.

basically wat mizukage yoda said but applied with sabers.. and I thought anakin brought a roof down with force scream also.

Red Nemesis
Congrats. you just independently invented ABC logic. Also, how does your "law" cope with this:

Paper beats rock, which beats scissors. Paper therefore beats scissors. (Hint: it doesn't)

Red Nemesis
Edit

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by kotorfan
I would say it depends on how they fight.. even if its all out, like darth maul vs obi1 and quigon, their fight was mainly with sabers.. if starkiller gets far enough away from dooks then dooku will die.. but I really don't see how dooku could win this. My logic: If starkiller beat vader, and vader beat dooku, then by the transitive law of logic which i just made up, starkiller will beat dooku

then for the yoda vs palpy.. they would stalemate, then starkiller would sneak up from behind and kill palpy since he can't take on both Yoda and Galen.

edit: dooku's force lightning sucks compared to galen's

"i'd say that scenario a would happen before b since that is how galen has gon into every fight (in the novel and game anyways)" ~ xxxpoppunker182
He never engaged the Emperor in a lightsaber duel.

basically wat mizukage yoda said but applied with sabers.. and I thought anakin brought a roof down with force scream also.

oooooo one person come on every other force user he started off with sabers then moved to force powers.

and your ABC logic doesn't work here at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.